Community > Posts By > Monier

Monier's photo
Wed 06/30/10 08:11 PM

Should that be a red flag when someone you are interested in says that.

You do have a point. Some people put a very high priority on them being happy. If they let you know often that somebody else is supposed to keep them happy and that's when they will return the favor, they are usually very selfish.

I love to make people laugh, even at my expense sometimes, but having somebody depend on you for happiness is just a drag.

Most people want somebody who is happy with themselves.

Monier's photo
Wed 06/30/10 08:04 PM

Have you ever promised someone you would show up for a date and skipped out on it?

I've never done that but I do enjoy being a Jerk sometimes...........

Monier's photo
Wed 06/30/10 08:01 PM

Breathing and Horny??

Shoot, with that type of criteria I am suprised you are single. laugh

Actually I'm not at the moment :banana:

Monier's photo
Wed 06/30/10 08:00 PM

In the last year Two of my freinds married for 10+ years have gotten divorced, and many others are doing the same is this an epidemic?

huh? Divorce is now contagious???

::Runs for cover with my breathing mask::

Monier's photo
Wed 06/30/10 07:58 PM

Who you let in and think............TWICE before you let GO? spock shades

Hey, those are my check downs in the dating game :thumbsup:

Monier's photo
Wed 06/30/10 07:55 PM
Facebook Rocks

Monier's photo
Wed 06/30/10 07:54 PM
Breathing and Horny??

Monier's photo
Mon 06/28/10 08:37 PM

Does the first relationship you have after you break up with someone, have to be cosidered a rebound relationship?

I think it's only considered a rebound relationship if it's very shortly after you break up.

Monier's photo
Mon 06/28/10 08:32 PM
This reminds me of the song 'Pretty Women' from the movie Sweeny Todd, the Butcher of Baker's Street.

I think that the Judge would agree. Had he given up on pretty women, he may have lived a long life.

Monier's photo
Mon 06/28/10 08:29 PM
I confess that I may be spending way too much time at this weeks local Music festival

Monier's photo
Mon 06/28/10 08:22 PM

So is sex.

You ever just get sick of it,

Why do I always end up in an argument. That no one seems to be winning just keeps going.

Whats going on, why aren't I meeting the right people, or is everyone this mad.

Over rated as compared to what? Some would argue that breathing is over rated, but it is necessary.

Do I ever get sick of sex, the act? Of course not. Sex is supposed to be different with each person. If it's not that way to you, the problem is not the people you are seeing.

I'd bet you're always ending up in arguements because you are not taking the time to understand the person you are seeing and what they are feeling. It seems your actual focus is different from what you think is your goal.

You need to sit down and think about dating and you. Spending time talking with a female friend might help you out (don't even think about sleeping with her). It's really not a bad idea to sneak watch one of those 'chick flicks as well'

Lol, I know more about girls than you could imagine, Yes I use it as an advantage..I've had them all from ''clicking-well matched to not interested, all shapes and sizes, and I'm still young, thats why I'm tired of it!

More than I can imagine is a pretty bold proclimation, however I sense a fallacy spawned arrogance without the wisdom to back it up. That much is cute.

How is this 'advantage' working out for you?

Sometimes it's not them, it's us. just sayin

Monier's photo
Mon 06/28/10 08:15 PM
I always walk on the curb side of the sidewalk when with a woman. I was told by my Great Uncle to always do this and I did'nt question it for years.

Traditionally men have done this to protect women from the potential hazards of passing horse and buggy parades, automobiles and even flying refuse being dumped in old world europe.

Many men find themselves doing this and have never thought of why, this unwritten rule. Maybe it's a man secret. Actually, a woman who a man allows to walk on the curb side of the sidewalk is supposed to be somebody he is just screwing. Food for thought :P

Monier's photo
Mon 06/28/10 07:55 PM

So is sex.

You ever just get sick of it,

Why do I always end up in an argument. That no one seems to be winning just keeps going.

Whats going on, why aren't I meeting the right people, or is everyone this mad.

Over rated as compared to what? Some would argue that breathing is over rated, but it is necessary.

Do I ever get sick of sex, the act? Of course not. Sex is supposed to be different with each person. If it's not that way to you, the problem is not the people you are seeing.

I'd bet you're always ending up in arguements because you are not taking the time to understand the person you are seeing and what they are feeling. It seems your actual focus is different from what you think is your goal.

You need to sit down and think about dating and you. Spending time talking with a female friend might help you out (don't even think about sleeping with her). It's really not a bad idea to sneak watch one of those 'chick flicks as well'

Monier's photo
Mon 06/28/10 01:13 PM
/ponders Vodka with awesome boobs and a vagina......... j/k :tongue:

Monier's photo
Sun 06/27/10 07:05 PM

Yes.

I concur

Monier's photo
Sun 06/27/10 06:56 PM
If we do it now then it's really not old fashioned. I just find some of those things as too much and others as simply respectful

Monier's photo
Sun 06/27/10 06:52 PM
Last weekend

Monier's photo
Sun 06/27/10 06:51 PM

Guys with tattoos, nice bums, muscles, military men too drool drool drool drool

Darn that was almost me except Im ex-military

Monier's photo
Sun 06/27/10 06:50 PM
Hey rich people need love also!!

Monier's photo
Thu 06/24/10 10:36 PM