Community > Posts By > TrystaBella85

TrystaBella85's photo
Sun 09/20/15 10:46 PM
rofl rofl rofl rofl

It has a pacifier, omg, that's amazing...

TrystaBella85's photo
Sun 09/20/15 10:14 PM

thinking im glad that certification is finished!

also wondering if I should start writing poetry again.....

Congrats.

Yes, you should so I can read it.flowerforyou

TrystaBella85's photo
Sun 09/20/15 09:30 PM

People who put age preferences are really doing you a favor. Why? Because you can concentrate your efforts where you have a shot at being successful.

Why beat your brains out chasing someone you have no chance with. Do people really hate themselves that much that they need un-necessary rejection?

Is it some kind of penance for being a jerk somewhere else?

Very well said.:thumbsup:

TrystaBella85's photo
Sun 09/20/15 08:36 PM

I had one relationship end because I was cooking breakfast.

You must be really bad at cooking breakfast then laugh laugh laugh rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

I admit a poorly fried egg would make me pissy....

I'm actually a good cook I can make nice fluffy veggie omlets. I got up at 5am baked a chocolate cake brought my sweetheart chocolate cake n coffee in bed one morning mmmm the cake so good she thought she was dreaming

I'd marry a man who did that for me and I'm staunchly against marriage for the most part. But chocolate cake and coffee in bed OMG gimme!!!drool

TrystaBella85's photo
Sun 09/20/15 07:13 PM

I had one relationship end because I was cooking breakfast.

You must be really bad at cooking breakfast then laugh laugh laugh rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

I admit a poorly fried egg would make me pissy....

TrystaBella85's photo
Sun 09/20/15 07:12 PM
RAWR!!!!

Have fun, there are some interesting people here.drinker

TrystaBella85's photo
Sun 09/20/15 07:10 PM
Time for bed now, ais69, you have to be up early in the morning....flowerforyou

Now I sound like my mother.laugh

TrystaBella85's photo
Sun 09/20/15 06:24 PM

Well said Bella

Thank you.:heart:

TrystaBella85's photo
Sun 09/20/15 06:21 PM

Not sure which two mods you have e-mailed, for I know you have not e-mailed me and we only have two mods..

The site has guidelines for Photos..which members see prior to uploading pictures every time here are the rules for pictures...

Add a new photo
Photo Guidelines

No suggestive photos, nudity, or obscene gestures
No disturbing images or images of illegal activities
No copyrighted material
You should be in all photos
Photos should be in .gif, .jpg, or .bmp format
Make sure the filesize of the photo is not too large or it will not upload properly

Most likely it is happening due to ALL PICTURES MUST INCLUDE THE MEMBER WHEN IT IS USED FOR THE MAIN PICTURE.

If you are getting pictures deleted it is by Admin. Due too they do not follow the site guidelines for main pictures.

All pictures that do not follow guidelines for your Main Picture is subject to be deleted because they do not follow the site rules.

As far as other members having pictures that do not comply with the rules then we suggest you report them. The Mods do not take care of pictures that is something that Admin handles. If you report them, that report goes straight to Admin not the Mods.

Site Mod
Kristi

Oh wow, the mail feature must be messed up too. I messaged you last night, but it shows that you messaged me instead so I guess it never reached you. It must be a glitch. I'm glad I posted here. Oh well, thank you for answering my question. flowerforyou And I will start reporting the violating photos. I reported a nasty one last night. Yuck. Have a great night ladies.

TrystaBella85's photo
Sun 09/20/15 04:18 PM
I've messaged two mods and haven't gotten a reply yet so I figured I'd post here and maybe someone can help. I don't post my real pics here because I"m not trying to date anyone. However, I'd like to put a cute pic on my profile of a kitty or something so it doesn't look blank. Every time I upload a photo to my profile it gets taken down. Why is this? Are we only allowed to post photos of ourselves? If so, there are a lot of people in violation of this, I've seen tons of profiles with the user photo as a horse or a cat or a pile of books, so why am I not allowed to do this? I'm pretty new so no one should have a reason to target my profile for any reason, but it certainly looks that way. I'm honestly curious why I'm not allowed to post photos? Thank you for replying.

Trysta

TrystaBella85's photo
Sun 09/20/15 04:14 PM

Only sluts do that. JMO and no offense to sluts who were offended.laugh

JMO is?

are slurts soft and furry?

JMO means Just My Opionon.

TrystaBella85's photo
Sun 09/20/15 04:12 PM

.......In reply to Iaaac_Dede's comment about referring them to as interracial relationships instead of just relationships, maybe they're proud of the fact that they're different? Maybe they realize that their relationships aren't the standard in our society? If everyone dated outside their race, we wouldn't need the term to differentiate those from any others. Like I said, I couldn't care less, to each his own. The only problem I have is when one person uses their race as a position of power in order to abuse the other person in the relationship, but that's a whole other story. To each his own....

Sorry for the long reply, I'm very wordy when something intrigues me.laugh

maybe they are, but as with everything else I think if you feel the need to constantly define really any aspect of yourself, looks, relationship, life, that what you're defining loses value. .

ever hear good looking people talk about how they "are so hot"?....it's self-serving. and puts a bad taste in your mouth

ever hear rich people talk about how rich they are? it's in bad taste and again is self-serving.

you can be proud to be in an interracial relationship, just like you can be proud to be dating a really good looking person.
But for me if that's how you define the relationship I assume it's a very shallow relationship.

I.e "dude, the girl im seeing has a banging body! "

once is fine, but if EVERY time you talk about your significant other you feel the need to mention how good looking, how rich, or even that it's interracial I roll my eyes because it's really not about the other person (which in relationships it should be) it's about you and how YOU sre different or great or whatever.

If you really want to be different show it by your actions, no need to constantly verbalize how different you are, and if they feel that needd I'd be willing to bet that they will have MANY if those relationships but I'd doubt any would last long-term

I agree with all of this. I have a friend who's always bragging about how wonderful her life is and after a while it seems like she's only doing it to validate herself and to convince herself that she really is happy and not miserable, and to make other people feel bad about their lives.

I think a lot of people who do that in regards to race have a fetish, which is a form of racism in my opionion It'd be nice if we really could become a society that valued people for who they are (honestly, not as a form of fashion and what you should say in order to be polite) instead of what they look like, but I don't see that happening anytime soon, at least not in my lifetime. Oh well....

TrystaBella85's photo
Sun 09/20/15 03:34 PM

"Rape" is when we don't consent. Not when we don't ask. I personally hate men asking. It becomes awkward. If it feels right, it'll happen on mutual understanding

exactly.drinker

TrystaBella85's photo
Sun 09/20/15 03:33 PM

"Brace yourself Effie."

laugh laugh laugh

TrystaBella85's photo
Sun 09/20/15 03:31 PM
if she has a bf, she's off limits. Show some respect, how would you like it if some guy tried to move in on your girl if you had one???noway

TrystaBella85's photo
Sun 09/20/15 03:26 PM
Only sluts do that. JMO and no offense to sluts who were offended.laugh

TrystaBella85's photo
Sun 09/20/15 03:20 PM
While I agree to an extent about wanting to know who you're talking to, people can still deceive you with a ton of pics. I went out with a guy I met on another site and he seemed SO nice from our chats and the first date. After the second date, he got all clingy and weird and creepy so I broke it off. Long story short I had to threaten to call the police on him because he kept blowing up my phone and stalking me on FB. So you can be a psycho with a ton of pics or only one pic or no pics at all. Everyone is crazy online or so it seems....

TrystaBella85's photo
Sun 09/20/15 03:12 PM
I can't smoke or be around cigarette smoke because it makes me sick. I agree that people only do in your house what you allow them to do. Anyone who comes to my house can smoke across the street, because it makes me sick as a dog when I have to smell it. Yuck.

TrystaBella85's photo
Sun 09/20/15 03:10 PM

Wondering why strange men think it's okay to send creepy messages to women they don't even know...Mind. Blown.noway
cause day be keyboard warriors at play and soooo brave when they don't have to cross a room to say it to your face ...duh slaphead laugh

Yeah I guess so. Oh well...drinks

TrystaBella85's photo
Sun 09/20/15 03:09 PM

guess what? just after u posted, I replied just as long as u. then my son turned off the Wi-Fi due to heavy rain. all was lost. sad. I really. wanted to send that. I can never recall what I originally wanted to say

Maybe it'll come to you eventually. Or at least a variation.flowerforyou