Community > Posts By > TrystaBella85

TrystaBella85's photo
Mon 09/21/15 09:55 PM
I don't get the question, are you asking would I want the guy I'm dating to have screwed around as much as he wanted, just never talk about it? Or would I want the guy I'm dating to have never screwed around at all? Assuming it's the former, I think about talking about the people you've banged is tacky and classless. Unless you're telling your doctor so he can treat you for a nasty disease......scared

TrystaBella85's photo
Mon 09/21/15 08:53 PM
Coffee is love, it never disappoints. drinker

TrystaBella85's photo
Mon 09/21/15 08:50 PM
it's best if you have both, that's what I look for in a guy, if I don't want to kiss him I certainly don't want to marry him.

TrystaBella85's photo
Mon 09/21/15 08:49 PM

For Amazon to not be so addicting.

The struggle is real. However, I lost my Prime Membership so it's a lot less addicting....laugh

TrystaBella85's photo
Mon 09/21/15 08:48 PM
For my back to stop hurting.....sad

TrystaBella85's photo
Mon 09/21/15 08:47 PM

i will try to rise to they occasionlaugh

:angel:

TrystaBella85's photo
Mon 09/21/15 08:24 PM
rofl rofl rofl rofl

TrystaBella85's photo
Mon 09/21/15 07:13 PM
laugh laugh laugh

TrystaBella85's photo
Mon 09/21/15 06:23 PM

I don't think we're getting the full story here. All he's saying is that she's now his ex and he doesn't want a woman like that but he did on that first date. Probably she just finished it because he thought she was sleeping with other clients and got all jealous on her. He's not saying that she did cheat and he's just calling her a whore now that she's his ex.

I've noticed a lot of women become whores in the guy's eyes after it's over....what

TrystaBella85's photo
Mon 09/21/15 06:20 PM
You sound like a snake charmer, just kidding.laugh Good luck finding what you want.drinker

TrystaBella85's photo
Mon 09/21/15 06:14 PM

Awwww op .. Congratulations .. :thumbsup: waving Ignore the taunting ... Many on here .. Have sex with themselves .. tongue2 tongue2 tongue2 tongue2 tongue2 tongue2

I know I do, less disappointment that way, :banana:

TrystaBella85's photo
Mon 09/21/15 06:13 PM

I think he is asking for help writing a country and western song!

I fell into a stripper as I tried to get a lipper

But she hit me with her flipper as I fumbled with her zipper.

Now I got a broken hipper cause I fell upon her dipper.

This must be love!!! drinker

This is brilliant. Truly.drinker

TrystaBella85's photo
Mon 09/21/15 04:21 PM
At least he gave her hot, my ex gave me nothing but lukewarm.....tears

TrystaBella85's photo
Mon 09/21/15 03:37 PM
Nice gun. Good luck in your search.drinker

TrystaBella85's photo
Mon 09/21/15 03:36 PM

she is a
stripper.
Congrats on the herp....

laugh

TrystaBella85's photo
Mon 09/21/15 02:36 PM
be careful what you ask for, I'm a lot to handle.....shades

TrystaBella85's photo
Mon 09/21/15 02:02 PM
I thought you meant wi-fi,frustrated

I have no interest in being a wife, it's too much work from what I've seen...laugh

TrystaBella85's photo
Mon 09/21/15 02:00 PM
Edited by TrystaBella85 on Mon 09/21/15 02:01 PM

It depends on how badly I want the relationship; if I really value the person I'm with and if we click and have a good time, I tell everyone else to piss off and their opinions don't matter. I agree that we don't live in a vacuum, it just depends on how much you're willing to put up with from the outside world (and since none of us live in Utopia, you're gong to put up with something.) I've never cared what other people thought about my relationships, I was just always mad because the guy insisted on treating me like crap.laugh But you do raise valid points, if you're the sort who's close to your family and friends and they don't agree with your life choices, you need to decide what's more important your happiness or theirs. And then be wiling to suffer the consequences....

seems like there is a possibility of a lot of drama and "i told you so" happening if this goes wrong. have you ever had to tolerate "judge-y" looks?

Oh yeah, I've gotten that before, "I told you he was trash" etc etc, and I've gotten judgey looks every so often, not so much recently, the last guy I went out with no one even paid us any attention; maybe the world is a lot more post-racial than I thought.....

But I'm a pretty strong person, I don't care what other people think of me, they don't pay my bills so they can't dictate my life. Obviously I'd avoid a situation where it's actually dangerous to be dating someone different from me, like small redneck towns or something where they might bring out the hanging rope, but on the whole, it's not that big a deal from society. Or maybe I've been lucky.

TrystaBella85's photo
Mon 09/21/15 03:20 AM
Maybe something came up and she had to leave to tend to it? I'd give it a few days before deciding she was over the conversation. Also, if she's like most women on dating sites, she gets an awful lot of messages, so maybe she got busy or distracted with some of them? You never know with people online, it's a crap shoot as to whether or not it goes anywhere. I hope she writes you back though, since you seemed to connect with her.

TrystaBella85's photo
Mon 09/21/15 12:35 AM
It depends on how badly I want the relationship; if I really value the person I'm with and if we click and have a good time, I tell everyone else to piss off and their opinions don't matter. I agree that we don't live in a vacuum, it just depends on how much you're willing to put up with from the outside world (and since none of us live in Utopia, you're gong to put up with something.) I've never cared what other people thought about my relationships, I was just always mad because the guy insisted on treating me like crap.laugh But you do raise valid points, if you're the sort who's close to your family and friends and they don't agree with your life choices, you need to decide what's more important your happiness or theirs. And then be wiling to suffer the consequences....