Community > Posts By > TrystaBella85

TrystaBella85's photo
Thu 09/24/15 01:51 PM
A way to get rid of all the matches that have queued up, yet don't seem to exist.frustrated

TrystaBella85's photo
Thu 09/24/15 01:41 PM
rofl rofl rofl

TrystaBella85's photo
Thu 09/24/15 01:35 PM

This is so perfect.

TrystaBella85's photo
Thu 09/24/15 01:35 PM
I'm here because I was bored.spock

But yeah, good luck on your search for love and enlightenment....drinks

TrystaBella85's photo
Thu 09/24/15 01:31 PM
3 things I'd like to see in a man-

1. Attractive to me
2. Honest
3. Non-controlling

TrystaBella85's photo
Thu 09/24/15 01:30 PM
Very nice write.drinker

TrystaBella85's photo
Thu 09/24/15 01:24 PM
Hello. Welcome to mingle, I hope you find what you want.flowerforyou

TrystaBella85's photo
Thu 09/24/15 01:23 PM
Like all things, technology has its good and bad points. I think it's nice that you can connect so easily with people all over the world, and have access to information with the touch of a button. The only drawback is sometimes we're bombarded with a lot of negativity, but we have the option not to read or watch those things...so yeah technology is good. And it's here to stay so everyone needs to get on board, old-fashioned or not.....

TrystaBella85's photo
Thu 09/24/15 01:15 PM
You need to fill out your profile, even a woman looking for an intimate encounter wants to know more about the guy she's considering sleeping with. Or so I hope...

Good luck.

TrystaBella85's photo
Thu 09/24/15 12:47 PM
I agree about getting pics that bring out your best features and smile. Men are obsessed with smiling women, show them a smile and they come running for some weird reason..... You don't have to be a supermodel to get a man, obviously. I also agree about changing what you wrote in your profile, especially the use of spell check, it shows you're serious about communicating effectively and you want to come off as the intelligent person you are.

Your living situation doesn't have to be a big deal to the right person, you're still very young, plenty of young people still live at home, and even if you were 50 and living at home, it's better than being in a house with a man who abuses you, just to prove you're an adult. You don't have to put that on your profile though, since you have people who will judge you on that in our society. Maybe bring it up later after you've met a guy that you really click with, and if it turns him off, show him the door.

I hope you find what you want.flowerforyou

TrystaBella85's photo
Thu 09/24/15 10:57 AM
If she cheats on you, she doesn't love you back, you don't hurt the ones you love, not intentionally. It's up to you if you want to keep letting her hurt and disrespect you this way. Good luck.

TrystaBella85's photo
Thu 09/24/15 02:44 AM
Yep, one guy actually went back and viewed me a second time. Wut????sad

TrystaBella85's photo
Thu 09/24/15 02:36 AM
I prefer to add people I actually know and like, so I'll just welcome you from way over here.

Good luck in your search, I hope you find what you want.

TrystaBella85's photo
Thu 09/24/15 02:34 AM
what
spock
scared
whoa
rofl rofl rofl rofl
rofl rofl rofl rofl

TrystaBella85's photo
Thu 09/24/15 02:31 AM
Yeah I guess I will too. Ugh....

TrystaBella85's photo
Thu 09/24/15 02:26 AM
That, too, which really does make them "extra special."laugh

TrystaBella85's photo
Thu 09/24/15 02:23 AM
The more I delete people in the "who's viewed me" queue, the more I get....grumble

TrystaBella85's photo
Thu 09/24/15 02:18 AM
Either they're unemployed or hiding from the law or their spouse. Or they're paranoid. Or they're very private people. Or they're too lazy to actually write it out. On another site I'm on, they usually say "Anything you want to know just ask" for every single question.

Which is code word for "I'm too lazy to write anything out, yet I'm extra special enough to demand that you poke and prod me for information, which is my way of drawing you into conversation."

Or that's just how I see it and I'm a very cynical and suspicious person...

TrystaBella85's photo
Thu 09/24/15 02:14 AM

Women can be real bytchy at times. Especially during PMS. Just stay away from actresses, they love drama

I've known quite a few male b1tches, too, and they couldn't even use PMS as an excuse.....slaphead

TrystaBella85's photo
Thu 09/24/15 01:52 AM
Are you saying you're looking for a soulmate or a casual relationship? You lost me along the way there.....I need to know so I can formulate my reply....

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 14 15