Community > Posts By > TrystaBella85

TrystaBella85's photo
Fri 09/18/15 01:29 PM
Thinking should I have raisin bread for breakfast? Yes, yes I should, LOL

TrystaBella85's photo
Fri 09/18/15 01:21 PM
I'm not a fan of facial hair, but to each his own.

TrystaBella85's photo
Fri 09/18/15 01:11 PM

I am Love Guru. So i knw how to impress girls. But im so tired now. Continues phone calls, miss you honey, that sounds still getting in my mind. Ufffffffffffff

Really saying all girls r idiots, Just made to destroy Boys. Ladkiyo ke chakkar me career ki waat lg jati h

You might want to change your number then, since they won't stop calling you. As for girls being made to destroy boys, that depends on your perspective. You choose who you get involved with and how long you stay with them, so if anyone gets a chance to "destroy" you, that's sort of on you dude. I agree with everyone else who said you need to take some time to enjoy life. Date around if you want to, when you're ready for a relationship, try not to be so freaking cynical about it. Thoughts are things...

TrystaBella85's photo
Fri 09/18/15 12:49 PM
Most people I know date within their own race, some people say "they don't see color" but it's usually the ones who are already dating/married within their own race, so you can't really prove it either way. I think the main reason people date within their own race is more about culture than anything else, it's hard to have a connection with someone when you don't share the same culture, so many misunderstandings and conflict. Also, everyone has preferences in regards to attraction, and there's nothing wrong with that.

TrystaBella85's photo
Fri 09/18/15 02:17 AM
I'm selfish, I don't like to share anything.

TrystaBella85's photo
Fri 09/18/15 01:10 AM
Some of them are worth forgetting, LOL

TrystaBella85's photo
Fri 09/18/15 12:56 AM

Have a real connection with a guy who isn't a psycho. That would be great.

Hahaha nice one!

Thanks.:smile:

TrystaBella85's photo
Fri 09/18/15 12:40 AM
Have a real connection with a guy who isn't a psycho. That would be great.

TrystaBella85's photo
Fri 09/18/15 12:38 AM

Nope. Too many crazies out there. Plus if someone has your phone number, they can find out where you live.

Hahaha. Now u know why i always register a phone number to an address i don't live at

laugh

TrystaBella85's photo
Fri 09/18/15 12:21 AM

The first one works on me.

TrystaBella85's photo
Fri 09/18/15 12:12 AM
Well, it's simple and to the point. You don't say much about the kind of woman you're looking for. Do you want her to have similar interests or do you just care about her age and location?

TrystaBella85's photo
Fri 09/18/15 12:06 AM
Nope. Too many crazies out there. Plus if someone has your phone number, they can find out where you live.

TrystaBella85's photo
Fri 09/18/15 12:04 AM
Looks fine to me. Good luck!

TrystaBella85's photo
Thu 09/17/15 11:59 PM
I want a bra that doesn't start killing me in the middle of the day. That's what I want...

TrystaBella85's photo
Thu 09/17/15 11:54 PM
We all bleed red, we're capable of compassion, of love, or hurt, or rage. We share our humanity, for the good or bad, and the ugly sometimes.....

TrystaBella85's photo
Thu 09/17/15 11:49 PM

Do you believe in first love never dies??do you still remember who's your first love??share your first lovestory here winking

Love can be killed.

That's for sure, LOL

TrystaBella85's photo
Thu 09/17/15 11:48 PM
I wouldn't say it never dies, because you do remember your first love, but in order to move on to someone else, you have to get over the last person. Otherwise, it's really creepy.

TrystaBella85's photo
Thu 09/17/15 11:47 PM

"Take someone out"

Whack 'em? Mob style?

That's not very sociable.

Hahahahaha could have a bad ending, too, happy

TrystaBella85's photo
Thu 09/17/15 11:36 PM
laugh laugh laugh

TrystaBella85's photo
Thu 09/17/15 11:29 PM
I don't see how having sex will help you get over the breakup? Yeah, you might feel desirable again and relieve some stress and anxiety or whatever, but when it's done, you're still broken up. When you think about that person it still hurts until you're over them. You still miss them. There's no one way to get over a break up. Some people get drunk, or high, or go out and party to show the world "they've still got it" or some people curl up in a ball and cry their eyes out (that's me) until the hurt lessens and eventually leaves. If you want to get laid, go for it, but don't think you're going to automatically get over your ex just because you took a roll in the hay. It doesn't work like that. I wish it did....

1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 14