Community > Posts By > TrystaBella85

TrystaBella85's photo
Tue 09/22/15 11:59 AM
That looks like my ex, Rebel, where'd you find that photo????laugh

TrystaBella85's photo
Tue 09/22/15 11:57 AM

It's possible to find people to connect with and build a friendship with and maybe you can meet them in real life and see if you have chemistry. A lot of the time, it feels really great online and in person it's like meh, what the hell have I done?? The last guy i went out with, we had amazing chemistry online, we met in person and it was like oh god, why???? I thought over time I'd grow to be attracted to him and it never happened. He kissed me and it was so awful I wanted to vomit right there. I think it's easy to think you're "in love" or whatever online because you have so many pretty words being exchanged and you can let your imagination wander and make up all these fairy tales about how it's gong to be in person and then you get in person and they look different or they smell different or the vibe is just off. I think I just got some really bad vibes from this dude because every time we went out I got physically illl (not a good sign) and he ended up being a psychotic cyber stalker. So yeah, tread cautiously online, don't get all caught up in pretty words and promises and all that rot that romantic people will push down your throat. Keep your mind and your eyes wide open.....

That is very true.. I always imagined online relationships as very romantic.. You get to talk to someone all day long and never get tired and it feels great because you've never met but yet you bring out all these emotions in each other.. I guess I've just been watching too many movies.. For now, I'll just lower my expectations

I talked to a guy for over a year before we met, it was awesome, we talked every day, all day, it was all rainbows and butterflies and he was amazing and he thought I was amazing and we made all these plans and then we finally met and I was like omg, what have I done? I kept dating him for a while, for several reasons. I really did like him, but I wasn't really attracted to him. And it's hard to date someone you're not attracted to. In the end I broke up with him for other reasons. But yeah, I'm not sure what the answer is for how to tell if you're going to be as attracted in person as you are online. I think it's because I love mental connections, I love a guy that I can talk to and who gets me, but if I don't want to sleep with you, we're just friends. It's such a dilemma.....I hope you find what you want though, I know a few people who have had good luck dating online,, hopefully you'll be one of them.flowerforyou

TrystaBella85's photo
Tue 09/22/15 11:46 AM
You don't have to be a gold digger to want to date a guy who isn't a jerk.....noway

TrystaBella85's photo
Tue 09/22/15 11:43 AM
It's possible to find people to connect with and build a friendship with and maybe you can meet them in real life and see if you have chemistry. A lot of the time, it feels really great online and in person it's like meh, what the hell have I done?? The last guy i went out with, we had amazing chemistry online, we met in person and it was like oh god, why???? I thought over time I'd grow to be attracted to him and it never happened. He kissed me and it was so awful I wanted to vomit right there. I think it's easy to think you're "in love" or whatever online because you have so many pretty words being exchanged and you can let your imagination wander and make up all these fairy tales about how it's gong to be in person and then you get in person and they look different or they smell different or the vibe is just off. I think I just got some really bad vibes from this dude because every time we went out I got physically illl (not a good sign) and he ended up being a psychotic cyber stalker. So yeah, tread cautiously online, don't get all caught up in pretty words and promises and all that rot that romantic people will push down your throat. Keep your mind and your eyes wide open.....

TrystaBella85's photo
Tue 09/22/15 11:29 AM
Nope.

TrystaBella85's photo
Tue 09/22/15 10:39 AM
Welcome and good luck with that.

TrystaBella85's photo
Tue 09/22/15 10:38 AM
Many people claim that's their best pic so they use it, I wonder why they can't just crop the other person out, doesn't seem very hard. On another site I'm on, this guy messaged me with a kid in his photo. I don't date guys with kids, he claims the kid isn't his. My question is, why put the kid in the pic, unless he's using it as a prop or something, which some people do. Sort of manipulative, but I guess it happens. But yeah, photoshop is your friend, it's very easy to crop pictures nowadays.

TrystaBella85's photo
Tue 09/22/15 02:47 AM
I'm finally all caught up with Grimm, looking forward to the next season.

TrystaBella85's photo
Tue 09/22/15 02:43 AM
BTW if you ever find one, please let me know, I've been searching for years and have always come up empty handed.....

TrystaBella85's photo
Tue 09/22/15 02:43 AM

I'm trying to drink more water, so far I've finished one glass and all it does is go straight through me. How do people drink 8 glasses per day? Ugh.....rant

By going to the bathroom a lot.

I suppose so. It's really horrible. Oh well....drinker

TrystaBella85's photo
Tue 09/22/15 02:41 AM
I agree, I don't really consider writing "dirty words" to someone cheating, unless they've actually touched them, I don't think it's a big deal. I think it's tacky, and more than a little childish, if you have to get off by telling someone how much you want something that you can never have, yeah it's sort of sad. But not the same thing as having sex with someone else. Now if I found a text my bf sent to some tramp and he was actually making plans to go bang her, it's on.rant

TrystaBella85's photo
Tue 09/22/15 12:13 AM
Good luck with that. flowerforyou

TrystaBella85's photo
Mon 09/21/15 11:06 PM

I don't get the question, are you asking would I want the guy I'm dating to have screwed around as much as he wanted, just never talk about it? Or would I want the guy I'm dating to have never screwed around at all? Assuming it's the former, I think about talking about the people you've banged is tacky and classless. Unless you're telling your doctor so he can treat you for a nasty disease......scared

: )

:angel:

TrystaBella85's photo
Mon 09/21/15 11:03 PM
I'm trying to drink more water, so far I've finished one glass and all it does is go straight through me. How do people drink 8 glasses per day? Ugh.....rant

TrystaBella85's photo
Mon 09/21/15 10:56 PM
Edited by TrystaBella85 on Mon 09/21/15 11:11 PM
I saw an electrical outlet over there in the corner, no, the other side......yep, there it is. Plug her right in. Zap!!!!laugh

TrystaBella85's photo
Mon 09/21/15 10:06 PM
I've noticed that whenever a woman points out how a man has mistreated her, he thinks she's causing drama....

TrystaBella85's photo
Mon 09/21/15 10:03 PM

What is love ?

The adrenalin rush a high performance turbo charged sports car gives you bigsmile

I need that kind of love in my life.laugh

TrystaBella85's photo
Mon 09/21/15 10:02 PM
Every "true" friend I had turned out to be a liar....

TrystaBella85's photo
Mon 09/21/15 09:58 PM
I like being single, no drama or bs, no one trying to control me or tell me what to do. I wouldn't mind a guy to hang out with every so often, but that's a whole other story....

TrystaBella85's photo
Mon 09/21/15 09:56 PM

Love is lots of things. I love how the bible quotes it... Does not envy is not jealous keeps no record of wrongs... Etc...
I think tht is as perfect of an answer as I can think of. ;)
And referring to a relationship as well but also it's 2 imperfect ppl Trying to make it together...

:thumbsup:

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 14 15