Community > Posts By > TrystaBella85

TrystaBella85's photo
Fri 09/25/15 12:33 PM

ask for the instruction booklet bigsmile

laugh

TrystaBella85's photo
Fri 09/25/15 12:33 PM
If she knows exactly how she wants to be loved, ask her to tell you? Unless you're a mind reader and you can try to figure it out.

TrystaBella85's photo
Fri 09/25/15 02:34 AM

Why in the world would you send a friend request to someone you don't even know????noway

Surely you haven't forgotten that that's what happens here on Mingle? :tongue:

I suppose not, apparently some things never change.:laughing:

TrystaBella85's photo
Fri 09/25/15 01:19 AM
You can't fix stupid and I don't even care enough to try.laugh

TrystaBella85's photo
Fri 09/25/15 12:16 AM
My uncle left his wife of 47 years for another woman, so yeah, people do get divorced after many years together. I don't see anything wrong with it (the leaving, not the cheating, I feel the cheating was lousy), would you rather someone stayed with you past the time they actually loved or cared about you anymore, simply due to the amount of years they had invested? I wouldn't. I know a lot of couples that brag about X many years together, but for me it's the quality of the time, not the longevity. Not sure if that was the purpose of your post, but that's what I got from it. People stay together for all sorts of reasons, and they leave for all sorts of reasons, but if I was involved with a guy and he found himself over me, I'd want him out the door immediately. It's too hurtful and embarrassing otherwise..

TrystaBella85's photo
Fri 09/25/15 12:11 AM
I don't do them. Seems to work for some people though, so I guess it just depends.

TrystaBella85's photo
Thu 09/24/15 11:11 PM

When you are blessed with a standard relationship what next after you know more about each other

then the kink sets in...

laugh

TrystaBella85's photo
Thu 09/24/15 11:10 PM
After you know more about each other is usually when mine go all to hell.....laugh

TrystaBella85's photo
Thu 09/24/15 11:08 PM

Why in the world would you send a friend request to someone you don't even know????noway

I would have done that (but I read your profile first)... Not being 80 to 90 I couldn't send you a message.

You write good posts.
Good posts make my day worth while.

Thank you.flowerforyou

TrystaBella85's photo
Thu 09/24/15 11:08 PM
It's not anyone from the forums, I could understand if it were, this was some random dude I've never even seen before....He viewed my profile and sent a request....weird....

TrystaBella85's photo
Thu 09/24/15 08:07 PM

TrystaBella85's photo
Thu 09/24/15 07:08 PM
:laughing:

TrystaBella85's photo
Thu 09/24/15 06:57 PM
Being a perfectionist is exhausting, everything takes so much longer.....but it feels amazing when it's all done. Woot....

TrystaBella85's photo
Thu 09/24/15 06:07 PM
Alrighty then. Good luck with all of that.flowerforyou

TrystaBella85's photo
Thu 09/24/15 06:05 PM

What if youre only here to shoot the $hit on the forums? And arent the forums a better advertisement for you than any profile info could be?
And I honestly dont know whats on my profile...cant remember the last time I looked at it laugh

I meant if you're actually here for dating. I kept my pics off for a few days because I'm not interested in dating anyone from the site....but if I was, I would have uploaded them first thing. I added a few details to my profile even though I"m just looking for friends, so potential friends can learn a bit about me. It's just a personal preference, everyone does what they want. But if I was trying to date someone and they had ask me and I'll tell you later all over their profile, I'd figure they didn't give enough of a crap to even make an effort. And I'd pass on them. That's just me, to each his/her own.

TrystaBella85's photo
Thu 09/24/15 05:57 PM

I'm not a newbie here or one of the old guard but why is it people don't put there profession or more detail about themselves on there profile page?
So many are void or "I'll tell you later" , why not now?

I personally look at a profile, as free advertisement of "you". I also do believe there is a fine line between a glimpse into who I am and a novel that takes way to long to read or digest.

I Have read some really profiles, that at the end you are like wait!!! I want to just turn the page.. I also read the profile that at the end of second paragraph I shake my head and click next...

There has to be a happy medium and yes I think the more you put out there the more you get back

I agree, even a quick paragraph is better than "ask me" or "I'll tell you later." I'm just here for friends and I took the time to post a few lines about myself; if I was trying to date someone and they had a completely blank profile with "ask me" I'd skip over them.

TrystaBella85's photo
Thu 09/24/15 05:46 PM
I agree, more is better. If a person is too lazy to fill out their profile, they're too lazy to date....

TrystaBella85's photo
Thu 09/24/15 05:16 PM
Everything except 5. Wow, I really do have a lot of issues.sad

TrystaBella85's photo
Thu 09/24/15 04:55 PM

Do not understand why some men post pictures of themselves sticking their tongues out. Somehow it just doesn't work. The way they do it, it's just a huge slap of meat, a very unappealing sight.
(Some) women can get away with it, making it look naughty and sexy... but they don't make it look like a huge, flat slap of meat either.
Why do men think it works for them too is beyond me.

I blame Miley Cyrus.:angel:

So you're trying to say men wanna look like Miley Cyrus? That's even sicker, haha

laugh laugh laugh

TrystaBella85's photo
Thu 09/24/15 04:50 PM

because we have two heads speaking for us.. at all times.. gets a little confusing if you know what I mean:wink: :thumbsup: :angel:

When in doubt, always listen to the one attached to your neck, it's usually bigger and definitely smarter.smokin

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15