Community > Posts By > munchiebellic

munchiebellic's photo
Mon 08/31/09 09:55 AM

I dont know if people stop caring there munchie, I think alot of people believe in forever, and stay together no matter what.

But for sure, there are actually plenty that cheat, and leave, and move on. Actually, with the divorce rate.. most people leave eachother. I dont know what percentage people leave because of the other letting themselves go or whatever but ya know whatever.

Alot of people work hard to keep a good looking younger appearance.

Anyway many people mature and realise that when many people age they arent going to be in the same shape as when they are younger.

I mean.. what cha gonna do?

I am not talking about those that move on, but those find true unconditional love in their partner.

Love does not begin and end anyway the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war, love is a growing up. - James Baldwin

munchiebellic's photo
Mon 08/31/09 09:45 AM
Let me make a correction, im not saying we as people stop caring. What i am saying is that one little proverbial switch in the brain that turns off and another turns on. That part is where the looks dont matter as much and you deeply care about the inner(the heart) of that person.

munchiebellic's photo
Mon 08/31/09 09:01 AM

I don't think it's that we don't care, so much as it is that the things that Really matter stand out more, such as their character. We all change with the passing of time. The key is to change and grow for the better, together.

That is true, i didnt think of it that way.

munchiebellic's photo
Mon 08/31/09 08:53 AM
When you love for a long time, you love without looking. - Meryl Streep

I maybe young but this quote is so true. The longer we love someone, the more blinded we are to their looks. In the dating world we look for various preferences, but once you find that person and fall in love with them you dont worry about how they change. Why is that? What makes the human brain care in the begining of the relationship, but not care so much later in life?

munchiebellic's photo
Mon 08/31/09 08:21 AM

Would you rather fall desperately in love with a man/woman who is all wrong for you and your future OR be proposed to by someone you just like a lot?

I think i would settle for someone i just like alot. My future is important to me, so someone that is wrong for my future doesnt need to be a part of it.

munchiebellic's photo
Sun 08/30/09 08:54 PM
Ok just finished watching the next to last episode of season 2. Ok it was slow. Up until the end anyway, now i have to wait for 2 weeks to finish this season. Next week better be like jaw dropping amazing.

munchiebellic's photo
Sun 08/30/09 06:47 PM
My friend has helped me move my stuff for the 3rd time in 2 months. True friends are there for you in the best ways possible. But you have to remember to be there for them when they need you most.

munchiebellic's photo
Sun 08/30/09 06:34 PM

If it's okay I'll be pushy and start one:
Would you rather your burps sound like a music box or your sneezes produce big bubbles?

I want music box burps.....and do little shows at the dinner table bigsmile

You would be such a hit everywhere!

Would you rather die tomorrow or live FOREVER?

I would rather live forever. I am too young to die tomorrow. But if i had to die tomorrow, at least i know i was the best person i could be.

munchiebellic's photo
Sun 08/30/09 01:17 PM
Not many guys my age have manners. Most parents have forgotten the lost treasure of teaching their children manners. I agree with most everyone else, dont change. I would love to find a man with manners.

munchiebellic's photo
Sun 08/30/09 06:55 AM

If it's okay I'll be pushy and start one:
Would you rather your burps sound like a music box or your sneezes produce big bubbles?

Thats a good one! Um...probably the burps sound like a music box. I dont think i would want giant bubbles coming out of me anywhere. That reminds me of alfalfa on the little rascals movie. Lol

munchiebellic's photo
Sun 08/30/09 02:27 AM
I like! :smile:

munchiebellic's photo
Sun 08/30/09 02:25 AM
I am not a gay guy obviously, but i am a gay guy's best friend. And hi, best wishes to you!flowerforyou

munchiebellic's photo
Sun 08/30/09 02:16 AM

it is all good i am just here trying to go to sleep i thing a bed of nails would be more comfy then my bed right now

I know how you feel. I am stuck on my moms couch for the next month because my roommate decided to terminate his lease without prior warning.

munchiebellic's photo
Sun 08/30/09 02:12 AM

It makes me so irratated when people treat cashiers, store staff, waiters/waitresses nastily.

I understand sometimes customers may have had a crappy day and just overwhelmed but it is getting more and more common. I try to be patient behind these customers but it really puts the considerate customers in a tough situation. You say something the bad customer will curse you out or worse. If you say nothing the clerk will sometimes treat you likewise.

But it does seem like more and more people have an attitude about it being alright to treat store employees badly. I don't know if it is TV or what? Some of it might be people constantly being snide about their job. I have seen "off duty" employees act terrible when they are customers. Especially if they are a "sister" retailer. Or a slightly more pretigeous retailer versus discounter.

The customer is NOT always right and I think it is poor management from the higher ups that allows customers to bully clerks or even department managers. More than once I have apoligized to the clerk after witnessing that kind of behavior and written companies commplaint letters. I don't know what else a customer can do.

I do often write comment cards when I get good service. And tip where it is allowed. Hopefully that helps.

I love seeing my regulars. I have a family that comes through my line everytime i work. No matter how long they have to wait. I appreciate my customers. They keep me in a job. Its people like you that us in the service industry adore. I understand as humans we have bad days. And i have seen many cashiers have better than you attitudes. They dont get far in the company. The only issue i have with my job is not getting paid enough. I barely make over minimum wage. That is what i get for having to move and quit one store just to turn around and get hired a month later at the one i am at now. It just sucks that all the negative followed me, and i didnt get to keep the positive. My hire date changed so my bonus is gone out the window for six months, my discount card went bye bye, and my pay went down a whole dollar all just because they wouldnt transfer me. I find it a bit degrading.

munchiebellic's photo
Sun 08/30/09 01:56 AM

done both so i dont care

Oh you sent me a message i think last week. I never got it. Just wanted to let you know i wasnt being rude by not replying.

munchiebellic's photo
Sun 08/30/09 01:53 AM
Welcome hope to see you out in the forums! flowerforyou

munchiebellic's photo
Sun 08/30/09 01:52 AM
Just so everyone else knows 0005 means that is the 5th store ever built. It was number 5 in the long lines of walmart. I have worked in store 5113 and i currently work in 0329 if that gives you any indiction of how big walmart is.

munchiebellic's photo
Sun 08/30/09 01:44 AM
I dont keep up with where people are from. I just post and make friends along the way. Personally it doesnt matter where someone is from. If i end up making friends with someone i want to meet transportation can always be arranged.

munchiebellic's photo
Sun 08/30/09 01:40 AM
Would you rather sit on a bed of nails or walk across hot coals?

munchiebellic's photo
Sun 08/30/09 01:36 AM

i wish we had enough chiefs. AND enough cashiers, heh.

our CSM's are often on a register...and we're shy a couple of them. we have all of 8 assistants and 7 ZM/ZMS's in a store with 550 associates in it. 3 shifts (used to be called co's) and one store manager.

we've eliminated several departments for the new structure...so there aren't near as many department managers, either.

i'm aware that people can be rude. believe me, i see my share...i just refuse to let these people that come into my home affect my outlook. they'll be out the door, and i'll continue on my day.

it's when the management over you is a pain in the rear that i have a hard time with.

Where do you live? Ill transfer. I am a great cashier. Never a penny over or under in my till. Friendly for the most part. I red line and zone during down times instead of constantly talking to my neighbor cashier. I event know how to run customer service, money center, i can stock, door greet, i even know how to perform the csm jobs and most of the things i listed other than cashier or stocker i have never been trained in.

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25