Community > Posts By > munchiebellic

munchiebellic's photo
Fri 08/28/09 10:55 PM

omg we used to play this at work all the time...lol when my middle son was a baby i was changing a stinky diaper and he actually had a string attatched to it so i pulled it out...later i thought hmmmm maybe shouldn't have yanked it, might have been attatched to a vital organ or something...it all worked out i guess...

OMG way too funny drinkerlaugh

munchiebellic's photo
Fri 08/28/09 10:53 PM

what if the person that answers posts another disturbing multiple choice.....??? bigsmile

and before I answer..... how much money is involved??? drinker

Any additions are welcome Pata. And i will give you all my monopoly money how about that? Oh and i would rather do to string. I have enough issues with my nose.

munchiebellic's photo
Fri 08/28/09 10:45 PM
Ok i am going to add to this daily but you are welcome to add also. Hope to hear your answers and maybe you will explain why you would choose your pick. Ok here goes....

Would you rather drink milk through your nose or swallow a really long string until it comes out both ends of your digestive track?

munchiebellic's photo
Thu 08/27/09 04:37 PM
I like facial hair, a man with a couple day old beard is sexy. I like them scruffy. I like a well maintained goatee also.

munchiebellic's photo
Thu 08/27/09 08:43 AM
You make look half way decent in a cowboy hat. Good luck in finding to perfect one. flowerforyou

munchiebellic's photo
Thu 08/27/09 08:26 AM
Edited by munchiebellic on Thu 08/27/09 08:27 AM
Has anybody actually checked this out on google earth yet? And how do we know google didnt purposely put that there to make you think? Not saying it is false, it maybe a true image. And if so, some one start looking for big foot on google earth, oh and area 57 is a complete blur on google earth if you have never tried to look. laugh

munchiebellic's photo
Wed 08/26/09 11:59 PM
Edited by munchiebellic on Thu 08/27/09 12:01 AM

When a man (who frequents a tavern "frequently") tells you that "you don't look like the type of women who goes to bars"????

Well was it insult or intruige? Answer that and then we shall decipher the rest of the signals.

He wasn't insulting me, he has been "kinda" flirting, I think, in a round about way.

Have you held a conversation with this said man?

Yes, we have talked off and on for a couple of months, not really long conversations, but enough that I am getting a feeling for who he is.

If your interested and he seems interested, then take the conversations farther. He noticed you, thats what that line in your case means. You sparked some sort of interest, just make sure your interest and his interest coincide with each other before you make other decisions, if it gets that far.

I dont think ^ makes any sense, but maybe you can read through it.

munchiebellic's photo
Wed 08/26/09 11:53 PM

hey everybody!
so i just came out earlier this year, and i'm nervous about dating. ive dated several girls before, but (obviously) it's not the same and i'm in need of a little affirmation.
so rate my profile pleaseee and tell me if i'm...likeable?

lol be nice

Being a best friend to the gay community, your profile is good. I would say likeable. You have good pics to. And welcome to mingle, and congrats on coming out. flowerforyou oh and read and post in the forums its a great way to get to know people in general.

munchiebellic's photo
Wed 08/26/09 11:47 PM

When a man (who frequents a tavern "frequently") tells you that "you don't look like the type of women who goes to bars"????

Well was it insult or intruige? Answer that and then we shall decipher the rest of the signals.

He wasn't insulting me, he has been "kinda" flirting, I think, in a round about way.

Have you held a conversation with this said man?

munchiebellic's photo
Wed 08/26/09 11:42 PM

Definition
Merriam Webster Dictionary
PREY-one that is helpless or unable to resist attack

Yes i set myself up everytime. Thinking oh well he really want to talk to me then smack, like a big red fire truck to the forehead

munchiebellic's photo
Wed 08/26/09 11:40 PM

It depends on which sites you use. I have found that some of the paid sites are little more than sites for sex perverts. If they have a sexual profile you can be pretty sure you will get a lot of garbage.

The free servers seem to have more scammers and perverts too but reporting sometimes helps.

Unfortuneately most of the BBW sites tend to attract perverts.

Some sites are better than others about dropping members that get blocked too often by people.

What many sites don't tell you is if you fill out a profile and don't modify it it stays on the net for a long time. When they write, don't get a response, then find you other place they send you "Stinker" mail.

It also not unheard of for people who want to dis you will put up a bogus profile more or less identical elsewhere mentioning they can find you on other sites.

Folks who are into cyber sex are usually obsessed with the idea and it is expensive to talk to pay bots so they take there chances someone will walk on the "Wild Side". It must work because if it didn't I think they would give up.

<-----prefers a warm body over a cold keyboard any day! It doesnt matter how hot the picture on the screen is.

munchiebellic's photo
Wed 08/26/09 11:32 PM

munchiebellic's photo
Wed 08/26/09 11:16 PM

Tomorrow is the start of another day?frustrated :banana: laugh

I think the beginning of time was the beginning of the end!!:tongue: laugh

No the begining of time was the begining of the begining. And right before you die is the begining of the end.

munchiebellic's photo
Wed 08/26/09 11:03 PM

ah they are everywhere but i get less of them in stealth.

Ohhhh I do stealth now too... :banana:
What is stealth?

Other people cant see when your online

munchiebellic's photo
Wed 08/26/09 10:53 PM

Just stay on Mingle, leave the other site....it sounds bad!!

I have met a few good ones from the other. Its just the crazies out weight the sane guys. Oh yeah and i forgot the classic lines of, hi, how are you? With the response of Im horny. Really now seriously? I am too but cant i get to know you and maybe learn your name birthdate and social security number before we jump on that band wagon?

munchiebellic's photo
Wed 08/26/09 10:44 PM
Edited by munchiebellic on Wed 08/26/09 10:47 PM
I battle depression everyday. Somedays its really bad other days and most days its not a burden. But i know where mine stems from. I have deep emotional scars. Im all kinds of messed up. I wont go into details but i will say this not only do i battle depression i battle my will to live when things get really bad. Dont cope with it ever. Find someone who will listen that you can talk to. Having a support system around you will help.

munchiebellic's photo
Wed 08/26/09 10:33 PM
Ok so i am on two dating sites, this one has produced one jerk who was a complete a$$ and the other well...i have the good, the bad, and the ugly. But mainly the really bad and ugly. I mainly use this site to mingle and meet new people.

I am sure a lot of girls have this issue and if not, i am suprised. Why do so many men, contact me and the second i respond they start the conversation with sex? And why is their first question do you masterbate? Or do you like phone sex? Of course any respectable man wouldn't do those things, but you have to wonder what in the world those guys are thinking? I ignore people like that. But that makes 5 guys in one day. It gets old and annoying. I havent had any minglers like that yet, thank God!

I am just ranting and am i allowed to say those phrases in the forums, guess i will find out.

Oh and for future guys who think this behavior is acceptable, i personally dont want to be used just so you splatter your knuckle babies all over your computer screen. Please grow a brain and learn some respect.

munchiebellic's photo
Wed 08/26/09 12:24 AM

I don't think older is wiser. It can be, but not usually. Most of the older people I know are stubbern, closed minded and stuck in their ways. They don't want to know anything new. I think it's sad.

However, I do feel I am wiser than I was 20 years ago. I have a much clearer understnading of how things get done. I find most things easy to accomplish. I no longer waste time on things that are not working out. I'd rather be happy than rich. I won't work for someone I don't like.

Still being one of the youngest here that continually post in the forum, even in the past 5 years since graduating high school i have grown and become wiser. I was very sheltered towards the world. I didnt work until i was 18 and i dont think i gained any work ethic until i was 22 i presently hold the job i have been in for nearly 2 years now. (Wow where did this year go?) I have learned that bills come first then saving then play. That was a big struggle. I have also learned that jumping into a relationship usually ends in disappointment. I have started looking at people in a different light and realizing that i am not the only one with feelings. Growing up is hard, but i must say it is a great experience that i wouldnt take back for the world!

munchiebellic's photo
Wed 08/26/09 12:03 AM

Nobody influences me. Im my own person....and not easily swayed to idols or icons of any kind.

Being your own person is great no doubt, but everybody learns from somewhere. Whether you are influenced by many of the people that cross your path or just a few, somebody somewhere gave you the knowledge of life you carry with you day by day. Adding your own beliefs to the knowledge you gain is what makes you an individual.
That would be our parents......and my friends growing up. After that, I just did whatever I wanted to do.

You truely are a free spirit gypsy.flowerforyou
Ya I should have been a hippie but I like hairspray too much!!!noway laugh

Oh yes hairspray is great!

munchiebellic's photo
Wed 08/26/09 12:01 AM

If you slept that much you must have needed it. Glad you finally ate and drank! Not doing so is punishing yourself AND WHAT DID YOU DO TO DESERVE PUNISHMENT??? Sounds like nothing at all to me. You must take care of yourself, no one else is going to.

If you are depressed but usually happy, I am wondering if the depression is chronic and you have simply learned to cope? You can do better than just coping....just a thought.

I must say my depression constant, but most of the time its only really bad when i spend alot of time alone by myself. Its those times when my mind can turn to thoughts of suicide. I have never attempted what i think because too many precious faces appear in my mind, but I know i need help for it. Not being able to afford healthcare takes a toll on a person though. And that adds to the depression more.

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25