Community > Posts By > munchiebellic

munchiebellic's photo
Mon 08/31/09 10:37 PM
Ok, ladies so lets say you and a same sex friend are hanging out. You order pizza, played a bit of guitar hero or singstar or whatever you and your friends do. Now your watching tv. You kinda glance over in your friends general direction, and you notice their hand in their pants. Ok so you decide to leave all of a sudden, and they jump up to hug you before you leave. What would you do? Guys feel free to chime in too.

munchiebellic's photo
Mon 08/31/09 07:43 PM
Does it happen when you are expecting a call or message? It does with me. I think its the brains way of anticipation, making sure we still have feeling there. Just a guess though.

munchiebellic's photo
Mon 08/31/09 07:28 PM
I flash an old black guy at the old laundry mat here when i was 18. It was fun i have pictures to prove it. Something i am not proud of saying but might as well put it out there since everybody else knows it happened.

munchiebellic's photo
Mon 08/31/09 07:08 PM
Ok so i am sitting at the laundry mat being completely bored. So while doing my laundry i figured i would type you all and say hello. And thanks to those of you who keep me entertained for hours while i do nothing because i am not looking to date.

munchiebellic's photo
Mon 08/31/09 06:54 PM
Edited by munchiebellic on Mon 08/31/09 06:56 PM
Sorry double post

munchiebellic's photo
Mon 08/31/09 06:54 PM

...by the fact that I'm attracted to two types of women. Big-haired skanks who wear their jeans two sizes too small. And promiscuous, gold-digging sluts with ankle bracelets. Set me straight.

You've been in Walmart again, haven't you?spock

Hey now i resemble that statement.laugh You must be talking about the customers lol!

munchiebellic's photo
Mon 08/31/09 04:33 PM
Edited by munchiebellic on Mon 08/31/09 04:40 PM
You have to do what you need to. I have a friend that was dating a girl and they broke up. Because they are friends he wont get rid of her, but she refuses to let him hang out with us his life long friends because she thinks we are all having like this big orgy. Its sad that if cant live his life because she is always there, always making him do things for her and she lives with him instead me getting her own place she is almost 23 years old has her own car and refuses to drive. She makes other pick her up and take her to work. Plus because she refuses to leave, my friend ended up hitting her because she would not get out of his face yelling. And he has never been abusive ever in his life. And this sacred him. Dont let your situation become like this.
Get out of it asap.

munchiebellic's photo
Mon 08/31/09 03:48 PM
I personally like your profile. After reading it you have enough info for me to strike up a conversation. You have good pics too. You are quite attractive too. Good luck!flowerforyou

munchiebellic's photo
Mon 08/31/09 03:18 PM
Good luck with thatflowerforyou

munchiebellic's photo
Mon 08/31/09 03:14 PM
What are we supposed to be up for?

munchiebellic's photo
Mon 08/31/09 12:34 PM

When I let her play with my toys.

You have toys? Oh? Me wanna play!

munchiebellic's photo
Mon 08/31/09 12:24 PM
For someone who is molested at age three, sex becomes part of life. The more children who are sexually abused, the more sex will be an issue in the younger generation. Music, tv, movies, media, and the internet all hype it up. Sex is a natural thing. But the point is that children need to learn safe sex. Most sex programs scream abstain from sex, when teens are going to have sex anyway show them protection, and how to use it in every sexual encounter. That could help prevent the spread of stds and teen pregnancy numbers could go down. There are various forms of birth control, but only one form protects from stds as we know. So if they are only protecting against pregnancy, through the pill, they are not being safe.

munchiebellic's photo
Mon 08/31/09 11:58 AM
Have you seen tv lately? Its all about sex. On abc family there is a show called the secret life of the american teenager. The show follows the life of a few teens the start is how a young girl has sex for the first time and does up pregnant. I think its a good show but this season two characters decided to have sex against the wishes of the girls father and the dad dies that night. Plus most hip hop songs are all about hooking up and that is a majority of what is played in top 40. Sex is everywhere you turn. And with parents not keeping up with teens activity online it just gets worse. And it follows into the younger 20s. I have to say not all teens and young adults are like this. Some of us are open minded, but know how to keep it in our pants so to speak.

munchiebellic's photo
Mon 08/31/09 11:42 AM
For me when i love someone, i think about them most of my day. I get butterflies in my stomach every time i see then. My mouth yearns for their kiss. My skin tingles when they touch me. Just their presence gives me comfort.

munchiebellic's photo
Mon 08/31/09 11:34 AM

well your boobs hurt and there is nausea and..
oh wrong condition, never mind.

laugh

munchiebellic's photo
Mon 08/31/09 11:30 AM
I havent given up, but i feel right now is a great time for me personally to be single. From the time i was 19 just barely out of high school until this past april i have been in a commited relationship. I decided i need to take the time for me. But i would also like to make new friends and go out and have a good time.

munchiebellic's photo
Mon 08/31/09 11:16 AM
The point is this, as we age a majority of us realize that looks are not as important as they were when we were younger. We all age differently and we all mature at different times in life. Love without looking, is that point in life where you see the person you love for who they are. As it has been stated time and time again, we have preferences. Everything is a preference, the age group you desire, the looks of a person, the personality of a person, we have our ideals. That makes us all different obviously. What i find important in my relationship you might find absurd. That is the beauty of life, originality.

munchiebellic's photo
Mon 08/31/09 10:28 AM
I have been proposed to once and married once totally not the same guys. My ex husband and i mutually agreed to get married. It lasted 3 years. Then i was proposed to november last year the day before thanksgiving. He took me to dinner, took me to see a movie, then when we got home he tied the ring to his dogs neck and proposed. He was so nervous. But that ended the last day of april when he broke up with me in the middle of the gulf of mexico on a cruise ship. The next man i hope is very romantic. And i really want a fairy tale wedding.

munchiebellic's photo
Mon 08/31/09 10:11 AM

All shelter animals had a home!

Ditto! Oh and i wish i had a male friend to be able to hang out with and go do random things with.

munchiebellic's photo
Mon 08/31/09 09:58 AM
Would you rather shove you whole head into an elephants butt or lick a corpse clean after an autopsy?

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25