Community > Posts By > LewisW123

LewisW123's photo
Wed 02/03/10 10:08 AM
Act annoyed, just don't go over the top.

You know, the whole "...protest too much," thing.

LewisW123's photo
Wed 02/03/10 10:03 AM

No Country For Old Men....what a pile of crap that was.

Possibly over-hyped.

But I still loved it.

LewisW123's photo
Wed 02/03/10 10:02 AM
My two cents: get divorced and get right with yourself before looking for someone new.

Good Luck.

LewisW123's photo
Wed 02/03/10 10:00 AM

Sweet, you two can chat with each other! Welcome to mingle and good luck!

Well, he DID say he was open-minded.

LewisW123's photo
Wed 02/03/10 09:53 AM

Good morning...flowerforyou

Thanks to Kate I am feeling better than expected..went on a breakfast date this morning..just had coffee though. OMG, he's a doll.
I'm having dinner with him tonight, maybe then I'll be able to eat.
Captivating green eyes..my weakness..
Must be careful, must be careful!!

Two dates in one day?

Proceed with caution.

Hey, btw Lo. I responded to your mail and then never heard back from you. I won't be on much longer. Gotta catch some zzzz's.

LewisW123's photo
Wed 02/03/10 09:47 AM
Looks o.k. to me.

Succinct.

Nice variety of pics.

Good Luck.

LewisW123's photo
Wed 02/03/10 09:37 AM

Better sex? Usually it gets worse and less frequent over time. You start off like rabbits and wind up worse than pandas.

Haha. Good analogy.

LewisW123's photo
Wed 02/03/10 09:31 AM

Haha

Lewis your too cute

when he hides his !!!!!! Through the bottom of the popcorn tub

and asks ya to share a popcorn!!:wink:!!

Gross.

You should have been tipped off when he asked for extra, EXTRA butter.

But seriously. That isn't a true story, is it?

LewisW123's photo
Tue 02/02/10 12:08 PM

When I was in my 40's

a guy

actually did the popcorn trick to me

IN MY 40'S!!!!!!!

I have to plead ignorance.

I don't know what you are referring to.

LewisW123's photo
Tue 02/02/10 11:52 AM

I'v got sloppy with my self

Eeew.

LewisW123's photo
Tue 02/02/10 11:20 AM
You want less b.s. in your life, but you're interested in musicians.

Good luck with THAT.laugh

LewisW123's photo
Tue 02/02/10 11:12 AM

Leaving Las Vegas

All my favorite movies are about late-stage alcoholics. Well... the first two.

Did you like Monster's Ball?

LewisW123's photo
Tue 02/02/10 11:10 AM

I haven't seen it. Isn't it like Sex and the City for men?

Haha. Sort of.

I used to watch Sex in the City and I liked it, but I didn't love it. It was much more a woman's show, than a man's, but I could appreciate it. You would probably feel the same way about this.

LewisW123's photo
Tue 02/02/10 10:13 AM

If anyone uses steroids they need to stricken from the record books.

The number of players that have confessed or were proven to have used steroids are few. Hell, I don't even know if today's testing REALLY rids MLB of steroid use, or just makes it more difficult to get away with.

As far as I know, Barry Bonds has never actually been "caught." But only the truly blind or stupid believe he was clean. And he will never confess, as McGwire did.

I think the best solution is to put an asterisk by anyone's name who set a record in the 90's or first decade of the 21st century, denoting that the record was set during an era where steroids use ran unchecked in MLB, tho everyone knew it was prevelant.

It will never happen, but it would be fair to the guys who played prior to the 90's.

It sucks for the guys that were actually clean, tho I'm starting to think those were few and far between.

Just cuz you weren't caught, doesn't mean you didn't do it.

LewisW123's photo
Tue 02/02/10 09:07 AM
More bothered by myself.

That I hung on for so long.

Never again.

LewisW123's photo
Tue 02/02/10 06:27 AM

I'm going through it myself sooo I have no answers except that she is an adult and I ca'nt make her choices for her.I remain in contact through cards and such to show I still love her but what else can you do ?

That about says it all: "what else can you do?"

The answer is nothing. You are doing about all you can. Just don't stop doing those things. Eventually they may find their way back. This is a somewhat common phenomenon, unfortunately.

LewisW123's photo
Tue 02/02/10 06:09 AM
I try my best to see things from other people's perspective, but I can be pretty stubborn when I think I'm right.

LewisW123's photo
Tue 02/02/10 06:00 AM
Obviously this Robinson dude is either gay, or just never wants to have sex with a woman for the rest of his life.

LewisW123's photo
Tue 02/02/10 12:11 AM

apocalypse now.....surf or fightdrinker

I love the smell of napalm in the morning. It smells like.....victory.

LewisW123's photo
Mon 02/01/10 08:15 PM
Siskel and Ebert tried to push this as the best movie of 1994 and the best movie of the 1990's decade. (not just best documentary, but best film, period)

Have you ever seen it, and if you did, what impressed you the most, if anything?

I wonder if teenage kids are insightful enough to learn anything from this film? Or would they just think the film-makers are dream-killers.

The line that impressed me, was at the end, when Willam Gates says something like "People told me not to forget them, when I made it to the NBA. I hope they don't forget me, if I don't."