Community > Posts By > LewisW123

LewisW123's photo
Fri 12/02/16 03:56 AM
Religion: Baptist. laugh

I've heard there are some sects that are pretty progressive.

LewisW123's photo
Wed 11/30/16 04:43 PM
There is no such thing as "happily ever after."

Relationships take work.

LewisW123's photo
Wed 11/30/16 04:39 PM
Umm... to keep from paying a boatload of alimony and child support.

LewisW123's photo
Wed 11/30/16 04:06 AM
ToCheeky4U

That girl was a riot.

LewisW123's photo
Wed 11/30/16 03:33 AM

No.

I think she meant to say, "not from you."laugh

LewisW123's photo
Wed 11/30/16 03:29 AM

For me I would like to go on a date to an arcade/amusement park. We would play a little pinball and some old arcade games like Asteroids, Pac Man, etc, etc, etc.

This turned out to be some decent advice. It was fun to see the competitiveness come out.

LewisW123's photo
Sun 11/27/16 04:25 PM
Close, but no cigar.

LewisW123's photo
Sun 11/27/16 04:18 PM
I am going to STOP being a people pleaser!!!!

is that ok?scared

LewisW123's photo
Sat 11/26/16 11:22 AM

In turn, the reason why the Hillary campaign would not themselves challenge the election, isn't "fear of being exposed as hypocrites," as (again) certain people here like to pretend. It is much more likely that they want to avoid a repeat of the unpopular soap opera that was Bush Gore election.

It's only my opinion, based on what I know of her.

Same as your opinion. Funny how two people of high intelligence can see things and make such different assumptions. laugh

That's why this election has been so very odd.

LewisW123's photo
Sat 11/26/16 08:55 AM

The only "bizarro" aspect of it, is that so many of the people who spent the entire election declaring that it WOULD be full of fake votes (the right), now that they won (or think they did), want to point and laugh when the OTHER side says the same things they did, just a few weeks ago.

You could also say the opposite of that: the entire time Trump was berating the voting system, calling it rigged, and indicating he wouldn't necessarily concede if he lost (and everyone predicted him losing), the media, Hillary, and the Dems, demonized him for calling into question the voting process.

Once Trump won, Clinton was in a pickle. If she called into question, the legitimacy of a Trump win, it would paint her as a complete hypocrite.

Don't be surprised if it is found that Jill Stein is being funded, cajoled, offered favors, etc., to push this issue.

Nothing should surprise any of us, any longer.

LewisW123's photo
Sat 11/26/16 08:48 AM
Get off the internet and go meet some real, live, women. Talk to them.

It's really not that complicated.slaphead

LewisW123's photo
Fri 11/25/16 02:22 PM
Edited by LewisW123 on Fri 11/25/16 02:28 PM
I would be down for a Donkey Kong challenge.

LewisW123's photo
Fri 11/25/16 03:45 AM

I want a relationship with someone that's gonna treat me right im tired of being single any takers :sob:

Let me know if being pathetic works.

LewisW123's photo
Thu 11/24/16 05:55 PM

How to get over an ex that left you for another man.

Take the time to be single. And I don't mean try to sleep with every woman in sight. I mean take the time for some introspection regarding who you are, what your goals in life are, what your goals in a relationship are, why you made a bad decision (she wasn't right for you), and what you are going to look for in the next woman you meet.

Stay busy. Go to the gym, or start running, or biking. Or just go for a long walk and listen to some good music.

Spend time with people that make you happy: friends and family.

Volunteer your time somewhere that could use your help.

Remind yourself that you are strong, and you will get through it.

Take this time to work on yourself and be the person you want yourself to be. Everyone you are in a relationship with, even good relationships, can hold you back to a certain degree. Take this time to do the things you might have held back on with this last person.

Remind yourself that there are a bunch of women out there that are glad to see that you are single again. Work on making yourself attractive to them, and others that might have overlooked you before.

LewisW123's photo
Thu 11/24/16 03:58 PM

A balanced, empowered man will look for a balanced empowered woman. A woman who's confident, independent (as in not needy and clingy), can deal with her feelings and emotions herself without being a drama queen, doesn't have walls up around her heart so he can connect with her. A woman that will complement him like he will complement her, not needing to feel in gaps and voids.
Such a woman is strong on the inside and soft and approachable on the outside.

I stole this Crystal. Very well worded and what I look for. Thanks you amaze me.

I agree. Well said, Crystal.

Pretty bad when the best answer, to a question directed towards guys, is from a woman. lol Just kidding, men of mingle.

On the other hand, you pointed out some definite flaws that are found in a LOT of women (needy, clingy, drama queens) that maybe a guy on here wouldn't feel comfortable pointing out.

That being said, it works both ways. If you are a woman looking for a man, you will find those same types (insecure, etc.), and have to go through the painful process of sniffing them out, then avoiding them or getting rid of them, posthaste.

I think we are all (men and women) looking for a SECURE, well-rounded, confident, person, that is still willing to be vulnerable enough to let someone in, to form a connection. They don't grow on trees.

LewisW123's photo
Thu 11/24/16 03:43 PM

My profile, how do I get it rated?

I think you are on the right track.

I give you a solid 7.5

LewisW123's photo
Wed 11/23/16 12:43 PM

older women = smarter winking

Exactly! Who wants to do a bunch of teaching?

LewisW123's photo
Wed 11/23/16 12:37 PM

this was my mistake for leaving my account open. I am not even in a long distance relationship, lol! I am not sure who wrote this but it was not me.

This story is getting even weirder.

LewisW123's photo
Tue 11/22/16 02:09 AM

Probably spend Thanksgiving alone.

There's always this place. You're not alone here.

LewisW123's photo
Mon 11/21/16 03:13 PM
I hate talking on the phone. I would much rather text.

The only time I talk on the phone is if someone calls me. Or if I need information from the other person urgently. Of if it is something important or meaningful, and it can't wait until we see each other in person.

Texting was invented for people like me.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25