Community > Posts By > LewisW123

LewisW123's photo
Tue 10/25/16 05:40 PM

I want to start my own family but I need your help with that

Honestly, I never would have thought of doing it this way.:thumbsup:

LewisW123's photo
Tue 10/25/16 03:57 AM

I do have a BF.. But he's dating someone else now because we are so far to each other .. I wish I can punch he's face tho.

Sounds like you're on the right track.whoa

LewisW123's photo
Mon 10/24/16 04:46 PM
Love yourself. If you can't do that, you'll never be able to love someone else when the right person comes along.

Do that by enjoying being single. I don't mean in the sense of whoring around. I mean enjoy growing into the person you want to be.

LewisW123's photo
Sun 10/23/16 05:25 PM
If it were only that easy.

I'm a physicist engineer as well, and I've been waiting a long time.

LewisW123's photo
Sun 10/23/16 05:13 PM
I think I'm your man.

LewisW123's photo
Tue 04/27/10 08:38 AM

roflmaorofl rofl should i have made a thread "who wants to marry me?"rofl rofl

It sounds good on paper, but it really doesn't work.

LewisW123's photo
Sun 04/11/10 04:42 AM

Sorry Lewis, I only want a short term extremely sexual encounter.flowerforyou

I can do that myself.laugh

LewisW123's photo
Wed 04/07/10 01:22 PM

Philly fans were ready to see him go. How many times can you get so close to the dance and never finish it? It's time to shake it up a bit!

I would agree with this.

A change in scenery will probably help McNabb and sometimes, a player's value just seems to wear away for a franchise, if they can't get over a particular hump and win the SuperBowl. Not necessarily McNabb's fault. Just maybe the relationship had run its course and was time for a change.

I'm surprised it was to the Redskins, tho. Andy Reid must think he got a great deal and knows how to beat McNabb when facing him.

Only time will tell. Kolb is a big gamble. Reid is either going to look like a genius, or a complete idiot.

Vick is a nice part-time QB, when you need to run the Wildcat, here and there. But I wouldn't want him as my back-up, cuz that means he may have to fill in for a few games because of injury. Defenses will figure him out with one game-tape. He hit his ceiling about 4 years ago.

LewisW123's photo
Fri 04/02/10 01:43 PM

So lets just say you had a really good and smart friend,you hang out and start chatting for a bit,then suddenly he tells you of a heist he`s planning on doing and wants you to help him and 2 more people out.He assure`s you no one will get hurt, no one will be caught, and everyone will get a nice even share of the money.So he ask`s you....are you in?

If it's illegal, I'm out.

I have too much to lose.

LewisW123's photo
Fri 04/02/10 01:39 PM
We used to use pagers in my company, so I used to page people and punch in the number to the local strip club.

Yes, it was stupid and juvenile, but I still got a snicker out of all the confusion it caused.

LewisW123's photo
Fri 04/02/10 01:34 PM

laugh

I send my kid to do a semester of college over in Switzerland, and this is the return I get?laugh

LewisW123's photo
Fri 04/02/10 08:58 AM

There are many females of that age that would date you.

The world is full of desperate women!

Don't forget the blind ones.:thumbsup:

/quote]

You are so full of it, I bet Terry can get more dates than you goof balls, & I would be the one to ask him for the date, because he's sweet & kind & puts it all out there has a big heart. Hugs & Kiss Terry.:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: love love love love

I was just givin' him some $hit.:wink:

LewisW123's photo
Fri 04/02/10 08:55 AM

hahaha if I tell them im a lesbian they might come after me harder. hahah im all for building a relationship but the want sex like right away

Right away, as in the first few dates? Or first few weeks?

Fearandloathing is probably right. You need a different way of meeting guys, in order to find different type of guys, than what you are finding right now. A change of venue.

LewisW123's photo
Fri 04/02/10 08:44 AM
Edited by LewisW123 on Fri 04/02/10 08:45 AM

that's some really good advice I would love ot have a guy as a friend and have tried but they always want sex and when I don't go there they don't hang out as much

Those guys obviously did not want to be "just friends."

Do you want to build a relationship, by starting out as friends first? Or do you really just want a guy as a friend?

There are a lot of guys that would be fine with starting out as just friends, (no sex) but eventually, if the goal is to build a relationship, sex is naturally going to be a part of that. I guess it's all in what you think of as a reasonable time-table.

LewisW123's photo
Fri 04/02/10 08:35 AM
Edited by LewisW123 on Fri 04/02/10 08:36 AM

and I need ot get back into the dating scene but to be honest im not sure there is guys out there can handle mean im wierd and quircky and very silly how do I get past this fear of guys and start opening myself up

Just club one over the head and drag him home.

O.K., I was being a smarta$$. Quietman was right about the time needed after a divorce. Some guys like "weird, quirky, and silly." The right one will find you.

LewisW123's photo
Fri 04/02/10 08:30 AM

There are many females of that age that would date you.

The world is full of desperate women!

Don't forget the blind ones.:thumbsup:

LewisW123's photo
Fri 04/02/10 08:27 AM

why cant i find someone?

I suggest you create a profile on a dating site, without a picture, post one whiney post and then disappear forever.

That should help.laugh

LewisW123's photo
Wed 03/31/10 10:34 AM

A local hospital here in PA...if you test possitive for nicotine or chew..

you WON'T GET A JOB....

un (bleeping) believable.....

what next ?

ppl need jobs....what is this world coming to....

Oh forget it....migraine today...to tired to articulate my opinion....

The news did say..what are we all going to be checked for medical problems.....and not be able to get jobs.....

unbelievable is all I can say.......

Apparently it's the whole health care insurance risk thing. First of all, let me just state that I HATE it, and these bostids can all go to hell.devil

It used to be that smokers could not smoke on the job indoors. So they gave them a designated smoking area, and only on breaks. Then they said, you cannot smoke on company property. Now they are saying you cannot smoke - ever, not even at home, or anyplace else. Your private life is our business. So, that being said, a growing number of companies will FIRE you if they do a urine or blood test on you and find nicotine in the results. They don't want the healthcare risks, so they screw over their smoking employees, all to save a few bucks. Do not try to justify this to me, anyone. It sucks, and it's a lame policy, and I will never like it.

Look on the bright side. Now, even without a job, you will still have access to buy health insurance. Of course, you won't have a job, to pay for it. Hmmm. Not sure how that will work.

LewisW123's photo
Wed 03/31/10 10:00 AM
tears

Nothing specific, just generalized pi$$ing and moaning.

Thanks for listening.

LewisW123's photo
Tue 03/30/10 12:27 PM

He's a child only in the chronological sense of that word. Time to remove his genes from the pool. Like Baretta used to say, "If y' can't do the time, don't do the crime" ...

We'll agree to disagree on that one. Besides, I think Baretta killed his wife and fought like hell to stay out of prison.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25