Community > Posts By > Beachfarmer

Beachfarmer's photo
Thu 10/28/21 10:07 AM
Edited by Beachfarmer on Thu 10/28/21 10:14 AM
Apparently the #5 sounds like laughing when repeated in Thai.
55555555=Lolol

for what it's worth
translates to

ถ้ามันมีค่าอะไร if it is worth anything

I think I will look up - "Loses in translation"

Beachfarmer's photo
Thu 10/28/21 09:29 AM
Note to self- need more horny female accountant friends

Beachfarmer's photo
Wed 10/27/21 10:38 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Beachfarmer's photo
Wed 10/27/21 08:59 AM
I can't decide if my Humbleness and Humility is Handsome, Hot, Cute, Rugged, has that certain Je ne sais quoi, is quirky cool, magnetic or just adorable.

Beachfarmer's photo
Wed 10/27/21 08:59 AM
I can't decide if my Humbleness and Humility is Handsome, Hot, Cute, Rugged, has that certain Je ne sais quoi, is quirky cool, magnetic or just adorable.

Beachfarmer's photo
Wed 10/27/21 08:37 AM
Because men say stupid $#!+ without thinking about repercussions. After that I think they just mess with us with trick questions having to do with jeans, butts, and their savant memory ability.

Beachfarmer's photo
Wed 10/27/21 06:46 AM
Fishing

Fun game. Actually 2 different versions but I don't think there are enough (different) people on at one time any more to make the second version fun.

The potential of "Flooding" at times can be a p.i.t.a. caveat.

Beachfarmer's photo
Tue 10/26/21 03:44 PM
Sis off pister.
If you think you're so mucking fuch,
why don't you go in your own jackyard and back off

vop stin bolley tack boo YOUR cide of the sourt cheet sweeks.tongue2

Beachfarmer's photo
Mon 10/25/21 08:59 AM
I think you meant that you FIGURATIVELY pooped your pants.

If you were being literal, I am no longer interested in the magnitude of your surprise but rather concerned with the logistics of clean up and possible medical condition behind this rather unfortunate reaction.

Beachfarmer's photo
Mon 10/25/21 08:22 AM

making me laugh .. are you bragging beach waving

:angel: What ever are you talking about Blondey?:angel:

Bragging Beach sounds like a coastal military outpost during WWII. I am sure Nude Gardening was strictly forbidden but on occasion the GI's would do it anyway to blow off steam.

Beachfarmer's photo
Sun 10/24/21 03:19 PM
Was wanting to add my 2 inches, then realized I'm not the most qualified to answer having never been with a black man.

Beachfarmer's photo
Sun 10/24/21 03:05 PM
Edited by Beachfarmer on Sun 10/24/21 03:10 PM

Hey Beach... planes and trains traveling in the buff all the way to Thailand? Just remember that One Night in Bangkok "makes a hard man humble".

Thinking that song got it's "H" words out of order.

The street vendors know that a little coconut milk goes a long way in making your Pad Thai a Pad Win.

Beachfarmer's photo
Sun 10/24/21 02:30 PM
Edited by Beachfarmer on Sun 10/24/21 02:35 PM

FYI......

AT NUDE BEACHES THE LADIES WITH BIKINIS ON DRAW MORE ATTENTION THAN

THE LADIES THAT ARE TOTALLY NUDE.....blushing

Hey! Leave me out of this!
blushing However, although I am well aware this had nothing to do with me, I like the idea of being spoke of as an object and not objectively.
With all of theses enticing bikinis around...bigsmile I can only HOPE that everybody boards the train to Bangkok.

Hi Beach!
You may know us Dutchies go Orange during important events. So I'm thinking... what if I get in an orange bikini, the colour to match your orange speedos (please tell me you still got them!). And oh, do brush off the cowboy boots, and wear the red cape of course :)
If we're going to get attention on the nudie beach we might as well do it right!

I like your interpretation better than my alternative thought. Your patch. I'll bring the seeds.bigsmile

Actually the orange I was thinking of was, even in this thinly veiled Freudo-Vego fantasy women are once again getting the short end of the carrot. Here I go squashing it. Once again doing more than twice the work for a fraction of the payout. I can't imagine the effort of trying to graft a zuchinni and jumping bean while I'm done in a minute with half a butternut at the other end of the garden

.......and Techno when you started to say that "circum" word it made the stem shrivel for a minute....but so true that the grower lays down the BS and usually gets water thrown at him

Beachfarmer's photo
Sun 10/24/21 01:34 PM

FYI......

AT NUDE BEACHES THE LADIES WITH BIKINIS ON DRAW MORE ATTENTION THAN

THE LADIES THAT ARE TOTALLY NUDE.....blushing

Hey! Leave me out of this!
blushing However, although I am well aware this had nothing to do with me, I like the idea of being spoke of as an object and not objectively.
With all of theses enticing bikinis around...bigsmile I can only HOPE that everybody boards the train to Bangkok.

Beachfarmer's photo
Sun 10/24/21 12:24 AM
Not sure about less judgemental but relatively certain that if I go through airport turnstyle sideways, I'm going to Bangkok.

Beachfarmer's photo
Thu 10/21/21 01:42 PM
Edited by Beachfarmer on Thu 10/21/21 01:43 PM
I've heard that a "real" gentleman gets out of the shower to pee whether or not she is around to know the difference.

My question is, If a man gets out of the shower to pee and washes his hands before he gets back in the shower, is she still going to tell him that he is wrong?

........regardless if he makes the cover of Metro Men Magazine or not?

Beachfarmer's photo
Sun 10/17/21 11:16 AM
That works well "Blondey".bigsmile

Beachfarmer's photo
Sun 10/17/21 11:04 AM
Poetic Justice

Bungee Jumping

other PJs and BJs

Beachfarmer's photo
Sun 10/17/21 10:54 AM

.....now try to look natural

Lmho. The Rulebook on how to smile.

laugh

I know right. It's apparently a LOT of unnatural contortion to get an "organic" head shot with full teeth

The state of Georgia seems to be best at it with big teeth smilers like Gladys Knight, Jimmy Carter, Ray Charles, and Julia Roberts to name a few.

Beachfarmer's photo
Sun 10/17/21 05:49 AM
With the camera representing XII on the imaginary horizontal clock.....

Turn torso almost 90 degrees so (depending on "good side") L shoulder is at 11 o'clock or R shoulder is at 1 o'clock.

Turn face toward shoulder that is closest to camera so the corner of that eye is even with but does not cross the plane of your collar bone.

Now act like somebody said something super funny then close your teeth to hide your suspended tongue without letting the corners of your mouth droop.

.....now try to look natural

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25