Community > Posts By > Gummiente

Gummiente's photo
Mon 03/21/16 09:04 AM

...yes I know you have probably already been up since 5 am or two or three times in the night

Yep, Diabetes Type 2 does that to a person.

and then grumbled about the traffic and getting stuck behind the school bus

Heh... I drive the school bus. bigsmile

Gummiente's photo
Mon 03/21/16 02:43 AM
Gummi is in da house! Ranting to begin shortly.

Gummiente's photo
Sun 03/20/16 03:33 PM
"It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses." - The Blues Brothers

Gummiente's photo
Sun 03/20/16 03:27 PM

Just found it interesting that I'm being messaged by some for NSA that is definitely not what I'm here for

Well, doesn't it just suck to be you. I can't even get a date.

Gummiente's photo
Sun 03/20/16 03:21 PM

Soup Nazi say NO SONG AND DANCE FOR YOU! jkd!

Story of my life. :wink:

Gummiente's photo
Sun 03/20/16 02:23 PM

I'm having a unicorn farting rainbows kind of day, thanks.

hahahahahahahahah
(That's good, ya?)

:wink: bigsmile

Gummiente's photo
Sun 03/20/16 01:41 PM
I'm having a unicorn farting rainbows kind of day, thanks.

Hello right back at ya. waving

Gummiente's photo
Sun 03/20/16 01:39 PM

we only sing and dance for the new people...
flowerforyou

Nobody sang or danced for me. :cry:

Gummiente's photo
Sun 03/20/16 01:38 PM
Long distance relationships are a crapshoot, just like everything else in life. I've had three long distance loves; two of them didn't work out after a while, but the other one turned into a 13yr relationship. That being said, they do require a lot more effort and faith to maintain than dating the girl next door.

Gummiente's photo
Sun 03/20/16 04:40 AM

We need a "grumpy old men file"... like to see who would admit to being one.

Sounds right up my alley, where do I log in for this?

Gummiente's photo
Sun 03/20/16 04:34 AM
My Coffeemaker, by Sunbeam. Nice, staccato backbeat with a prominent chortling gurgle lead vocal.

Gummiente's photo
Sat 03/19/16 07:59 PM

What's the story on your userid? If you don't mind? drinker

It's my nickname I picked up while stationed in Germany when I was in the Canadian Forces. Literally translated, it means "Rubber Duck". The story of how I got it involves copious amounts of beer, biker parties and a plastic duck decoy and that's all I'm going to tell you. bigsmile

Gummiente's photo
Sat 03/19/16 06:49 PM
Thanks! I'll try to behave. :angel:

Gummiente's photo
Sat 03/19/16 06:41 PM
Thank you, Ma'am, for your prompt response. I should have mentioned I have already been searching through the two forums you mention, without much success, which is why I posted my question. I'm not sure who "They" are or if I even want to know... 'cause sometimes that leads you into a deep, dark, underworld... but how and when are suggestions considered?

Gummiente's photo
Sat 03/19/16 06:24 PM
Nothing suggestive or misleading that I can see in your profile, your intent seems clear enough to me. I'm not a fan of using Bingo instead of English, though, but that's just my little pet peeve.

Good luck in your search!

Gummiente's photo
Sat 03/19/16 06:20 PM
Just curious as to why there is no search function on this message forum. As an avid motorcyclist and drummer, the first thing I do when joining a new forum is to do a search find posts and threads relevant to these two topics. On here, I have to read through countless thread titles hoping to find a topic with a key word or statement such as "drummer" so that I can join an existing conversation or at least not post one that keeps getting repeated every few weeks, such as "country music" (which I think is an oxymoron, but that's not important right now).

Gummiente's photo
Sat 03/19/16 06:01 PM
Llamas are bigger than frogs.

Gummiente's photo
Fri 03/18/16 05:29 AM
Greetings from just north of Kingston! waving

Gummiente's photo
Fri 03/18/16 05:24 AM
A female unicorn, that is... ie: one that rides her own motorcycle and fits the search parameters in my profile. If you're in the Thousand Islands region of Ontario, Canada (or even within a few hours of riding distance from there) and love bikes and Bulldogs, I'm waiting to hear from you!

Gummiente's photo
Thu 03/17/16 06:06 PM
Australian Cattle Dog, had one for almost 11 years before he passed away. Currently have an English Bulldog; he's not the brightest bulb on the tree, but he has a heart as big as the prairies.

1 2 3 4 5 7 Next