Community > Posts By > Quietman_2009

Quietman_2009's photo
Tue 03/23/10 02:10 PM
speaking of Robin Trower, my mom heard this song on my car stereo a few weeks back and said she remembers it coming from my room when I was in high school . She remembers it cause she kinda liked it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkY0PGGxjJM

Quietman_2009's photo
Tue 03/23/10 02:02 PM
Bridge of Sighs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtr9QbaZmTk

Quietman_2009's photo
Tue 03/23/10 01:59 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYSW73GWRUw

Quietman_2009's photo
Tue 03/23/10 01:40 PM

The American people will not allow a corrupt machine to dictate their future. Together we will pledge to repeal this health care bill and start over. This will not stand.

No one should be confused about the outcome of Sunday's vote. This is not the end of the fight it is the beginning of the fight.

The American people spoke decisively against a big government, high tax, Washington knows best, pro-trial lawyer centralized bureaucratic health system.

In every recent poll the vast majority of Americans opposed this monstrosity.

Speaker Pelosi knew the country was against the bill. That is why she kept her members trapped in Washington and forced a vote on Sunday. She knew if she let the members go home their constituents would convince them to vote no.

The Obama-Pelosi-Reid machine combined the radicalism of Alinsky, the corruption of Springfield and the machine power politics of Chicago.

Sunday was a pressured, bought, intimidated vote worthy of Hugo Chavez but unworthy of the United States of America.

It is hard to imagine how much pressure they brought to bear on Congressman Stupak (D-Mich.) to get him to accept a cynical, phony, clearly illegal and unconstitutional executive order on abortion. The ruthlessness and inhumanity of the Obama-Pelosi-Reid machine was most clearly on display in their public humiliation of Stupak.

The real principles of the machine were articulated by Democratic Congressman Alcee Hastings who was impeached and removed from the bench as a federal judge, before being elected to the House when he said, "There ain't no rules here, we're trying to accomplish something. . . .All this talk about rules. . . .When the deal goes down . . . we make 'em up as we go along."

It is hard for the American people to believe their leaders on the left are this bad.

They are.

The American people will not allow a corrupt machine to dictate their future.

Together we will pledge to repeal this bill and start over.

Together we will prove that this will not stand.

2010 and 2012 will be among the most important elections in American history. These elections will allow us to save America from a left-wing machine of unparalleled corruption arrogance and cynicism.

Sunday was one more step in the fight against a "Washington knows best" and "Washington should run everything" attitude.

Let us turn now to the Senate to continue this fight for real reform, for real self government, and for policies that create jobs, improve health outcomes, and increase freedom.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2010/03/22/newt-gingrich-health-care-obama-pelosi-reid-stupak-jobs-vote-election/

:thumbsup:
Like I said before, liberalism is a mental disorder.

"liberalism" is a philosophy of government

most of the Democrats in Washington are not liberal. They are "social progressive"

Quietman_2009's photo
Tue 03/23/10 07:29 AM
besides once I get stoned time goes really slow and I save a LOT of daylight

Quietman_2009's photo
Tue 03/23/10 07:17 AM
I don't care

I have a lot more to worry about in my life than stressing out over what time the sun sets

Quietman_2009's photo
Tue 03/23/10 07:13 AM
Edited by Quietman_2009 on Tue 03/23/10 07:14 AM

Here is the top of Fail Mountain...

Here is where you are. Keep climbing.

Quietman_2009's photo
Tue 03/23/10 07:08 AM
the last six or seven haircuts I got, I left pizzed off cause they didnt listen to me.

I may never get another haircut again

Quietman_2009's photo
Tue 03/23/10 07:03 AM
I rode the rodeo circuit for awhile after high school. never could make enough money to buy more than a case of beer and gas to get to the next town. I only lasted one season. landed on my head in front of a few thousand people in Taylor County Coliseum in Abilene and said fook that I quit

Quietman_2009's photo
Tue 03/23/10 06:49 AM
whenever I receive a wrong number call it goes something like this

"Is Betty there?"

"OH! Thank God you called. Betty got her hand caught in the garbage disposal. My God~! There's blood everywhere!. Quick call 911!"

and then I hang up

Quietman_2009's photo
Tue 03/23/10 06:46 AM
in the olden days of the Senate and House, there was a dueling ground out behind the Capitol building for settling differences. Physical fights were not uncommon and there were several cases of Senators striking each other with their canes

it's not that bad these days

Quietman_2009's photo
Tue 03/23/10 06:41 AM
"Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ***, nor any thing that [is] thy neighbour's."

there is more to it than just the wife. it applies to your neighbor's anything

Quietman_2009's photo
Mon 03/22/10 07:53 PM
damn those evil insurance companies

we'll fix them

we'll make everybody do business with em

Quietman_2009's photo
Mon 03/22/10 01:12 PM
oh. sorry

I just noticed that there were 61 views

MUAHAHAHAHA

Quietman_2009's photo