Community > Posts By > Quietman_2009

Quietman_2009's photo
Sun 03/21/10 11:18 AM
Edited by Quietman_2009 on Sun 03/21/10 11:18 AM
Iran is a member of the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty.

That is why they aren't allowed to have nuclear weapons

Quietman_2009's photo
Sun 03/21/10 10:25 AM
Th New England Journal of Medicine conducted a survey that found that 30% of all doctors in America will retire if this health car bill pass. We will lose a third of all our doctors. I wonder what that will do to the price and availability of health care

Quietman_2009's photo
Sun 03/21/10 10:18 AM
I don't really care. I dont have kids. If I did, the schools out here are pretty good. They still have dress codes and rodeo teams and teach real history without liberal or conservative activists trying to indoctrinate our kids.

most folks here in Texas West think the folks in Austin are a bunch of city folk idjits and imported yankees claiming to be Texans and whining because Texas isn't more like California.

Quietman_2009's photo
Sun 03/21/10 09:09 AM
people believe what they want to believe and see everything with a sort of tunnel vision where everything is distorted to reinforce their preconceived beliefs

Quietman_2009's photo
Sun 03/21/10 08:59 AM
Edited by Quietman_2009 on Sun 03/21/10 09:00 AM
"How many legs does a dog have if you count the tail as a leg?

Four. Calling a tail a leg doesn't make it a leg"

-Abraham Lincoln

Quietman_2009's photo
Sun 03/21/10 08:46 AM
Edited by Quietman_2009 on Sun 03/21/10 08:46 AM

rush Limbaugh/Glenn beck/Sean hannity. the new Jim Jones.

that is EXACTLY what hellkitten was referring to.

there is no debate or discussion of ideas anymore. just bashing and demonizing

and by saying stuff like that YOU BECOME Limbaugh/Glenn beck/Sean hannity

Quietman_2009's photo
Sun 03/21/10 08:38 AM
Edited by Quietman_2009 on Sun 03/21/10 08:39 AM

Your just as Raciest for thinking a few Idiots taint a whole Movement

nahh not really

what they are is a just left wing version of O'Reilly and Beck. Propagandists using half truths and manipulated facts to bash those who believe differently, There's no difference between them and the right-wing propagandists

Quietman_2009's photo
Sun 03/21/10 08:08 AM

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Nancy Pelosi said recently that she has spoken with little children about what health care would mean to them. She stated that some of the children were as young as SIX WEEKS OLD.

At least she found an intellectual equal to talk to.

Stupid has been a point of view ever since the Libs took over.

See how that works??

Two can play that game.

For every " stupid " thing someone on the right has said, an equal and opposite thing can be found coming from someone on the left.

By the way....in case you haven't noticed....the Global Warming hoax has been exposed. And I'm not speaking about the snowfall over the Winter.

You can stop honking about it now.

Pelosi said that? (needs citation) but even if then a gaff is a gaff...the point is that people who feed off POX are usually ignorant morons like this girl's neighbor.

Yeah. She actually did say that.

I was listening to KFI online and I actually heard the audio.

The point is, no matter what, BOTH sides say some incredibly stupid things.

Kinda like Harry Reid saying that our tax system is " voluntary ". lol

Okay, let's compare these statments:

"...said to 6 month old babies"

with this one

"Iraq has weapons of mass-destruction"

Eh?

"One way or the other, we are determined to deny Iraq the capacity to develop weapons of mass destruction and the missiles to deliver them. That is our bottom line."
--President Bill Clinton, Feb. 4, 1998

"[W]e urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs."
Letter to President Clinton, signed by:
-- Democratic Senators Carl Levin, Tom Daschle, John Kerry, and others, Oct. 9, 1998

"We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seeking and developing weapons of mass destruction."
-- Sen. Ted Kennedy (D, MA), Sept. 27, 2002

"I will be voting to give the President of the United States the authority to use force -- if necessary -- to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security."
-- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Oct. 9, 2002

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members ... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."
-- Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002

"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction ... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real..."
-- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003

After 9-11 dare anyone to question the administration's assertions...they were duped as many were to buy into the LIES that the Neo-con's perpetuated on EVERYONE....we all know the truth now...and it's NOT who told the second or third lie...it's the original LIAR who is the criminal...this guy et.al.

look again at the dates on those quotes

most of em were long before Bush was even President

Quietman_2009's photo
Sun 03/21/10 08:00 AM

Quietman_2009's photo
Sun 03/21/10 07:56 AM
I think not. I'm not the one bad mouthin Alabamians

You took it upon yourself to come into this thread and insult Texans so don't be surprised when the Texans tell you to fook off

Quietman_2009's photo
Sun 03/21/10 07:47 AM
when I meet someone and I tell them I'm from Texas and they say something as stupid as that I just kick their azz

Quietman_2009's photo
Sun 03/21/10 06:41 AM

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Nancy Pelosi said recently that she has spoken with little children about what health care would mean to them. She stated that some of the children were as young as SIX WEEKS OLD.

At least she found an intellectual equal to talk to.

Stupid has been a point of view ever since the Libs took over.

See how that works??

Two can play that game.

For every " stupid " thing someone on the right has said, an equal and opposite thing can be found coming from someone on the left.

By the way....in case you haven't noticed....the Global Warming hoax has been exposed. And I'm not speaking about the snowfall over the Winter.

You can stop honking about it now.

Pelosi said that? (needs citation) but even if then a gaff is a gaff...the point is that people who feed off POX are usually ignorant morons like this girl's neighbor.

Yeah. She actually did say that.

I was listening to KFI online and I actually heard the audio.

The point is, no matter what, BOTH sides say some incredibly stupid things.

Kinda like Harry Reid saying that our tax system is " voluntary ". lol

Okay, let's compare these statments:

"...said to 6 month old babies"

with this one

"Iraq has weapons of mass-destruction"

Eh?

"One way or the other, we are determined to deny Iraq the capacity to develop weapons of mass destruction and the missiles to deliver them. That is our bottom line."
--President Bill Clinton, Feb. 4, 1998

"[W]e urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs."
Letter to President Clinton, signed by:
-- Democratic Senators Carl Levin, Tom Daschle, John Kerry, and others, Oct. 9, 1998

"We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seeking and developing weapons of mass destruction."
-- Sen. Ted Kennedy (D, MA), Sept. 27, 2002

"I will be voting to give the President of the United States the authority to use force -- if necessary -- to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security."
-- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Oct. 9, 2002

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members ... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."
-- Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002

"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction ... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real..."
-- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003

Quietman_2009's photo
Sat 03/20/10 04:10 PM
there are only 10 kinds of people

those who understand binary and those who don't

Quietman_2009's photo
Sat 03/20/10 04:07 PM
Edited by Quietman_2009 on Sat 03/20/10 04:08 PM

how do i get the blue color fonts

[*color=blue*] like this (without the asterisks)

Quietman_2009's photo
Sat 03/20/10 02:35 PM

curious....I have seen women post how they like younger guys (cougars) and most just say it is their preference and good luck. Why is it different in society for a guy to say they like younger women?

I believe it's b/c when women post that they like younger guys they don't post it and bash men their age... I don't know though that's just my observation....

and you have the old cliche of the "dirty old man" that has been around much longer than the "cougar"

Quietman_2009's photo
Sat 03/20/10 02:31 PM
it concerns me that you actually know all that

Quietman_2009's photo
Sat 03/20/10 02:29 PM
I don't date middle aged weman

they are too young for me

Quietman_2009's photo
Sat 03/20/10 01:59 PM

I was born my papa's son,
when I hit the ground I was on the run.

Quietman_2009's photo
Sat 03/20/10 01:46 PM
no one seems to be able to answer why there is such a rush to pass something that won't take effect until after the next Presidential election four years from now

Quietman_2009's photo
Sat 03/20/10 01:42 PM
Edited by Quietman_2009 on Sat 03/20/10 01:43 PM

this sounds like a job for Jose Cuervo