Community > Posts By > jimp53

jimp53's photo
Thu 08/11/16 08:56 AM
I think the world is going mad,all the problems we have with rape and child abuse rough sex is not the road a man should go down leaves him wide open.women should not lower them selfs to this abuse just to earn a buck.

jimp53's photo
Fri 08/05/16 02:35 AM
personally have not got a clue what a milf is.

jimp53's photo
Wed 04/27/16 08:52 AM
I,m sorry to say you will not bring these people to justice, they have no respect for their own women and children, so forget it, all you can do is send sas and other special forces in to wipe them off the face of this earth.The dead do not give a dam about justice.

jimp53's photo
Wed 04/27/16 03:24 AM
I might be naive, but I do expect honesty. I,m not looking for one night stands so when people want to chat, why do they not chat? If the would like friendship again they need to talk to that person.Lies can soon be picked up, like when a woman says she is 47 but it shows her to be 53 on her profile, daft that.All I ask for is people to be honest,This match up is daft on this site, you want to chat or meet local people, you get match ups from Texas far east etc, rubbish I say. People need to grow up.happy have a nice day

jimp53's photo
Fri 04/22/16 01:21 AM
I think people are getting the wrong end of the stick. Men join a site the pay £50 £60 pounds a month, fill out details, looking for persons say 50 miles away and get matches from 3550 miles away how does that.

jimp53's photo
Fri 04/22/16 01:15 AM
Very good what would float your boat lol

jimp53's photo
Fri 04/22/16 01:14 AM
I would hope people on this site were here for the same reason, the real ones not the scammers

jimp53's photo
Fri 04/22/16 01:11 AM
Thank you for that, so what you are saying is that being honest is not what women want after all. If a woman was interested would she not ask the questions, about trust etc. Seems strange that To be honest you must be dis honest. Stay safe, I,m being honest now lol.

jimp53's photo
Tue 04/19/16 02:21 AM
you can follow evolution with facts and no one telling you what you MUST do. Religion is all theory made by man to suppress others. All though I believe that J C lived and his teaching were moral, but when he put it to the test, it all went wrong. May you faith go with you, if you need that kind of thing.

jimp53's photo
Tue 04/19/16 01:58 AM
Dating sites are like a wishing well, no matter how much money you throw into it nothing happens,and when you look down it all you see is piles of money.frustrated :angry:

jimp53's photo
Wed 04/13/16 07:22 AM
Are there any real women on this site, who like to chat. Whats the point you will get no where staying silent.blushing

jimp53's photo
Tue 04/12/16 06:05 AM
lovely picture you look fine

jimp53's photo
Fri 04/08/16 03:51 AM
Question Why is it that people are looking for a loyal, faithful loving person,when women around you are with the lowest trash who treat them like **** and good looking men are with skanks. Weird!frustrated

jimp53's photo
Wed 03/23/16 05:23 AM
There are a lot of men who think that talking dirty gets them what they want, makes them feel big.But those people and there are many of them are just cheap creeps who are not men much like those scum bags who blew them selves up yesterday cowards the lot of them.

jimp53's photo
Wed 03/23/16 05:09 AM
hi smiley as a male it,s happened to me live learn these sight are all much the same, people who don,t show warts as well as beauty spots are not human just b s want your money and run. You will soon pick them out pity really some of use are really looking for the number 1 person, but thats life have a good day. JIM