Community > Posts By > Cheeriosoo

no photo
Fri 06/09/17 04:31 PM
Edited by Cheeriosoo on Fri 06/09/17 04:32 PM
"The fleeing driver crashed into a utility pole several blocks away, causing a fire and injuring Feliz."
"“Our investigators have reviewed the video and we believe with certainty that this man is the bystander from West New York who suffered burns, not Leo Pinkston, the individual pursued by police,” said Raymond Worrall"

They got the wrong guy, but still, kicking is not acceptable. Police do have intense training on how to deal with situations like this one. This one is not acceptable.

no photo
Sun 05/28/17 06:59 AM
People block others usually for a reason, deactivated is another matter by itself. As long as I know, I have not being block, so not sure how it work on the blocked side.

no photo
Sat 05/27/17 02:00 PM

so that why the ex seemed angry all the timeslaphead

Could it be a psyche war? A Reverse psychology? When a man is guilty of something he blames the girl. A girl becomes the object of displacement....or is it a cover up somehow?laugh laugh laugh sometimes men Don't like to see a girl happy after their break up, he would rather want the girl to feel miserable. When a girl is happy, a man gets afraid the girl will fall out of love and will eventually move on whoa oh why, it's kindah confusing sometimesfrustrated sad laugh laugh

This type of behavior tend to be a tool created to reflect personal feeling onto the other person in the relationship. Signal of being insecure. The relationship is base on trust and love. When people drive themselves to this behavior they are not in love. Meaning, cheating, doing what is consider bad behaviour. Now we need to keep the relationship going and sometimes we sort on indirect behaviors to look for some signal on awareness.

Sometimes indirect approach could be taken in a different way by another person. The signals you expect to find might not happen depending on how that person deal with the situation. It is better to be direct or straight forward , put everything in black and white. If there is a need to talk, lay down the cards, say what you both gotta say to each other. Be honest, frank and open, communication is still the best tool in order to avoid misunderstandings. If you've done something wrong, apologize or if not , ask what have you done wrong and talk about it. Don't just talk but listen carefully too and understand each otherhappy drinker :tongue: whoa

Well said, I do not need to say more.

no photo
Sat 05/27/17 07:58 AM

so that why the ex seemed angry all the timeslaphead

Could it be a psyche war? A Reverse psychology? When a man is guilty of something he blames the girl. A girl becomes the object of displacement....or is it a cover up somehow?laugh laugh laugh sometimes men Don't like to see a girl happy after their break up, he would rather want the girl to feel miserable. When a girl is happy, a man gets afraid the girl will fall out of love and will eventually move on whoa oh why, it's kindah confusing sometimesfrustrated sad laugh laugh

This type of behavior tend to be a tool created to reflect personal feeling onto the other person in the relationship. Signal of being insecure. The relationship is base on trust and love. When people drive themselves to this behavior they are not in love. Meaning, cheating, doing what is consider bad behaviour. Now we need to keep the relationship going and sometimes we sort on indirect behaviors to look for some signal on awareness.

no photo
Mon 05/22/17 06:13 PM
This is giving me a headache.

no photo
Mon 05/22/17 06:08 PM
Your profile said that you are ready, here you are saying, not. Learn from the past, try not to repeat it.

no photo
Mon 05/22/17 06:03 PM
Welcome to Mingle.
I use this site to order take out, then I wonder why I get there and the order is not ready. :rolling_eyes:

no photo
Mon 05/22/17 05:58 PM
Never, have I ever..., wait, I actually did, :thinking: frustrated

no photo
Sun 05/21/17 04:45 AM
I am trying to help a member that is having issues with the Mingle account. It shows deactivated but still can log in, see messages, but can not message.

no photo
Sat 05/20/17 05:41 PM
This topic will be fill with negative thoughts, no good feeling that I know will end up a relationship. For me, lies are not acceptable, white or black ones, lost of trust, bottom line, fine print.

no photo
Sat 05/20/17 05:27 PM
And this topic still going, lol.
I guess the candles are still lit, I wonder.

no photo
Fri 05/19/17 05:10 AM
Two points here, one, is a huge responsibility to own a gun and to fired at someone. Two, if we can eat plants, no one will be hungry. See simple.

no photo
Fri 05/19/17 04:53 AM
Edited by Cheeriosoo on Fri 05/19/17 04:54 AM
There are good men and there are nasty men. I have not got messages from females saying that, but I heard similar stories as yours. Some men believe that in the internet you can do and get away with anything. Not all men are behave this way, you can block, set your age filter in the messages. There are few tools to help you. At the end, whether is here in Mingle or any other dates sites, you need thick skin and be safe.

no photo
Sun 05/14/17 07:36 PM
Edited by Cheeriosoo on Sun 05/14/17 07:37 PM
I forgot to add, gossip definitely can be negative and destructive. In my circle, people that know me, know better that talk negative or trash about others as I "bluntly" stop them in their tracks.
In my line of work, gossip can be helpful, when caustic is keep at "bay".
So, no, negative gossip is not acceptable.

no photo
Sun 05/14/17 06:42 PM

People gossip in general..
Who does it more..?
Men and women
And why?
Are there any benefits?

We all gossip, like drinking coffee, is a must, even in the old wooden ships, they store the water in the gossip. Point being, male and females gossip, may be different topics but do it the same.

no photo
Sun 05/14/17 05:57 PM
Sexy sweet.

no photo
Sun 05/14/17 04:05 PM

Have you met the Muffin man?

Good one Ome, rofl

no photo
Sun 05/14/17 04:04 PM
I heard Shrek is looking for him, :thinking:.

no photo
Fri 05/12/17 03:32 PM
Good Night.

no photo
Fri 05/12/17 03:30 PM
Maybe, just maybe, some people may learn to read and understand before they post, understand the concept and the idea that the topic at hand is trying rely on. Wishful thinking, frustrated .

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25