Community > Posts By > Cheeriosoo

no photo
Wed 01/31/18 10:14 PM
Edited by Cheeriosoo on Wed 01/31/18 10:14 PM

yes I am enjoying with you

slaphead

Sorry scepticalsoulmate, that date it is not for you, he meant AngelHappiness. whoa whoa whoa

no photo
Wed 01/31/18 05:40 PM

What is true ? What is right? What is fair? These are questions we ask ourselves in loving someone we don’t like. Loving is a choice and not liking them or what they do is part of loving. We put aside our own feelings to do what is best for them and not ourselves....
Heard from instagram.
What do you guys think?

scepticalsoulmate, why don't you answer this for a change!

no photo
Tue 01/30/18 05:28 PM
To you,
Last night I was not able to sleep. Then it dawn on me. Why I am so mad. Then I understand. I gave you my all self. Only to find out that it was all a lie. Every word, action, felling, all a lie. The worst part was to understand why. The why is all on you.
Now I feel better because you will be out of my life.
Then is the here and now, you will keep with your lies, the way you carry yourself. The lies that drive your life, how you carry yourself with your family, friends and others.
The best of all, the way you manipulate. How you start treads here, post in people post. All base on lies. Your interactions with people here. Best one, with the ones looking for something serious. The ones giving you their time only with time to find out that was a waste of time.
I hope that when you read this, do not be selfish thinking on how this hurt and understand the message that I convey.
From me.

no photo
Tue 01/30/18 12:05 AM
Pure love means to want nothing.

Pure love cannot be given it can only be shared by two beings of equal pure intensity – its when two individuals don’t share the same pure love, that that quality of exchange turns into a need for help, sympathy, comfort, approval, confirmation or sense of security etc., whereby one (giver) is forever filling a bottomless pit in the other (taker), with so-called love.

Pure love does not expect anything.

Pure love does not demand. Pure love is natural, gracious and freeing.

In pure love I am detached, meaning I am unaffected by the outcome. I am detached from the outset… I do not hold onto anything. I let go and accept the person or the situation.

Having pure love means to bring others closer to themselves and to their inner truth.

Pure love means to keep the highest attitude and vision for every soul.

God’s love is the purest. He doesn’t measure his love nor love you on Tuesdays and not Thursdays! His love is constant and truly altruistic. Although we can’t be God, we can learn that divine love has to be of the same measure – pure, constant and selfless…

– Pure Love « Confluence Media.

I hope this help, at this time it does not fit.

no photo
Mon 01/29/18 11:59 PM
Curt often just means "terse." In fact it comes from the Latin word curtus, which means “cut short, abridged.” But sometimes it has the added sense of being rudely short, like when you're irritated that someone's asking a stupid question so you give a brusk, curt response.

no photo
Mon 01/29/18 05:36 PM
"Who ever" want to be with me, :thinking: :rolling_eyes: :innocent:.

no photo
Mon 01/29/18 02:18 PM
I wonder what is really going on.

no photo
Sun 01/28/18 06:22 PM
Edited by Cheeriosoo on Sun 01/28/18 06:45 PM

hi gilr

wanna be my valentine? we can make 2gether such abeautyfull day ...

i'll read you

x
from holland

hi gilr (girl)

wanna be my valentine? we can make 2gether (together) such abeautyfull (a beautifull) day ...

i'll read you, (I believe it means I'll message you!)

x
from holland (Holland)

Lucky you, I believe is a lucky day for a date. This may be a good Valentine Date, well, if dictionary is included.

no photo
Sat 01/27/18 06:15 PM

1. How can you separate the feelings from the act, physical intimacy happen and we forget it the following day.
2. Can we turn off our feelings.
3. Why do we go through this type of action.
4. Does affect our feelings.
5. What is the purpose.
6. Does it make us less human.

1. Rush of instant attraction.
2. People can justify anything if they really want to. Often the less known the easier to stay detatched.
3. Immediate gratification.
4. I think it does, actually. The depth of which can vary.
6. I think this is a priceless addition... Would make a great topic on its own.
...if one had feelings and the other was making a notch on their bedpost, I can see a sort of dehumanizing effect. It's easy to say it was a mistake or a learning experience, but it taints future interactions.

Thank you for this post, I agree with your points. "I think this is a priceless addition... Would make a great topic on its own.", you are welcome to create a tread about this, I myself would love to post my ideas and believe there.

no photo
Fri 01/26/18 10:44 PM

Ok so this is me trying out the idea of my friends here in the forums to be proactive and just be brave scared lol
I am posting this here as the real people are here.
Would you be my valentine date?
Just pm me please if you think you can be my Romeo and I can be Juliet for you on Valentine’s Dayflowers
Ok so at least I tried slaphead let’s see what happens .i hope THE man will read this and take the riskdrinker

Valentine is on the 14 of February. Let's see what transpired till then. Did Romeo and Juliet pass, I wonder what kind of date this may be.

I second wonder too smokin

I triple wonder too, :thinking:.

no photo
Fri 01/26/18 05:56 PM

^^^ Here in the US, Valentines Day is on February 14th. Is it different elsewhere?

That is correct.

no photo
Fri 01/26/18 05:36 PM
Edited by Cheeriosoo on Fri 01/26/18 05:58 PM

Ok so this is me trying out the idea of my friends here in the forums to be proactive and just be brave scared lol
I am posting this here as the real people are here.
Would you be my valentine date?
Just pm me please if you think you can be my Romeo and I can be Juliet for you on Valentine’s Dayflowers
Ok so at least I tried slaphead let’s see what happens .i hope THE man will read this and take the riskdrinker

Valentine is on the 14 of February. Let's see what transpired till then. Did Romeo and Juliet pass, I wonder what kind of date this may be.

no photo
Thu 01/25/18 05:32 PM
Infatuation is a sickness, Love is real.

no photo
Thu 01/25/18 05:19 PM

Every day we think of perfect scenarios in our head. Whether it's somthing as small as spelling or running into the perfect women/guy. I for one, don't think perfection is attainable. I do think we can ignore imperfections, it is all about how you perceive them. Maybe you can find perfection in imperfection? Give this a ponder for awhile and tell me what conclusion you come up with.

Perfect imperfections.

no photo
Tue 01/16/18 10:16 PM
A "before" message may be the way to go, tongue2 , flowers .

no photo
Tue 01/16/18 10:12 PM
I will like to know, where are you tonight, waving

no photo
Tue 01/16/18 12:55 AM
Even if I do not want to, asleep asleep asleep .

no photo
Tue 01/16/18 12:55 AM
Hello to all here.

no photo
Tue 01/16/18 12:54 AM
I need some coffee for my new found alien friend blushing .

no photo
Tue 01/16/18 12:52 AM
This explain so much, slaphead

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25