Community > Posts By > Cheeriosoo

no photo
Thu 02/22/18 07:44 PM

Thinking I fell in love with autumn and it broke my heart . I am sure the northern lights will restore it to something better smitten

Autumn was very good to you, till you show your true colors. Now the northern lights are somebody else problem, let them know your true self.

no photo
Thu 02/22/18 05:21 PM
Happy, it will not be a cold night after all. blushing

no photo
Thu 02/22/18 05:16 PM
Later.

no photo
Thu 02/22/18 02:20 PM
Alive.

no photo
Thu 02/22/18 02:15 PM

If personality moulds the way your face looks ..

What does your face say about your personality . ....

When viewing or meeting a stranger for the first time ..... . How competent are you at judging personality based only on someone's face . Apparently women are better at this then men:wink:

Most times the personality over take the face. Withing few minutes you can sense if it is worth it.

no photo
Thu 02/22/18 02:13 PM
First impression are just signals, first times are more about showing interest. What matters to me is what follow. When it get real. When to continue it, when to stop.

no photo
Thu 02/22/18 02:08 PM
All the special ones are out to play, no, no, no. I hope this are deactivated.

no photo
Thu 02/22/18 12:21 PM
Kissing the right person is important. A kiss, if you pay attention, can tell you a lot as it talk to you. Being able to kiss again, is a huge up for the spirit, feeling love, feeling the love offer by the other person. More important than this is to know that you are love completely, not a conditional love. Today is a wet day, kissing under the rain is unbelievable.

no photo
Wed 02/21/18 10:45 PM
This is for a special someone no longer with us, to you, I miss you.

no photo
Wed 02/21/18 10:44 PM
So much emptiness in this room,
so much passion hanging on the wall.
So much sweetness dissolved in the course of time,
so many autumns with you and without you, alone.
Millions of leaves falling on your body,
weeping autumns, dripping on your skin.

Inspired and eternal, furious and calm
on a carpet grass
you were flying asleep.
an unbearable silence keeping my life mute
with a tear of yours and a tear of mine.

Inspired and eternal, furious and calm
on a carpet grass
you were flying asleep.
I mistook you for a falling star the other night
and I asked you to fulfill three wishes
while your light lasted
Let me cry.
Let me cry, for you.
Let me cry.

So much nostalgia sleeping in the attic
I 've declared my life 's solitude.
I make love songs I never forget,
well I write them on autumn clouds, alone.
Millions of leaves falling on your body,
weeping autumns, dripping on your skin...

no photo
Wed 02/21/18 10:20 PM
Nothing but the rain.

no photo
Wed 02/21/18 10:15 PM
The way you laugh, those lips.

no photo
Wed 02/21/18 10:04 PM
Once yes, now no.

no photo
Wed 02/21/18 05:16 PM
Smiling.

no photo
Wed 02/21/18 02:18 PM
Breakfast, walk next to the water water, early, kiss. Early shades of sunrise, sixty degrees. Early spring gift.

no photo
Wed 02/21/18 02:10 PM
Those eyes.

no photo
Wed 02/21/18 12:21 PM
First though, Let's go.:smile:

no photo
Wed 02/21/18 12:14 PM
Ok, here we have another online heartbreak. We seem to forget that this is online, we place ourselves out there and see how it goes. All that is good. But if you go deep with someone not present, there is a huge chance of a heartbreak. I do not need to say, that anyone can be anyone. When you carry a online relationship, like it was said already. You need to ask the right questions. Even with the right questions, there are always signs of something wrong. If you do not check your feeling when they are talking to you, something is wrong, then you are placing yourself to loose. In my experience, I was on a online relationship, all seems good, but every so often something come up and the feelings place me on alert. That is no longer. I feel better. All because I follow my feelings. Now I am not really interested on a online relationship. More here and present. So far so good and living better days. So why this, just the forums, entertaining.
Is up to you, you want to be around people and believe what they say, is ok.

no photo
Wed 02/21/18 11:39 AM
Very happy, another great seventy degrees day, even you are not here, thank you.

no photo
Tue 02/20/18 10:48 PM

mostly like what Beach said, but sometimes it could
be from someone who's just a little bit outside of
your settings and can't msg you hoping maybe you
will send a first msg to them...thats what us dreamers
hope for.......soooo, are you gonna send me one or not..? flowerforyou

I encounter this too. Lately they change it to semi or full nudes. I stop reporting. At the end of the day I do not pay any attention to this. Another aspect, looking at my profile many times, my guess looking for attention.

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25