Sun 02/18/18 07:45 PM
Next page.

no photo
Sun 02/18/18 07:41 PM

so many of my smiles begins with you☺:blush:

Welcome, flowerforyou waving flowers

no photo
Sun 02/18/18 07:39 PM
Another "special" question, like in the past, do not kill me, IMHO, no one knows the answer for this question.

no photo
Sun 02/18/18 07:32 PM

Can a girl expect to fall in love with a man (ps: not below 36) who will support her emotionally as well as financially and let her pursue her dreams.... or is it pure foolishness to expect something like this ?

We can not, can not expect to fall in love on the account of the person we love. Relationship are build among the two person involve. We need to build our word before we go out there looking for the one, soulmate, the so call love of my life. IMHO, looking for someone to pave my way does not work. Also a person that makes me doubt I myself do not want them in my life. TRUST, trust that we will walk together, not carrying anyone's weight.

no photo
Sun 02/18/18 07:23 PM
I am thinking ..., :thinking:, what I was thinking this past last year.

no photo
Sun 02/18/18 07:14 PM
Edited by Cheeriosoo on Sun 02/18/18 07:15 PM
Happy, great ending of a great weekend that started bad, turn incredible. Can not wait for next one, great hopes for a better one.

no photo
Mon 02/05/18 03:21 AM
I guess you are ok, I was worry for a moment. I hope you had a good day and with that.

no photo
Sun 02/04/18 05:51 PM
Edited by Cheeriosoo on Sun 02/04/18 05:53 PM
Simple, go Pats. With that, let's finish the game.

no photo
Sun 02/04/18 04:38 PM
As days go by.

no photo
Sun 02/04/18 04:37 PM
This is so sad.

no photo
Sat 02/03/18 08:12 PM
I guess, Note to self, I need to get back to my date. Not fair. Not me.

no photo
Sat 02/03/18 08:08 PM
Edited by Cheeriosoo on Sat 02/03/18 08:08 PM

How are you, just read through your profile and i think having a chat with you will be my pleasure. Guess we really need to get to know more about ourselves if you don't mind.

Scepticalsoulmate, one finally offers and it is push to the side, slaphead

no photo
Sat 02/03/18 06:41 PM
If you turn the wright way, you might find it.

no photo
Sat 02/03/18 06:41 PM
Why are you looking the wrong way?

no photo
Sat 02/03/18 04:41 PM
Sunset, before the storm.

no photo
Fri 02/02/18 05:16 PM

happy Would You Date YourSelf if You Could? Yes love or No?noway & Why?

Depends on the date, :thinking: :flushed:

no photo
Fri 02/02/18 12:24 PM
I am not missing it, as a New England fan.

no photo
Thu 02/01/18 05:14 PM
"
Now this is her question: Is it right that her ex gf's present girlfriend is adding her in fb (for the purpose of wanting a friendship) knowing that her ex blocked her?"

FB is a double sword, better off keeping the distance. With blocking, there is no reason to look for an update.

no photo
Wed 01/31/18 10:38 PM
"What is true ? What is right? What is fair? These are questions we ask ourselves in loving someone we don’t like. Loving is a choice and not liking them or what they do is part of loving. We put aside our own feelings to do what is best for them and not ourselves....
Heard from instagram.
What do you guys think?"

Allow me to take a hit here.
What is true ?, what we believe to be.
What is right?, what we feel confortable with.
What is fair?, well.
To love is a choice, I agree.
not liking them or what they do is part of loving., I can not agree, I find it to be acceptance.
We put aside our own feelings to do what is best for them and not ourselves...., as long as it does not hurt you, to me is acceptance, otherwise you are lying to yourself.

Now the title for the tread,
Loving someone you don’t like.
As a form of faith we tend to love, accept, "personas" that we do not see as a first choice in our life. That is a totally different kind of love.

If you love, as love is meant to be in a couples life, if you love someone you hate, that is lying and it is not fair for the receiving end. Situations like this define you as a person.

So scepticalsoulmate, I still do not know what call your attention here?

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25