Community > Posts By > Cheeriosoo

no photo
Wed 10/25/17 03:01 PM
I wonder what are you thinking, if you know my love and soul are yours, why walk me to double think and have doubts.

no photo
Tue 10/24/17 04:00 AM
flowers flowers

waving If that was for me, thank you for the welcoming me back.flowerforyou

flowers flowers

no photo
Tue 10/24/17 12:17 AM
Not the "Leave an ANONYMOUS or NOT SO ANONYMOUS MSG" anymore, :joy::joy::joy:
:rolling_eyes: :flushed:

no photo
Tue 10/24/17 12:12 AM
flowers flowers flowers

I believe a poll is needed to find out what Mama Rosie is thinking or feeling, who the names are?

flowers flowers flowers flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 10/23/17 11:24 PM
Second Point.

If a police ask me to stop, I stop. I complied with them, does not matter what. They are in control, period.

Flash news, if a police approach you, they are trained and condition to think the worst, their own safety depends on it. So if they are in a situation in which they have to fire a gun, deadly force means shoot to kill, period.

Yes, there are bad cops out there with awful judgement intended to hurt and destroy people. This does not mean that all cops are the same. Also does not result in masses deciding what the judgement is with no facts.

Last, guns are here to stay, make it harder can be possible, but is our constitutional right.

no photo
Mon 10/23/17 11:00 PM
I have to admit, I am growing fond on these tread.

Eye, I am not sure of your line of work, but in mine, really interesting people I get to work with. Very book smart colleague, some so smart, that, well, clearly show lack of street smarts. Either way, one thing is said, if you do not get to experience problematic colleague, well, you may be the one. So how can anyone guess if someone is going to the deep end. Do you want to advocate for gun rights at the work place.
We spend as much time at work as we are home and sometimes we see colleagues as family. So if I see someone down, I try to cheer them up. Colleagues know that my work space can be also an area to unwind with no judgement. Some respectful after hours cocktails for team building are in place. Point, if we saw any disrespectful colleague, well, we talk and by experience, it gets better. We do our part for a save and fun workplace.

no photo
Mon 10/23/17 08:38 PM

omg I hope ... it is meant to be...

I won't say anything more because me thinks I'm a jinx.

Hi Rosie, nice seeing you here. I wonder if you have a Cristal ball of some kind. Leave the bones alone, does not work. :thinking:
flowers flowers

Hi Cheerio waving

no crystal ball and no bones.. just joy in my lil heart for two people who are meant to be together :heart: flowerforyou

flowers flowers

:heart: I wonder what Mama Rosie knows :thinking:.

flowers flowers

no photo
Mon 10/23/17 03:42 PM

omg I hope ... it is meant to be...

I won't say anything more because me thinks I'm a jinx.

Hi Rosie, nice seeing you here. I wonder if you have a Cristal ball of some kind. Leave the bones alone, does not work. :thinking:
flowers flowers

no photo
Mon 10/23/17 01:11 PM
My Love for you is unique, fun, relaxing, deep, simple, complicated.

Understanding some decision made tend to get on the way.

I have no doubt that I have feelings for you.

no photo
Mon 10/23/17 11:53 AM
Edited by Cheeriosoo on Mon 10/23/17 11:55 AM

if you only have one chance to impress a girl by taking her out on a date, where would you take her? how would you do it? when would be the right time? shades

Options base upon the time establish.

To a hotel.
Flowers on hand. Afternoon sweets, tea or coffee.

Sunset at the beach, drinks at hand, dinner after. A table set up for two on the sand, no shoes and adding time to dance.

Sunrise also at the beach, resting on a bungalow, a bit if sun rays, watching the sun raise on the horizon. Follow by breakfast and water sports, example of jet bike.

Or a simple dinner on a light house.

Not intended to impress, just to feel.

no photo
Mon 10/23/17 10:07 AM

i am being accused of being one of the fake people here that gets this site going sad2 i dont have to prove myself but then i am just curious why would anyone say i am? so this is sort of a profile rate. i am made of tougher stuff now after a year here. all your opinions are welcome. what should i change i my profile pls? thank you all :angel:

Hi scepticalsoulmate, I believe you are asking if you need to prove yourself, simple, no. Your profile is your profile, as long as you feel comfortable with it is enough.
The tough part, every story have two sides. The question is to what provoke the "accusation". Only you and the other party knows. Either way, welcome to the "online dating" with its own rules of engagement. Once we move out of Mingle, if you did, then matters get more interesting.
As a season Mingle member I know that it takes time and effort to get to know good long last people here. Also, it takes time to weed out caustic people.
For the most part, not my experience, but if it was a male that did that to you, I'll apologize for him and to let you know, not all of us are like that.
Be careful as we as humans tend to repeat our own actions, those ones that bring you to start a tread like this.
Hope this words help you and others in this site. Have fun, be safe.

no photo
Sat 10/21/17 03:40 PM
I will like to share this news feed about the situation on the ground.

http://abcnews.go.com/amp/US/dozens-missing-puerto-rico-month-hurricane-maria/story?id=50616677

no photo
Thu 10/19/17 06:05 PM
I feel this tread is all over the place. I wonder if it is about a water problem, pro or against Puerto Rico being a state.
Funny how Mexican, Asian, India, etc., these other cultures find it's way into a tread not intended for them or it matters.
Each Country have a degree of yin and yang. If people get to experience other Cultures and their way of life, they may be smart enough to visualize that there is lots in common and no one is better than the other. People may stop drinking the jungle juice avoiding ignorance. Wishful thinking.
On my last angle, those that blindly believe in politics with short memory, start learning about the evolution of such, it may help how much weight a observation of one person may add to it. When talking politics, one can be smart or a real blind ignorant.

no photo
Mon 10/16/17 05:25 AM
I believe is getting better there, still a death toll with the aftermath.

no photo
Sun 10/15/17 04:58 PM
It is interesting how a weather disaster can turn into a political issue. Idealism, left, right, reality, let's try to spend few days with no water, no food, no way to get to it. Let's go even deeper, no insulin, no way to get dialysis, run out of cancer meds. Let's experience a death of a family member or a parent because the treatment that they get is impossible to obtain. Let's experience such events. Is easier to bicker, point fingers, stereotype a group of people, argue with political views, waste time on jungle juice.

On the other side, why the bureaucrats fly over the disaster area, because they do not have the guts to be on ground zero.

Not directed to anyone here, just my two cents.

no photo
Sun 10/15/17 04:21 PM
Dear soulmate, a missive, hope you are there, hope you are thinking of me as I am thinking of you. When I stare at the sky, day and night I know we are seeing the same. We are getting wet on the rain, as we listen to it and only it. I know that you warm me up when I am cold, cool me off when I am hot. We fit together as a puzzle even if we are not the same or think the same or experience the same because, this is why we fit together so right. I hope and dream that some day we can be together. Till then, be safe, you know who you are, you know we are fighting to be together.

no photo
Sun 10/15/17 02:02 PM

Hi cheeriosoo, that was a nice post, but no, I don't think he got it... probably read it but didn't understand.

One strong coffee for you drinker

Good strong coffee, cheers.

no photo
Sun 10/15/17 10:23 AM
Sad enough, my direct post to a especial member earlier was deleted. I do not think he got it, :pensive:. But anyways, a very strong coffee just might hit the spot.

no photo
Sun 10/15/17 10:19 AM
Interesting enough, I wonder if this idea, family oriented is more base on how we are raised. Adding a culture is just like adding a color to differentiate one from another. One planet, many countries, so much in common.

no photo
Sat 10/14/17 08:13 PM
Hi Scepticalsoulmate, like it did then, let's see now, :sunglasses:

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25