Fri 03/09/18 04:59 PM
Edited by Cheeriosoo on Fri 03/09/18 05:00 PM
Double post, :wink:

no photo
Fri 03/09/18 04:59 PM
"Thank you for being with me"," Ill be waiting for you, your eyes, your smile"

no photo
Mon 03/05/18 11:08 AM
The nicest words someone told me this morning, as I was handed a single white rose, I love you.

no photo
Fri 03/02/18 11:57 AM
Full of Hope that life is falling into place.

no photo
Fri 03/02/18 11:49 AM
Stay here, stormy out.

no photo
Fri 03/02/18 11:47 AM
You next to me.blushing

no photo
Thu 03/01/18 10:50 PM
I watched, thank you, you are making me think more than the usual, lol. Lovely voice.

no photo
Thu 03/01/18 10:12 PM

Here, now, warm me up.

Please, lol.

no photo
Thu 03/01/18 10:04 PM

At a younger age, I had long hair, to my arms. It was a lot of work. Some times my female friends said that my hair look better than hers. Ohh well. Now a days I keep it very short, a lot easier.
can we see a pic . I think you would suit it bigsmile waving

I do not have them at the moment, I wish, if I get them back, lot younger too, lol. There is one in particular, in a lake, wet long hair, blushing holding one of my female friends on my arms.

no photo
Thu 03/01/18 05:25 PM
What is the different between sympathy and empathy?

To sum up the differences between the most commonly used meanings of these two terms: sympathy is feeling compassion, sorrow, or pity for the hardships that another person encounters, while empathy is putting yourself in the shoes of another.

no photo
Thu 03/01/18 05:19 PM
I am thinking, some people like to play the odds, by doing so not only it affects itself, it affects the souls that are involve in the situation. That by itself tells a lot about a person. We are adults, sometimes we need to be reminded of such.

no photo
Thu 03/01/18 12:01 PM

I am sorry about your late husband, maybe I may be a bit off topic but my past relationships have being like a roller coaster. This days I am dating a soul that I believe will set the bar above the past relationships. Let's hope that I do not have to come back and repost here about another relationship setting the bar higher.

I wouldn’t be hoping NOT to set the bar too high. Having the best, even if only for a time, is a blessing. flowerforyou

If you think this one will raise your bar, she is worth going for.

I do believe she may raise the bar. Like you said and I agree, I am just feeling the relationship as she is, that we have in common. She is worth to go for.

no photo
Thu 03/01/18 11:57 AM
I miss you last night.

no photo
Thu 03/01/18 11:52 AM
Here as the Religious Entity is apart from the State, divorce is legal. Other Countries have their own definition for it.

no photo
Thu 03/01/18 09:00 AM
At a younger age, I had long hair, to my arms. It was a lot of work. Some times my female friends said that my hair look better than hers. Ohh well. Now a days I keep it very short, a lot easier.

no photo
Thu 03/01/18 08:10 AM
I am sorry about your late husband, maybe I may be a bit off topic but my past relationships have being like a roller coaster. This days I am dating a soul that I believe will set the bar above the past relationships. Let's hope that I do not have to come back and repost here about another relationship setting the bar higher.

no photo
Thu 03/01/18 07:56 AM
I am thinking, talking to my friend about a topic that is being in my mind for a while now, validation, what it really mean and how we use it. I guess the definition is one way to go,
Validation, noun
*the action of checking or proving the validity or accuracy of something.
"the technique requires validation in controlled trials"
*the action of making or declaring something legally or officially acceptable.
"new courses, subject to validation, include an MSc in Urban Forestry"
*recognition or affirmation that a person or their feelings or opinions are valid or worthwhile.
"they have exaggerated needs for acceptance and validation"

:thinking:

no photo
Thu 03/01/18 07:44 AM
Edited by Cheeriosoo on Thu 03/01/18 07:46 AM
I myself do no really likes tattoos, but I really do not mind them on a female.

no photo
Wed 02/28/18 11:20 PM
I feel trust, I feel happy, I feel loved, I feel trusted.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25