no photo
Wed 02/28/18 10:59 PM
Do not go away mad, just go away.

no photo
Wed 02/28/18 10:56 PM
Welcome to Mingle.

no photo
Wed 02/28/18 10:53 PM

thanks, so none of you are having trouble with the site, there is no waiting for you on here, the little circle at the top of my page keeps going and sometime 30 seconds before it moves on.

I am also having problems, Even not using the app, run slow, also few days back, it open on me a bunch of profiles that I am not interested on opening.

no photo
Wed 02/28/18 10:46 PM
:thinking:, I am bless, seeing you sleep, sleep I'll wake you in few minutes.

no photo
Wed 02/28/18 10:41 PM
Here, now, warm me up.

no photo
Wed 02/28/18 10:37 PM
Celine Dion - Loved me back to life.

For you, Thank You.

no photo
Wed 02/28/18 05:31 PM
I am thinking that I can not stop thinking about you. As the full moon is above us to end a beautiful day. I can not stop thinking of your words. Your soft touch as you look at me, your light, your energy as I have not see or feel ever before. All this while you laugh breaking the moment, then wanting more. I am truly blessed that you are in my life. Today may be over, tomorrow is about to begin. I'll be seeking your beauty, both, beauty outside, greatness inside. We can loose on each other, every step, every sensation, every breath. I love you.

no photo
Wed 02/28/18 12:21 PM
I am thinking, last night was great, this morning was amazing. Thank you for showing me your light, the light that will erase the past and move to the future.

no photo
Tue 02/27/18 05:38 PM
A bit later.

no photo
Tue 02/27/18 05:28 PM
Edited by Cheeriosoo on Tue 02/27/18 05:29 PM
The past 2 days, the website version of Mingle 2 is being insanely slow. Not only that is opening profiles on me that I am not interested on opening. I am just trying to raise a concern, thanks.

I am posting here because also is not letting me start a new thread.

no photo
Tue 02/27/18 05:19 PM
Today, what boost my ego, in a way, looking at her eyes when I gave her a single white rose.

no photo
Tue 02/27/18 05:16 PM
You reap what you sow.

no photo
Tue 02/27/18 09:52 AM
Ego against confidence. Sincerity, respect, be real is what I feel more than want to. Nice words are always welcome but at the end of the day, actions are louder than words.

no photo
Tue 02/27/18 05:05 AM
Thinking about breakfast, see you soon.

no photo
Mon 02/26/18 11:15 PM
I am thinking that my feelings do not betrayed me, telling me to take out the trash was, is and will be the right thing to do.

no photo
Mon 02/26/18 11:52 AM
Ok if the scenario is like the guy would say he would visit but never does.... why would he even mention it in the first place????

Stringing along, give a feeling of what may happen. Maybe create a memory that will never happen.

Is it like a test or something?

Ciretom answer this.

He would say he would go the extra mile but doesn’t follow through.

Do we need to answer this, he is not really interested, most likely he has other intentions.

Should the girl call his bluff and say she will come instead?

As long as she is over the legal age, she is welcome to do so.

would this be ok guys?

Do we need to validate this for her?

no photo
Mon 02/26/18 11:44 AM

in a scenario that you would like to get to know a girl beyond a dating app, what does it take?

Her willingness to meet me in person when I ask her out.

What would it take for a man to travel half across the globe to get to know a woman?

Desperation, lack of local alternatives, mental/emotional problems, enough money and time that traveling doesn't matter?

when does a woman believe that he is really going to go that far?

I don't know.
When he shows up half across the globe?
But that would only indicate he showed up halfway across the globe.
Still doesn't indicate he's "serious" about anything or going to be what she wants.

why or what makes a guy go the extra mile

Hormones or self identity protection/social (group) pressure.

. I do hope my hopelessly romantic side does not get crushed with the real answers

Only if the romantic side actually wants to face reality.
"Romantics" have a tendency to rationalize reality away, at most facing reality for the sake of learning what to avoid and how better to pick things that allow them to avoid it and facilitate perpetuating the romantic fantasy.

One thing the internet does is allow those with emotional and mental disorders free reign of coping symptoms.
I mean lots of disorders along the spectrum's of depression, autism, and schizophrenia have symptoms of people creating a kind of bubble, compartmentalized fantasy bubble, fantasy script, and then acting them out. Much like a movie script.
They don't really realize they are doing it except in hindsight or when someone directly points it out to them.

Helps them feel in control of their life by being able to control all aspects, what everything means, the exact emotional fulfillment they want to achieve, and exactly what they have to do in order to get it. They choose a character, an identity, how they want to be perceived and how they want to feel, then find someone to play off of by using universal stereotypes to manipulate responses, to complete the fantasy. They assign certain emotions to certain times, certain phrases, certain events, then work to trigger those in steps. It culminates in what they were expecting and what they've manipulated, but then they're done with it, and so move on.
Anything that doesn't really go according to the script pops the bubble, causes frustration and anxiety rather than the expected and desired emotions.
Some will keep coming back over and over in attempts to manipulate people back into the script if enough of it has been already fulfilled.
Again, it's not really done consciously, like they sat down and wrote it. It's just negative emotions and stressors compelling them to create an idea of the reality they want then manipulating certain things to happen or be said for the sake of short term heightened emotional responses.

Little different than reading a boring textbook and then half an hour later realizing you've been "daydreaming" about something else.
Only, in this "daydream" they think they're conscious and following normal social directives and interacting with people in a healthy way for healthy purposes, but it's really all been manipulation of the self and others.

if the scenario is like the guy would say he would visit but never does.... why would he even mention it in the first place??

Lots of reasons.
- in order to trigger a response for the sake of phishing out information; how you feel, how you'll respond, interest level, excitement, intimate thoughts and feelings.
- as a means of communicating his interest, albeit in an overcompensating way to overcome the shortcomings of impersonal communication mediums.
- in the moment he wants to, moments pass quickly.
- he plans to, eventually, and he doesn't want to keep it to himself until he actually does.
- to string you along, to get you to believe he wants to, triggering a desired heightening or escalation, to keep you coming back.
- it's just part of the fantasy.
- social reciprocation in the relationship, he may want to start towards something he wants, and thinks to do that he has to give you what he thinks you want (progress in the relationship towards meeting and making it real).
- he had nothing else to talk about. Talking about meeting may just be the next step in the dialogue. It's either that or start talking about something real. Used as an avoidance of talking about something else like his fears.
- he's insecure about the girl, thinking the girl is seeing other guys, talks about meeting as an attempt to force her into a soft commitment to him, shoring up the idea that it's a "real" relationship albeit only over the internet/phone.

I was thinking to post or not here but you ciretom, kill it. I totally agree with you. I think I only can add is the exceptions that actually make the trip with the most respectful intentions as few here have stated.

no photo
Fri 02/23/18 12:19 PM
Few more hours. flowers blushing

no photo
Fri 02/23/18 12:07 PM

Too bad, she actually might be a good one... But for a black woman, I always liked condoleeza rice...

I agree, both have the strength to do something new.

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25