Community > Posts By > Cheeriosoo

no photo
Sun 11/20/16 02:49 PM
If not faithful, do not get into a relationship. In my eyes that is unacceptable.

no photo
Sat 11/19/16 01:23 PM

no photo
Sat 11/19/16 01:22 PM
Winner winner chicken dinner, waving

no photo
Sat 11/19/16 10:03 AM
Every human have thier own mind, we need to respect the decision that was made at certain time in their life. In this case I believe is time to move on. If the person decided to cut ties, that need to be respected and time will tell.

no photo
Sat 11/19/16 09:56 AM

no photo
Tue 11/15/16 03:38 PM

no photo
Mon 11/14/16 08:00 PM

no photo
Mon 11/14/16 07:23 PM

SimplyComplicated,

Hey welcome to my cyber world, you know what< you is totally right but let me ask you this " Do our vote really matter? I mean I voting for Hilary & that didn't turn out good,,,,? We all know voting nice but what can we do to make a difference?

EyeAmYourHost39, every vote matters, your candidate win or loose, it matters. I do not understand, election is over, as a country we need to move on and deal with the problems at hand, does not matter anyones belive/side, believe are going to be needed for Congress, in the meanwhile, the elected candidate need a chance to prove is worth of the highest job in our country. I believe in democracy, history will write itself, our country is not that old to prove democracy is wrong. At the end of the day, we live in a freedom, that it comes with many responsibility.

Now the other point at hand, do we really push democracy to other countries, that is a question for you. At this moment, are few countries with believes that they do not like our way of living, why, what is so wrong with the way we live. For the most part, I go my way to make a mark in my life and the life of others. Some one with hate, made the decision to set up 2 bombs, kill 3, one of them a young boy, hundred hurt. I experence our american people raise to the top and help these poeple every way they could. Every way the could resulted on everyone that survive, have a chance to end their life gaining many more days and make the best if it. Those people are mothers, fathers, sons, daughters, soon to be parents.
So my question is, how do we as a country go about this.

no photo
Mon 11/14/16 07:17 PM
Edited by Cheeriosoo on Mon 11/14/16 07:27 PM

Lol

no photo
Mon 11/14/16 03:46 PM

If your new on here, like me, you probably get the impression that nobody on here is actually live. This app is very tame compared to others that's why I enjoy it. But where is the fun if no one will talk to you?

Same here, I chat in the forums, that help. I wonder, in my area not that many active.

no photo
Mon 11/14/16 03:40 PM

390 to go, lol.

no photo
Mon 11/14/16 03:31 PM
Can you be so kind to elaborate on topic!!!!!.

no photo
Sun 11/13/16 04:03 AM
Good morning, 400!!!

no photo
Sat 11/12/16 04:34 PM

what is that supposed to mean? Close our eyes to everything, sit around the camp fire singing kum-by-ah and everything is peachy or what?

no, it means , work on what happens 'now' to improve things

not keep obsessing over the campaigns that have now ENDED

MS, well said, election, done over, move on, I was debating whether or not type a post here, until I read your post.
Those that understand politics know, the issue know is Congress, next goal ahead!!!!!! If Trump does good, great, if he mess up, lets hope people react the same ways as this election. Anyway, people want to slice it anyway that goes in favor to their believe, at the end of the day, voters vote and the numbers talk. This election, we did not experience two politicians debating, we experience two Divas scratching each other in the middle of the street. This is Democracy, not a bowl of jungle juice. Last, this I firmly believe, Lets make America Great Again.

no photo
Sat 11/12/16 04:02 PM
a Day, a Season, a Lifetime!!!!

no photo
Sat 11/12/16 03:57 PM

no photo
Sat 11/12/16 03:56 PM
CassiopeiaFayee's account has been deactivated.

no photo
Sat 11/12/16 11:58 AM
I put ketchup on my ketchup.

no photo
Sat 11/12/16 11:55 AM

Yea,,,, win what exactly?

:0

An all expense paid trip to El Paso texas.

rofl

WINNER!!!!!
waving

Sorry, not yet, tongue2

no photo
Sat 11/12/16 11:35 AM
404 shades