Fri 04/21/17 06:18 PM
You are very much welcome.

no photo
Thu 04/20/17 02:39 PM
A Day, a Season, a Lifetime!!!!
Ups, I already answer this, :rolling_eyes:

no photo
Wed 04/19/17 07:53 AM
My final thought, in a simple form, being lead on means not being honest.

no photo
Wed 04/19/17 07:24 AM
I will like to add two more examples I found in the web,
They sleep around

If they are sleeping around when they are meant to be with you run away now. If this is making you want them more - leave now or forever hold your peace.

They have a boyfriend or girlfriend
It never works out for the other women/man - never - unless you are Angelina Jolie. If you look like Angelina Jolie go for it I suppose.

no photo
Wed 04/19/17 07:17 AM
This can be an example of being lead on, "If you are "leading someone on," then you are letting them believe that you have sincere, romantic feelings toward him or her and that you are interested in pursuing a relationship that is more than simply physical when, in reality, you are only interested in the other person ..."

no photo
Wed 04/19/17 07:13 AM
Meaning of being lead on, Verb. 1. lead on - entice or induce especially when unwise or mistaken. entice, lure, tempt - provoke someone to do something through (often false or exaggerated) promises or persuasion.

no photo
Sun 04/16/17 10:15 PM

How does that saying go.. the mind and body is strong
but
the flesh is weak....
Sometimes when that thing you crave the most desire the most is put in front of you... you can't help but give in to temptation....yes it is wrong..
And there is a price to pay.. for giving into the Flesh. ... but if you are truly committed to the one you love..
In that moment of weakness comes along with it guilt.. which then takes away all pleasure.... and if that is the case then. . forgiveness can be. Found..
.. because know one woman or man..
Is free from the desire of the flesh

I agree till the forgiveness. This is because I strongly believe, once a cheater, always a cheater.

no photo
Sun 04/16/17 10:05 PM
Smile

no photo
Sun 04/09/17 03:37 PM
Edited by Cheeriosoo on Sun 04/09/17 03:50 PM
Thanks to all that post, all this comments do help me understand and to analyze the the concept.

no photo
Sun 04/09/17 03:37 PM

I have been married to a man for 15 years we have one twelve year old little boy together.He has lied and cheated the whole time .And everytime I would catch him ,he would be so sorry.We are now getting Divorced .I had to forgive him for everything for me to move on.But I will never ever forget ,it was the worst pain I have ever felt.But it has made me strong,and I am moving forward to a better life.

I understand you and feel for you, hope you the best. The pain is unique, lost of trust worst. There is always hope of a better life.

no photo
Thu 04/06/17 07:56 PM

Now what I think I am asking, Am I being to harsh. Will a lie can stop a relationship?. I step back and wonder.

Love, Trust and Lies. How they are measure and level relationships.

no photo
Thu 04/06/17 07:55 PM
Thank You all again.

Dreamerana, I hear and read your concerns, you are so correct and at the point. From my first relationship of many years, I let pass many lies, till the last one that I said enough. I promise myself to respect myself and not to allowed this situation again in my life. So then comes my present relationship, I found a lie, up to a point I can forgive, but staying true to myself I rather not. This is because , even I truly love this human being, which I think she is unique in many ways, this lie brought me back to my last relationship. That I know, just one lie.

no photo
Thu 04/06/17 05:47 PM
Thanks to all that reply here,it help me view this concept better. What I can understand, when dealing with this situation, step back is the action to do, I did step back, not sure if I will allowed it back in my life. I am not the only one that has walk this road. Whether we accepted in our life or not and I am not letting it in my life, when people do this, we can positively say that they are not going to change. It saddens me how lies can destroy a relationship. :pensive:

no photo
Thu 04/06/17 03:36 PM
Something I forgot to mention, this are tools that help me from getting destroyed again, another reason why I brought it up here.

no photo
Thu 04/06/17 01:42 PM

That's hard to say am in same thoughts but other thoughts says not don't be silly

Hi SweetRose,

This sound interesting, can you be so kind to elaborate.

no photo
Thu 04/06/17 01:39 PM

The only one you can change is yourself.
I married a liar and it hurt.
I learned not to be so damn gullible.

Thank You Tom,

I deeply believe that we can not control nor change anyone. This is one of the reason Love, Trust and Lies are like a tool for me not to get hurt.

no photo
Thu 04/06/17 12:43 PM
Thank You Rosie. shades

no photo
Thu 04/06/17 12:42 PM
Edited by Cheeriosoo on Thu 04/06/17 12:46 PM

Can we forgive a person that lie to a point that we can get back together?
who knows... I would suggest that you step back and get a grip on other things besides whoever it is... But dwelling on them isn't going to help, it just makes wanna ask (dumb, possibly?) Questions like this one...

Thank You Moe.

I agree, what I will like to ask is others opinions on this matter. I place Love, Trust and as part of trust, Lies on a same level. So I wonder if the three are as strong as impose on stepping back as one of them may fall.

no photo
Thu 04/06/17 11:16 AM
Can we forgive a person that lie to a point that we can get back together?

no photo
Wed 04/05/17 05:21 PM
Edited by Cheeriosoo on Wed 04/05/17 05:43 PM
I Love someone. I trusted this amazing women. I realized she lie. My life experience, after many years living with a liar that promise and never change. I promise myself to be careful and do not fall in the same situation. So here I am again. My heart is in shambles. Love, Trust or Lies is the question. How can we compare and weight these three?