Community > Posts By > Cheeriosoo

no photo
Mon 02/13/17 11:12 AM
:heart:
Scepticalsoulmate, I am proud and very happy for you.I hope that he treat you like you deserve. I hope he is a gentleman. I hope that he see you. I hope understand you. I hope he loves you. I hope that, even in the internet, there are Men, Men that understand and know how to treat a Women.

I hope that both learn how to communicate. I hope that both work together. I hope that both fuse into one. I hope that both play like little kids. I hope that both love each other families that raise such wonderful humans.

The journey is long, but it finish before we realize that still a lot to do. Listen to your heart, fell your heart. Feel those butterflies, blood raising. Channel those feelings into young love.

Above anything else, always ask yourselves, ask, "Scept, what do you hear", answer, "Nothing but the rain".

no photo
Wed 01/18/17 08:31 AM

piggy backing off of the rebound thread...

people carry on different relationships for different reasons
they get married for different reasons too

I think the best indicator of whether someone is truly ready for the 'potential' serious relationship is hard to determine by marital status alone

I feel the only way to find out is to 'risk' getting to know them and finding out where they are in their heart and life

its more about what they communicate to you than what their 'papers' say,,,

what do you think?

I believe, a soon as you can find yourself again, be comfortable in your own skin.
Time is just a way to measure actual.

no photo
Wed 01/18/17 08:15 AM
Edited by Cheeriosoo on Wed 01/18/17 08:16 AM
Welcome to Mingle, nice profile, if anything add to the Interests section. May help others see you. Have fun and be safe, drinker

no photo
Wed 01/18/17 08:13 AM
Welcome to Mingle, have fun and be safe, drinker

no photo
Wed 01/18/17 08:07 AM
Afraid, not, they may be. pitchfork

no photo
Wed 01/18/17 08:06 AM
Do not remember, but before 12. drinker

no photo
Wed 01/18/17 08:04 AM
I wonder how her day is going.

no photo
Wed 01/18/17 08:03 AM
377, drinker

no photo
Wed 01/18/17 08:01 AM
Edited by Cheeriosoo on Wed 01/18/17 08:10 AM
msharmony, thank you for this forum, I find it very interesting. Let me use my profile and change it a bit to visit this line of thinking;

I guess I have my own answers, :p
My Appearance, Handsome as hell!!!!!
Height, Tall
Hair color, Greys
Body Type, that too, old
Ethnicity, the one you like
My Lifestyle, expecting to be serve on every way
Marital status, later
Do I smoke?, yes
Do I drink?, yes
Do I have children?, yes
Do I want children?, NO!!!!!
MY religion, There is no a fourth dimension
I like cause trouble, really easy going I do not think so, love to be paid to go to the movies, shop at BJ's. I like to look at the people do the beach and walking from my sofa. Help me find the positive on everything, love the feeling of a toxic relation, life is to short. I will treat you with respect as long as we visit BJ's as much as possible, do not like Costco!!!!
If you think we could be a match just message me instead, lets go with the flow and let nature take it's course.

Wonder what this may bring.

no photo
Wed 01/18/17 07:20 AM

no photo
Wed 01/18/17 07:20 AM
Wake up in the wrong bed, slaphead

no photo
Wed 01/18/17 07:17 AM

is this that place? where are all those other hopeless places? lol

I wonder if, the question is there, is this the place?, but the meaning behind it, "place", is this a place, a tool, a chance to see what life trows at you. Hopeless, I wonder about this, sometimes, my experience, do we block our self for what is next, "hope" behind a wall.
Yes is the internet, anything can be expected, most is scam and trash, some disrespect from one human to another, patience and being safe may help perseverance.

no photo
Sun 01/15/17 04:00 PM

no photo
Sun 01/15/17 03:43 PM

no photo
Sun 01/15/17 03:40 PM

I make a good living not a millionaire, try to stay fit but not an Olympian, have a degree but am not an expert in my field. I am just "normal/average" and I find it so hard to find that right person to spend the rest of my life with. With so many people and cultures in the Bay Area, why is it so difficult to find the bagel to my coffee?

Yea, if it was easy, this site may not exist, my thing or my thinking, before we go "out there", give us that chance, better to be comfortable with our self, does helps. Then ask and understand what you want, against what are you finding, meet in the middle. My thing, anyone can have intercourse, not everyone can keep a relationship.

no photo
Sun 01/15/17 03:26 PM

Soufie,

"(And just to help, bus depots have a lot
of random people about.) "

How this works?????????

Ask Beachfarmer (the greyhound) because I have no clue :-)

Beachfarmer, how this works???????????

no photo
Sun 01/15/17 03:21 PM
Soufie,

"(And just to help, bus depots have a lot
of random people about.) "

How this works?????????

no photo
Sun 01/15/17 03:00 PM
Edited by Cheeriosoo on Sun 01/15/17 03:12 PM
<------------------Hard crush with this one!!!!!, pole not included,:wink: .

no photo
Sun 01/15/17 02:52 PM
LilTexasTornado

"It's hard to meet people where I live."

"I DONT TEXT or IM!!!!"

I wonder if this may have something to do with it!!!!

no photo
Sun 01/15/17 02:47 PM
Edited by Cheeriosoo on Sun 01/15/17 02:48 PM
Would you recommend this site ...

Yes I would, but, only if they promes to troll!!!!, here in the forums, drinks