Community > Posts By > Cheeriosoo

no photo
Thu 04/27/17 01:47 PM
Lawyers hate to loose, doctors hate to loose a patient, loose, loose situation, frustrated .

no photo
Thu 04/27/17 01:22 PM
I am not touching this, :innocent::pray:

no photo
Thu 04/27/17 01:18 PM

So my current boyfriend doesn't like sex, well more specifically he doesn't like receiving pleasure and finishing sex. He only wants to make me feel the pleasure but I don't always want to be on the receiving end. I want sex to be a mixture of receiving and giving for both of us. Is not wanting to receive pleasure something normal guys do? Or is he just weird? He is also bisexual, and I am straight. So not sure if this affects it at all?

Time to step back, :pensive:.

no photo
Thu 04/27/17 01:14 PM
The truth will set you free, are we in the Matrix, :thinking:

no photo
Thu 04/27/17 01:12 PM
The invisible force field that prevents people from leaving past their front door to chase after someone else they just had a fight with. Urban Dictionary, :rolling_eyes:

no photo
Thu 04/27/17 06:27 AM
Hunting for wabbits, :rolling_eyes:.

no photo
Wed 04/26/17 06:03 PM
My first ones, one regional, did not got any post and one general that did generate a bunch of post. It was meant to post anything.

no photo
Wed 04/26/17 03:46 PM

You can accelerate at your career. Workout. Get some snazzy clothes. New hairdo. Attend seminars. (NOT RECOMMENDED), but at the perfect buzz..be happy-chatty.

If you are basically shy and a bit introverted, do you ever REALLY get over it?

Yes you can, it takes practice, it takes mistakes, it takes learning from the mistakes, most important, placing yourself out there.

no photo
Wed 04/26/17 03:40 PM

sex without comment - like eating a cheeseburger without any cheese slaphead

Agree, is like a cheeseburger short of a happy meal. Here is a bit of conundrum do to the point that there is a bit of contradiction by the original post. Anyways lots is being said so far, what I can add is that I still have not met anyone that try friends with benefits and come out ahead. We need to be comfortable with one self before going out and achieve companionship. Be true to oneself, respect yourself so you can be respected by others.

no photo
Wed 04/26/17 11:47 AM
Is that with a Cherry on top?, :rolling_eyes:.

no photo
Sat 04/22/17 09:32 PM
Stay and show all three of you the positive side of living, with some wine and cheese.

no photo
Sat 04/22/17 08:10 PM
Thank You for sharing, I am sorry that you had to go through that.:pensive:

no photo
Sat 04/22/17 08:07 PM
Stay, have few drinks.

no photo
Sat 04/22/17 08:05 PM
I do, but only when interested.

no photo
Sat 04/22/17 07:56 PM
How long is the record?

no photo
Sat 04/22/17 07:53 PM
Mine was meant to be, Who pee in your Cheerios, to long for Mingle, so, Cheerios00, it also mean, why are you so mad, :rolling_eyes:.

no photo
Sat 04/22/17 05:40 PM

For MEN: If you see an attractive woman with big boobs, what is the first thing you notice about her?

Her behind, curves, then boobs, :rolling_eyes:.

so you're a booty man huh? winking

thanks for your reply, cheerio flowerforyou

Yes, the eyes tend to shift that way, but, not a big behind. Just cute and curve, not flat, :rolling_eyes:, honesty and respect. After that eyes, they tell you so much, :nerd:.

so cheeriosoo, you notice the cute curvy booty of a woman walking in front of you, do you walk faster just to look at her eyes?

biggrin

I just make sure I do not hit a street post, :rolling_eyes:, Rosie, I just behave like a gentleman.

no photo
Sat 04/22/17 02:44 PM

For MEN: If you see an attractive woman with big boobs, what is the first thing you notice about her?

so you're a booty man huh? winking

thanks for your reply, cheerio flowerforyou

Yes, the eyes tend to shift that way, but, not a big behind. Just cute and curve, not flat, :rolling_eyes:, honesty and respect. After that eyes, they tell you so much, :nerd:.

no photo
Sat 04/22/17 01:18 PM

no photo
Sat 04/22/17 04:54 AM

You spend way too much time pondering this type of thing instead of living your life. You want people to tell you how it's going to be alright and have faith in humanity and how great you are? Sorry. Not my job. Don't come here looking for validation because all you're going to get is a large load of bull$h!t.

Every so often I run by a post like this and it makes me wonder. Then I realized that does not matter where we are in this world, basics of living are the same. Here in Mingle, almost everyone is skeptic, Like the OP said, carefully walking here. So I do not understand why some people have to be so rude. If you do not like the post, move on, no need to be so disrespectful. Never the less a man against a woman. Also post like this speaks volumes of the persona that post it.
Scepticalsoul, do not change, do not allowed this to change the way you manage yourself here, just be careful. This can be a new tread.
How is this for drama, cheers.

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25