no photo
Sun 05/15/16 05:26 PM
The secret place is......

The Bathroom

:laughing: :laughing:
rofl

You're guaranteed to get peace and quiet there
rofl

not when you have a toddler a guarantee to have a bodyguard all the time... laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Sun 05/15/16 04:45 PM

Is it me or are their loads of spammers on this site?? Is Their any real ladies out there?????? :)

it's you kidding ..

spammers and scamers are everywhere specially on internet, I suggest to better stay on forums chance are you going to meet real good ones..:

Maybe but apparently the good ones get locked away in the basement...or dungeon .biggrin

we always find way to escape :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Sun 05/15/16 03:11 PM
I would build the dungeon first.

what is dungeon sorry I'm school dropout laugh laugh happy happy happy happy happy laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Sun 05/15/16 03:09 PM
Is it me or are their loads of spammers on this site?? Is Their any real ladies out there?????? :)

it's you kidding ..

spammers and scamers are everywhere specially on internet, I suggest to better stay on forums chance are you going to meet real good ones..:

spammers and scamers are afraid of forums because moderators and real ones will toss them upside down

no photo
Sun 05/15/16 10:48 AM
how long should you (wait to?) enter into New relationship after a failed one...? our heart, mind and body need a healing time

That presumes the heart, mind, and body didn't get hurt until the "end" of the relationship.

Lots of people decide something is over, then begin the "healing" process waaaaaaaay before the finalization of the relationship.

I mean
he still processing his divorce to his wife of 10 years

For all I know he spent the last 15 years "processing his divorce" because after 10 years she left for another country and he just found her to sign the papers.

For all I know they decided to follow through on a divorce, sign the papers, yesterday, but he or they both decided it was "over" 8 years ago but stayed for insurance, or until they weren't underwater in their mortgage, or to be roommates, or maybe someone cheated and the other decided it was over, just went through the motions while focused on healing, then when "strong" enough filed for divorce.

So, at "the end," (in this case the finalization of the divorce), he may already have healed up.

There isn't a set standard amount of time anyone "should" wait to enter into a new relationship after a failed one since being ready for a new one could could have contributed to the failing of the last one.

for I know he file the divorce while wife is away,, and for I know they are good couple until he decide he want younger one scared scared scared scared scared scared
#temptation

no photo
Sun 05/15/16 09:53 AM

What are the top five qualities you look for in a wo/man?

boobs
legs
nothing in between the legs
honesty
and femininity..

c'mom you know their's something between those legs biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin
ok hiding now hahahaha

well, nothing dangling anyway... as the rock says "i like pie, not strudel" ohwell

rofl rofl whoa whoa whoa whoa rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Sun 05/15/16 09:52 AM
Hello! Kamusta? Batangueña ako! Fellow Filipinos and Batangueños here? :)

not in batangas but from Philippines

hello welcome to mingle...

no photo
Sun 05/15/16 09:46 AM

boobs
legs
nothing in between the legs
honesty
and femininity..

c'mom you know their's something between those legs biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin
ok hiding now hahahaha

no photo
Sun 05/15/16 09:44 AM
RIP Mother, 1926-2016.
And my ex, 1928-2016.

sorry ,I know the feeling..
flowerforyou flowerforyou :heart: :heart:

no photo
Sun 05/15/16 09:42 AM

My friends usually call me a "milf magnet" and I have nothing against that I love woman who are 30-45 , I am 22 :) If there are any here that find themselves in this description I would love to chat :)

If you are on this site seeking.. then you better check your magnet.. cause it ain't working

remind him also magnet don't work on plastic ,,hey no offense here just joking around :)

good luck on your search...

no photo
Sun 05/15/16 09:20 AM

sense of humor, maturity, responsible,trustworthy and the list goes on I'm kidding it depends on a man or woman ,if I like you I like you for who you are....rofl whoa rofl whoa rofl

no photo
Sun 05/15/16 09:09 AM
Complete the sentence
* serious or comical*

If I give you my heart, ______

if I give you my heart promise me don't tore it apart... as I was made for loving you,even though we may hopeless heart just passing through rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Sun 05/15/16 08:45 AM
If I where you op ... I would not give him the time of day ...
seems if he wants to go abroad...
he only wants a women to control ...
and you do not want to be that women ...
you seem smarter then that..:>)

yup ,he kinda looking for woman he can control, the one whose going to follow him all the way ,
but not me I always say whats on my mind...
thank you :banana: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Sun 05/15/16 08:42 AM
So far a third of people I interact with will chat a little, sometimes very sweet and not just being "nice". Overall good response rate compared to most other places I've been :) (note to men not to give up after a couple of days just trying the boring, samey messages since girls generally get accosted online a lot).

Haven't found someone I really connect with who doesn't live miles away yet, but helps to just be talkative in case I stumble into something good which is not as dirty as it sounds.

M'kay.

welcome to mingle ,
nice attitude, stay in forums you'll meet a bunch of good characters here.

no photo
Sun 05/15/16 08:32 AM
I'll just eat my popcorn and watch how others respond to this discussion thread.

can I joined I'll bring some budlight and let's see how this topic goes drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

no photo
Sat 05/14/16 07:31 PM

Sounds like he is ready to move on
Why should he wait for you?

due to his married history ,I see some red flags on why he always failed.. being rush on everything. :smile: :smile:

but I wish him the best on his third try... :)

any red flags are a warning sign...

I guess so :)
specially if words don't match with their actions

no photo
Sat 05/14/16 07:30 PM
that's what I thought our heart, mind and body need a healing time ., laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Sat 05/14/16 06:54 PM
Sounds like he is ready to move on
Why should he wait for you?

due to his married history ,I see some red flags on why he always failed.. being rush on everything. :smile: :smile:

but I wish him the best on his third try... :)

no photo
Sat 05/14/16 06:49 PM

ok I have this guy on local who tried to date me while he still processing his divorce to his wife of 10years, off course I said no way, I don't mess around with married people.... and I'm not a home wrecker not my profession and will never be ..

so after three months he was divorce and last night he was telling me his going to phillipines to meet this girl he meet on fB..

I was wondering if he really inloved with this woman or just being inlove with the idea of not wanting to be alone , as he said he is willing to wait until I'm ready

so how long should you enter into New relationship after a failed one...???

PS : I didn't know he has that many reserved (womens) after I drop him. laugh laugh laugh laugh biggrin biggrin

How long should it be...

About 7"- 8" ..party size

please enlighten me what is that number reffered to??? laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Lol.. I do enjoy a gal with a good sense of humor :)

likewise laugh laugh happy happy

no photo
Sat 05/14/16 06:43 PM

ok I have this guy on local who tried to date me while he still processing his divorce to his wife of 10years, off course I said no way, I don't mess around with married people.... and I'm not a home wrecker not my profession and will never be ..

so after three months he was divorce and last night he was telling me his going to phillipines to meet this girl he meet on fB..

I was wondering if he really inloved with this woman or just being inlove with the idea of not wanting to be alone , as he said he is willing to wait until I'm ready

so how long should you enter into New relationship after a failed one...???

PS : I didn't know he has that many reserved (womens) after I drop him. laugh laugh laugh laugh biggrin biggrin

How long should it be...

About 7"- 8" ..party size

please enlighten me what is that number reffered to??? laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh