Community > Posts By > mj00014

no photo
Thu 05/12/16 08:59 PM
Welcome Morroco. Join the forums so we can get to know you. Wait being from Morroco, you should be surrounded by hot women... what is your malfunction buddy?

hahaha malfunction .. laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Thu 05/12/16 08:49 PM

I believe in LDR ,it works if both parties are serious ,it takes time and patience to survive. but at the end is worth it ...

I was married 5 years to my late husband and he meet me half way to the world from u.s.a to Philippines . and it's all worth it... I never had any regrets of marrying him and entering into LDR relationship ... smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched

awww...very nice mj...drinker

yuppie and I had a pretty daughter as my bonus ,,although I wish our (husband) love story didn't end soon, but I'm happy I once meet a good man.. happy happy happy

That's so nice...I'm sure you will have a wonderful future ahead of you...:smile:

I was working on that :) just hoping for the best. :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

no photo
Thu 05/12/16 08:46 PM

I believe in LDR ,it works if both parties are serious ,it takes time and patience to survive. but at the end is worth it ...

I was married 5 years to my late husband and he meet me half way to the world from u.s.a to Philippines . and it's all worth it... I never had any regrets of marrying him and entering into LDR relationship ... smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched

awww...very nice mj...drinker

yuppie and I had a pretty daughter as my bonus ,,although I wish our (husband) love story didn't end soon, but I'm happy I once meet a good man.. happy happy happy

no photo
Thu 05/12/16 08:28 PM
Ok....
We get so many newbie’s posting on this topic...
I have a little experience on the topic...
So here is my take on the subject...

You meet on the net, a chat room, a dating site or when you visit another city or country....
Whether that first meeting is on the net or not, you have obviously “clicked” and both of you have discovered you have something in common...and you want to take it further...

Meeting on net presents itself with its own special set of challenges...you have to lay the foundations of a relationship whilst apart...this in its self is quite the challenge but can be achieved if you share some deep commonalities...

Meeting while you are on holidays or visiting another city is the best way to start an LDR...you have already met...and started bonding...those foundation building blocks have been started...

Now for the hard work...maintenance...
Every day you must phone, text, viber, skype, whatsapp....whatever....everyday communication is key...
This requires constant maintenance...both of you have to make it fun...storytelling...joke nights...date nights...Skype sleeping...cyber sex...

As you get closer and your feelings grow you need to formulate a plan...with short term goals that lead to the end goal...being together full time....
The first goal is that scary first visit...this first visit must happen quite soon in your new relationship...firstly to see if the other person is “a” real and “b” if both of your feelings are true...

Providing that first visit is successful one or both of you must make multiple repeat visits...this is vital in the bonding process...
You also need a time frame on when you envisage your end plan to be...this plan can’t be for years away...your plan needs to have an end date...your LDR needs to become a SDR sooner rather than later...
Obviously one of you is going to have to move...are you prepared for that?...

I believe LDRs can work, but it is certainly not for everyone and it’s not a relationship to be taken lightly.....it will take time, caring and nurturing....and money....haha

LDR couples that make it work, will all have something special that bonds them together...
This strength will prove to be what keeps them together, thru the tough times...
The times when one of you is sick...or distressed...or after an argument...

Be prepared for a hard slog....
But if it is meant to be...
It a wonderful thing...

no photo
Thu 05/12/16 07:26 PM

My brother recently passed, and I have his ashes with me now...to watch over...

I see New kind of way to preserve ashes turn it into tree.

and I was talking to me daughter that I want to be a tree someday.. :)

A continuance to the beautiful flower that you are now.smile2

aha :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: I think ita a fruit tree .. ;)

no photo
Thu 05/12/16 02:07 PM
My brother recently passed, and I have his ashes with me now...to watch over...

I see New kind of way to preserve ashes turn it into tree.

and I was talking to me daughter that I want to be a tree someday.. :)

no photo
Thu 05/12/16 02:01 PM
Besides a bar soap in the men's room. scared

problems they kept multiplying happy laugh laugh

no photo
Thu 05/12/16 08:12 AM
My boyfriend left me after my 6 months anniversary.... I don't know why? Was frustrated right now

think like this if it's meant to be it will be.but since he leave you, say byeeeee :)
happy happy happy happy

if his missing in action for just 6months of dating ,thanks goodness you didn't married him ...

move on smile, and don't declared relationship until you both are serious

"love when your ready ,not when your lonely"

no photo
Thu 05/12/16 07:39 AM
good morning ladies and gentlemen.,
so it's almost Friday and Saturday and Sunday is coming yey, I was sipping my coffee and thinking to check my front door for any packages, boom a king snake was there waiting for me ,staring at me like lady you're lazy you let your package stay outside till morning hahaha...
I guess this is the perk of living in country side of America.

have a great day to all of you here :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: flowers

no photo
Wed 05/11/16 07:23 PM

Jump off a bridge

Ladies first

oops it doesn't apply on this one laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Wed 05/11/16 06:21 PM
If I'm interested in someone or they're interested in me I would give it out like 2-3 weeks after multiple conversations also about what they want ect.

people expect you to give it to them right away, maybe some but me I don't.. takes time to convince me your a human kidding...

no photo
Wed 05/11/16 06:12 PM
What has been the most life changing experience you've ever had?

* being a mom I love it so much, it give me more reason to deal with life challenge..
*raising my daughter alone,after lossing my husband..
*living in America ,new soroundings ,new people ...

:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

no photo
Wed 05/11/16 05:57 PM
Dose that pay well? If so where do I sign up, I wouldn't mind getting payed to be nice, as long as it pays well.

I want to know where to sign up too.
I could be a millionaire doing that kind of job... laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Wed 05/11/16 05:52 PM
Where do you see yourself in 10 years ?

go back to phillipines... I'm looking forward on that scenario...... noway noway

no photo
Wed 05/11/16 06:35 AM

Look MJ, there are a lot of crazies here. Stay on the forums and then you have ammo for the tree nuts!
Welcome to Mingle, look sharp baby, your in the jungle now!

jungle, hmm OK I'm about to start doing turkey hunting for thanks giving 2016 maybe I could some wild one here to hunt.... laugh laugh laugh laugh happy :tongue:

I don't known... Somehow I think I need a safe place . shocked shocked

:wink:

turkey laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Wed 05/11/16 06:16 AM
Get some kind of "baby", even if it is a pet. You will be so sleep deprived you will be plenty sleepy after a few days. lol

I have 3yrs.old daughter I'm jealous she sleep so quick Hahaha

no photo
Tue 05/10/16 08:14 PM
Yes, people want to skype or text after one message. Why would I do that with a stranger?

that's what I said... _N_O and he think I'm a psycho.....

no photo
Tue 05/10/16 07:09 PM

ok this is my second day in mingle2, though I have the mingle before so I'm not really new in this site.
today someone call me a psycho because I don't want to give my number and Skype I'd frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated :fru. so that's the new meaning of psycho because you're just trying to be careful Hahahaha ok please educate me if I'm really belong to psycho ward...

tadaaaa.... have a good evening to all biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin

I actually would think you were a bit psycho if you did give out personal info right off the bat.

Welcome back

thank you nice to be around here specially on forums page.

Thank youflowerforyou I think I remember you...

flowers flowers see you around :)

no photo
Tue 05/10/16 07:05 PM

ok this is my second day in mingle2, though I have the mingle before so I'm not really new in this site.
today someone call me a psycho because I don't want to give my number and Skype I'd frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated :fru. so that's the new meaning of psycho because you're just trying to be careful Hahahaha ok please educate me if I'm really belong to psycho ward...

tadaaaa.... have a good evening to all biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin

I actually would think you were a bit psycho if you did give out personal info right off the bat.

Welcome back

thank you nice to be around here specially on forums page.

no photo
Tue 05/10/16 06:43 PM
Look MJ, there are a lot of crazies here. Stay on the forums and then you have ammo for the tree nuts!
Welcome to Mingle, look sharp baby, your in the jungle now!

jungle, hmm OK I'm about to start doing turkey hunting for thanks giving 2016 maybe I could some wild one here to hunt.... laugh laugh laugh laugh happy :tongue: