Community > Posts By > mj00014

no photo
Sat 05/14/16 06:35 PM

ok I have this guy on local who tried to date me while he still processing his divorce to his wife of 10years, off course I said no way, I don't mess around with married people.... and I'm not a home wrecker not my profession and will never be ..

Oh miss goody two shoes

so after three months he was divorce and last night he was telling me his going to phillipines to meet this girl he meet on fB..

I was wondering if he really inloved with this woman or just being inlove with the idea of not wanting to be alone , as he said he is willing to wait until I'm ready

He means you're just a side dish on waiting list until he satisfies his sexual craving then will move in to u in due time

so how long should you enter into New relationship after a failed one...???

Whenever you feel ready, it differs with individuals

PS : I didn't know he has that many reserved (womens) after I drop him. laugh laugh laugh laugh biggrin biggrin

As if you don't have men on standby drinks

oh I don't , I'm very vocal on telling them I'm not ready and not looking at this moment on my life.... :smile: :smile: :smile:

no photo
Sat 05/14/16 06:26 PM
Who is the woman or man that you cant forget ? And why do you find it hard to forget him/her?

my first love.:). the father of my child I felt like life is so different with out him

no photo
Sat 05/14/16 06:23 PM
ok I have this guy on local who tried to date me while he still processing his divorce to his wife of 10years, off course I said no way, I don't mess around with married people.... and I'm not a home wrecker not my profession and will never be ..

so after three months he was divorce and last night he was telling me his going to phillipines to meet this girl he meet on fB..

I was wondering if he really inloved with this woman or just being inlove with the idea of not wanting to be alone , as he said he is willing to wait until I'm ready

so how long should you enter into New relationship after a failed one...???

PS : I didn't know he has that many reserved (womens) after I drop him. laugh laugh laugh laugh biggrin biggrin

no photo
Sat 05/14/16 05:29 PM
Hi everybody. I'm Russ. 44 and from Bury,Gtr Manchester. Just joined up on here.

hello and welcome

no photo
Sat 05/14/16 03:40 PM
Hi Leute lasse mal ein netten Gruß da :)

as much as I want to response on your message, I don't have any clue what did you say...

anyway welcome to mingle, :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: happy happy

no photo
Sat 05/14/16 03:33 PM
i am a man with a huge background and experience.. more of a lover... I stay in ny.. new here... short of words. Into 2way radiios... Motorola kenwoood icom yaesu etc

welcome to mingle2. :smile: :smile: :smile:

no photo
Sat 05/14/16 03:32 PM
NAHDZ13, where do you want to be mailed to?

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Sat 05/14/16 02:58 PM

hello

Posted at 2.31
deactivated at 2.33
That must be a new record...hahaha

Mikey she's one of a kind girl she's my friend no worries she's real, she's sleeping right now.. smooched smooched smooched

no photo
Sat 05/14/16 02:34 PM
where is that one aliens hiding right now...??

when you arrive in America , regardless of what kind of visa you enter immigration put you as code aliens I don't know why Hahaha frustrated frustrated frustrated what think what

no photo
Sat 05/14/16 01:20 PM

Question?

A fellow I know quite well found he was not interested in the woman with whom he has had an affair with for some time.
Is it normal for someone to just shut it down, no explanation, no answering the phone or returning texts or emails?

To me, the way he is handling the situation is rude, disrespectful and mean. I never ever heard them fight or even argue, now just stone cold silence. How can anyone treat another with such cold callous behavior?

Any thoughts?????

pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork

That is not right, man up atleast put closesure to the relationship , so both sides can heal without wondering how,what and why things happened..

unless his cheating to the girls bestfriend. .. scared scared scared

correction ***girl (not girls) ......

no photo
Sat 05/14/16 01:20 PM

Question?

A fellow I know quite well found he was not interested in the woman with whom he has had an affair with for some time.
Is it normal for someone to just shut it down, no explanation, no answering the phone or returning texts or emails?

To me, the way he is handling the situation is rude, disrespectful and mean. I never ever heard them fight or even argue, now just stone cold silence. How can anyone treat another with such cold callous behavior?

Any thoughts?????

pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork

That is not right, man up atleast put closesure to the relationship , so both sides can heal without wondering how,what and why things happened..

unless his cheating to the girls bestfriend. .. scared scared scared

no photo
Sat 05/14/16 11:51 AM
i am new here from earth :) :) :) just now

welcome sissy

no photo
Sat 05/14/16 10:17 AM

they don't bother any hair on my body rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

I'd be glad to wax your bikini line, Mj.
winking

hahaha. I'm saving it for winter oops oops oops winking winking

no photo
Sat 05/14/16 10:16 AM
a liars is always be a liars,
it's like a snake will always be snake no matter how many times they change their skin..

if they can't tell the truth about their whereabouts ,how can I trust you ? perhaps you love playing hide and seek happy happy happy happy oops oops waving waving waving

no photo
Sat 05/14/16 10:01 AM
drinker drinker drinker cheers flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 05/14/16 09:47 AM
So many desperate people on here..who start to annoy..

desperate people on sites are just chicken to me compare to monster people in real life..

they don't bother any hair on my body rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Sat 05/14/16 07:58 AM
Thanks for your words of encouragement my lady.
If I may ask; What thoughts came to your mind the day a man ever asked you out for the first time?

nothing I don't expect much for first date, just enjoy but don't rush things happy happy happy happy

no photo
Fri 05/13/16 09:21 PM
in the morning only.
as they said it will give you hard time to sleep if you drink it after bfast... frustrated frustrated frustrated but I'm doubting it anymore. even though I don't drink coffee ,I still have trouble sleeping scared scared tongue2 tongue2

no photo
Fri 05/13/16 08:02 PM

Chatting girl next dating

Next marriage...
Next divorce...
Next...laugh

rofl rofl rofl rofl roflnext searching again back to square 1

Haha...repeat as necessary...
But not to many times...ohwell

If you repeat a lot, you might have consumed a lot of glue to fix your broken pieces.
brokenheart

Mikey has high endurance on that drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker :e

no photo
Fri 05/13/16 07:53 PM
good luck on your search :)