Community > Posts By > mj00014

no photo
Fri 05/13/16 07:23 PM

I want to have tattoos but my parent will go crazy about it so I didn't laugh laugh laugh

I want a belly button piercing hopefully soon ,I'm thinking that's not that ouch
since I survive c-section drinker drinker drinker drinker rofl rofl rofl

Belly button piercing....ouch...ouch

not that. ouch I guess hahahah just bite something while they do that rofl rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Fri 05/13/16 07:16 PM
I want to have tattoos but my parent will go crazy about it so I didn't laugh laugh laugh

I want a belly button piercing hopefully soon ,I'm thinking that's not that ouch
since I survive c-section drinker drinker drinker drinker rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Fri 05/13/16 03:44 PM
direction -north,south,east,west... that confusing I know kidding..

listen to your heart but make sure to bring your brains with you :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

no photo
Fri 05/13/16 03:39 PM

Chatting girl next dating

Next marriage...
Next divorce...
Next...laugh

rofl rofl rofl rofl roflnext searching again back to square 1

no photo
Fri 05/13/16 03:32 PM
How can i trust others with my child

that's my biggest fear to leave my child to people I don't know as much as I want to go work I'm just gonna wait till. she's. going to school. explode explode explode

no photo
Fri 05/13/16 03:26 PM
Just wnna make friends

welcome to mingle
I'd advice to stay in forums. big chance to meet. real people :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

no photo
Fri 05/13/16 03:14 PM

some people think that by giving you everything (materials things ) they already do their part.

I think love, time ,honesty and sincerity is the best thing you could give to someone..

Well you could gift me a ferrari fxx & do your part & il give u the time honesty & sincereity by takin u for a drive in it oops

ok let's rob a bank rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Fri 05/13/16 02:50 PM
A friend once told be true love is all about trust and being caring.
Is that true.

person to person case some needs more engredients some that just enough flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 05/13/16 02:32 PM

Hello there, I'm just new here. I'm from Philippines specifically from Davao City, the land where our new President came from. happy

welcome ,hey I would like to know when is the final counting of vote..??
I'm so positive that he's gonna make changes #cheers. :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

Check this site out mj....
ph.rappler.com/elections/2016/results
President Duterte won in a landslide...
neck and neck for Vice President...

oh thanks Mikey..
now I want to know the vice.. president .. I'm still waiting for the right update I get different updates on net......

Robredo 35.1%
Marcos Jr 34.6%
96.04% precincts reporting as of May 14th 2016, 3:55:56 am
very close...

wewww that's very tight fight drinker drinker drinker

no photo
Fri 05/13/16 02:30 PM
Taking someone for granted in any form of relationship is
a huge sin to me.
When that happens the devaluing of said person begins.

some people think that by giving you everything (materials things ) they already do their part.

I think love, time ,honesty and sincerity is the best thing you could give to someone..

no photo
Fri 05/13/16 02:26 PM
Take me for granted take me for coffee Hells Bells I don't care how you take me.. as long as you take me[/quote
laugh laugh laugh laugh rofl hahahahah let's go fishing

no photo
Fri 05/13/16 02:06 PM
Taking your partner for granted is a sure sign things are going wrong...
Instead...we should show gratitude everyday for that person coming into our life...

true,,. :smile: :smile: it takes two to tango...... drinker

no photo
Fri 05/13/16 02:05 PM

Hello there, I'm just new here. I'm from Philippines specifically from Davao City, the land where our new President came from. happy

I'm so positive that he's gonna make changes #cheers. :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

Check this site out mj....
ph.rappler.com/elections/2016/results
President Duterte won in a landslide...
neck and neck for Vice President...

oh thanks Mikey..
now I want to know the vice.. president .. I'm still waiting for the right update I get different updates on net......

no photo
Fri 05/13/16 01:59 PM
Cleavage...10...
Profile...5...
It gets ur message across...
But I think you wont get much out of it...
Just a hundreds of time wasters...

very on point.... happy happy

no photo
Fri 05/13/16 01:51 PM
.. a nice thought to ponder

don't take people for granted no matter how much they love you, people get tired eventually.we are all given a chances , but you never know when the last change may be...[/quot

*** correction. (chance may be.... : ) :smile: :smile:
happy weekends everyone

no photo
Fri 05/13/16 01:49 PM
.. a nice thought to ponder

don't take people for granted no matter how much they love you, people get tired eventually.we are all given a chances , but you never know when the last change may be...

no photo
Fri 05/13/16 01:41 PM

no photo
Fri 05/13/16 01:29 PM
What is the role of emotions???

is the replacement if some cases brain don't works... laugh laugh laugh (decisions)

no photo
Fri 05/13/16 10:20 AM
nts...,laugh, love, eat and pray happy happy happy happy happy happy

no photo
Fri 05/13/16 10:17 AM
If you could change things in your life right now what would they be?

nothing,, because everything is worth of crying and laughing :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: