Community > Posts By > Vietscouty

Vietscouty's photo
Thu 08/05/10 04:27 PM
Because ladies don't dig me. I think my high qualities is the cause of it because I won't settle for less. Lets just say that I am one in a handful and consider a rare find or bird rather. LOL But yep, that is why I'm still single. LOL

Vietscouty's photo
Thu 08/05/10 04:22 PM
I know that I grew up as a Roman Catholic along with its teachings but I end up breaking away and follow no religion! Christianity is one thing, and so is Catholicism. So the Bible eh? Perhaps if people quit being lazy and try to study the Hebrew and Sumerian text then perhaps then you'll break away from the documents that are tainted. Lord Yahweh had probably realize that the Bible will be tainted but the truth will not.
I had started my studies to seek the ultimate truth almost a decade ago, comparing the Hebrew and the Roman text. But everything is explain is very similar, although the words in the Bible came from Greek and Latin. So what is God's name anyways? There is something that I find very interesting, the word "LORD" capitalized vs "Lord" in the Hebrew text is written differently. So, the Almighty God does have a name am I right?
I thought that the Hebrew text was the oldest writing system in the bible but now I had learned that the Sumerian text is. I am not here to criticize any other religion but all I want is just answers. I have no idea how long Christianity and Catholicism have been around but the Sumerian religion has been around for 5000 years, just as old as the Chinese writing system. Hmmm...I wonder if I'm dumb. LOL

Vietscouty's photo
Thu 08/05/10 12:17 PM

Ya'll won't be able to get me to change my mind. Nothing has been proven to me yet when it comes to this relationship kind of thing. Yes, I still need time to heal but in the meantime, I always end up running into the kind of women who I don't want. Blessed that they're physically attractive but they're missing a lot of inner qualities that I want, what have become of women in my generation? UGH!

Peeked at your profile to see what "women in my generation" was referring to.

There are boatloads of women your age, who have great qualities, it's just a matter of you finding one that you have chemistry with.

Read your profile. You sound extremely deep and very secure in who you are. Love the Ly Dynasty comment. Martial arts should be giving you the "patience" piece of this puzzle as well.

Single parenting is tough in any generation, and either gender. As you focus on your little girl, stabilize in life, things will fall into place for you too. You won't miss what life brings your way.

flowerforyou

Thank you but its hard to believe that there are women in my generation who have great qualities because all I run into are those who have low self esteems and thinking that they don't deserve anything better or who cares about prestige. Hell, I may have a job that makes enough for me to get by or living comfortably but I feel as though I am judge by what I make. Yes, I believe there should be chemistry too. The Ly Dynasty comment, sad to say that my ancestors butchered a lot of people and fought in many skirmishes against the Chinese invaders during those times. Martial arts does give me patience but patience to wage warfare. I have patience with people but if I keep running into the same stupid thing and no one different, then I don't know how to look at women in my generation. I don't know...lol

Vietscouty's photo
Thu 08/05/10 12:35 AM
Ya'll won't be able to get me to change my mind. Nothing has been proven to me yet when it comes to this relationship kind of thing. Yes, I still need time to heal but in the meantime, I always end up running into the kind of women who I don't want. Blessed that they're physically attractive but they're missing a lot of inner qualities that I want, what have become of women in my generation? UGH!

Vietscouty's photo
Wed 08/04/10 10:18 AM

Now, a whole new chapter of your life is starting, and you can make it into whatever you want. I would caution you about getting into another relationship too fast. The rotten thing about rebounding is, we never know we are doing it. You should take time out to heal and take care of yourself. You will wake up one day out of the blue and feel that this is behind you. When that happens you will be ready to start dating again....good luck! flowerforyou

So I suppose the last woman who I was dating was a rebound without knowing it? Bummer, I need to apologize to her.

Vietscouty's photo
Wed 08/04/10 02:12 AM
Thanks for the advice everyone. Most likely I would take it but to make things clear, I don't have custody of my child and its obvious that my ex does. Sadly that I am about 1100 miles away from them but there has a been a lot of unfortunate events that happened to me so therefore I'm thinking about just those occurrences creates a turn off. Hence that I may lost a lot of things that I had worked so hard for but I manage to get back on my feet within lesser than a year. I don't know when I'll be ready to date again, and I'm sorry if I'm going to place a time limit. By my 30th birthday, my doors are completely closed. Sorry...

Vietscouty's photo
Tue 08/03/10 12:14 AM
My divorce was finalized weeks ago and I'm confused on what am I suppose to do next. Well, work and school is all I have in mind. I'm thinking that chicks don't dig guys like myself who are divorced and has a kid? I don't know...I'm just confused. Help me out here. LOL

Vietscouty's photo
Mon 07/12/10 01:12 PM
NOPE!

Vietscouty's photo
Mon 05/24/10 11:39 AM
Man, I swear, this blows!

Vietscouty's photo
Mon 04/26/10 08:34 PM
I'm trying to look for people around here. What just happened anyways? LOL!

Vietscouty's photo
Sat 04/24/10 03:40 PM
frustrated laugh rofl

Vietscouty's photo
Thu 04/22/10 01:09 PM
I don't know but I'm getting tired of having some chicks who looked like they're emo looking at my profile. Well...some looks normal but most looks like they're EMO! Sorry! LMAO!

Vietscouty's photo
Tue 04/20/10 07:03 PM
Dude, where the hell is everyone? LOL!

Vietscouty's photo
Sat 04/17/10 12:01 PM
SUcks to be you! HAHAHAHA!

Vietscouty's photo
Fri 04/16/10 11:02 AM
Congrats! I think all Microsoft Exams are laid out the same way as their other tests.

Vietscouty's photo
Sun 04/11/10 02:38 PM
My score was 496...pretty sad huh? Well, I didn't study it but yes, its the Server one. LOL! I'm thinking of the 680 and 685 which is the Windows 7 one. LOL!

Vietscouty's photo
Sat 04/10/10 12:25 AM
I got OWNED by this Microsoft exam. It funny how I pass the Vista one with flying colors but with the start of trying to get the MCSA...I just literally got OWNED! LOL!

Vietscouty's photo
Fri 04/09/10 09:55 PM
Denver people...COME ON IN!!! LOL!

Vietscouty's photo
Sat 12/26/09 04:26 PM
Damn cougars, freakin cradle robbers! lol

Vietscouty's photo
Sat 12/26/09 04:23 PM
Wow...such anger! lol!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9