Community > Posts By > Mike6615

Mike6615's photo
Fri 01/29/21 05:06 PM

one night stand for sex for fun is correct or wrong??

Things must certainly be different on planet Nadu.

Mike6615's photo
Thu 01/28/21 07:02 PM
39 and you don't know?

Mike6615's photo
Thu 01/28/21 12:31 PM

Lol I'm ALMOST curious as to how they got their information! How do you advertise that one?
" Do you like to sit on the throne and think?" "Have you ever timed your poo time?"
Great rewards - inquire within?
rofl rofl rofl

There's probably some online survey available.

Mike6615's photo
Wed 01/27/21 06:31 AM
Edited by Mike6615 on Wed 01/27/21 06:31 AM
"Okay. But not the Irish!"

"Come on, now."

"Okay. Everyone!"

(Blazing Saddles, 1974)

Mike6615's photo
Sat 01/23/21 01:48 PM
Edited by Mike6615 on Sat 01/23/21 01:48 PM
But your blank profile will not help.

Mike6615's photo
Sat 01/23/21 07:41 AM

What do you do when you realize that the girl you’re talking is a catfish

Realise you have been had...it happens to the best of us. Google their pics before you engage in conversation.

Googling pics is not necessarily helpful when it comes to catfish. The clever ones aren't easily caught. I believe it depends if it's a one off or a serial catfish.

There are some that alter pictures so much that they're unidentifiable or steal them from places not online and scan them into their device. They also might use almost untraceable e-mail addresses.

"A Very Particular Set of Skills", they have.

Mike6615's photo
Sat 01/16/21 05:24 PM

Well, maybe I'm coming to my mid-life crisis a bit on the late side. I thoroughly love my little Jeep Wrangler and have a bunch of fun during North Dakota winters. It's was my second choice of a mid-life crisis vehicle. Of course it's also highly practical in consideration of where I live.

The first Mid-Life vehicle has been desired since I was still in my teens. It's not gonna happen, 'cuz a restored Jaguar XKE convertible is out of my wheel house. It would be a disaster in the snow too.

Maybe you're having that crisis. If so, aren't you enjoying scratching that itch?

Jeep Wrangler (I'm assuming Chrysler made?) Huuugley popular here in Oz. Sometimes (jokingly) referred to as a**holes. Bloody everywhere! :joy:
WOW! Jaguar XKE! Now we're both dreamin'. Couldn't buy one here for love or money my friend. :cry: Arguably the most iconic sports cars of all time.
Cheers :beers:

XKEs were so undependable in the 70s that many owners installed Chevy 350 engines and 4-speed transmissions in them.

Mike6615's photo
Fri 01/15/21 07:30 PM
Wondering if women have a mid-life crisis as well...

Mike6615's photo
Thu 01/14/21 05:50 PM

What do people class as a "British accent"? Bearing in mind there are hundreds of British accents, I'm presuming most people think of a London based RP accent rather than a working class northern type accent?

Related to this, I remember when seeing "A Hard Day's Night" (1964) after the girls' screaming subsided, it took some time to start to understand their accent.

Mike6615's photo
Sat 01/09/21 07:29 AM
Guess it was those hormones working that always gave me an erection in the last few minutes before a certain class was to end. Never knew why otherwise.

Mike6615's photo
Sat 01/09/21 07:23 AM
Edited by Mike6615 on Sat 01/09/21 07:24 AM

Love has become so hard to find in this world we live now

That is why I created my own world to live in

Reminds me of these lyrics:

"If you lived in my world awhile
You'd soon forget...how to smile
In my world there's a million...ways to cry."

Ray Price, "Touch My Heart", 1967

Mike6615's photo
Thu 01/07/21 05:02 PM
So easy to see why so many men here are looking for a girlfriend. Too many. They haven't a clue about women and also are on the wrong dating site.

Mike6615's photo
Tue 01/05/21 12:58 PM
A primitive who uses a computer...

Mike6615's photo
Mon 01/04/21 07:18 AM

If men would take some time to think of good things to say and great questions to ask, it could make a lot of difference.
Most come up with question that have to do with looks and actions, and do not lead to a good conversation nor create connection.
Asking things like, "What do you want us to do on a 1st date?" only gets a sigh. So does, "What kind of holiday do you prefer?" (camping, all in, luxury hotel blablabla)
We've heard that kind of meaningless, superficial stuff a gazillion times as almost all men ask the same stupid chit.

Now if the holiday type is important, say something like "Last weekend I had a great time. I went hiking, camping. It's good to be out in nature. I love to take photos of/or.../or... What about you?"
Then you got something a woman can work with so you have a real conversation, and... it can create connection. It can even create space for some fun.

But most people don't do this, can't do this. It's like they get brain-freeze when they try to talk to a woman.
We don't want to be bored to death in the very first exchange.

I agree with you fully. So many times we can tell why many men are here. They haven't a clue about relationships, but they think women are going to flock to them just by joining.

Yes, and what I also see a lot on dating sites is that many men expect us women to bend over backward and jump through hoops to get through their test.
They want to know what you're going to do for them, what you have to offer them, and they forget that building a connection is a two-way street. Give and take, not just take.
And I know not all men are like that, but it's not easy to find these great guys.

One of your points made me remember...when I used to tour the country camping on a motorcycle, for a joke I would say that I'd erect the tent on the motel's bed...in the mornings, climb out and get into the shower...it would have some semblance of "real" camping!

Mike6615's photo
Mon 01/04/21 06:43 AM
Edited by Mike6615 on Mon 01/04/21 06:44 AM

If men would take some time to think of good things to say and great questions to ask, it could make a lot of difference.
Most come up with question that have to do with looks and actions, and do not lead to a good conversation nor create connection.
Asking things like, "What do you want us to do on a 1st date?" only gets a sigh. So does, "What kind of holiday do you prefer?" (camping, all in, luxury hotel blablabla)
We've heard that kind of meaningless, superficial stuff a gazillion times as almost all men ask the same stupid chit.

Now if the holiday type is important, say something like "Last weekend I had a great time. I went hiking, camping. It's good to be out in nature. I love to take photos of/or.../or... What about you?"
Then you got something a woman can work with so you have a real conversation, and... it can create connection. It can even create space for some fun.

But most people don't do this, can't do this. It's like they get brain-freeze when they try to talk to a woman.
We don't want to be bored to death in the very first exchange.

/quote]

I agree with you fully. So many times we can tell why many men are here. They haven't a clue about relationships, but they think women are going to flock to them just by joining.

Mike6615's photo
Sun 01/03/21 02:05 PM

Are there any unhappy married woman on this site

Fooling around with them is a good way to get deactivated...permanently.

Mike6615's photo
Sun 12/27/20 06:35 PM

The male fashions look hilariously bad :joy:.

It might've been a wee bit better if they'd hung it on better looking and/or better built men. They all look like sissy boys with underdeveloped shoulders, hihi.

Possibly these clothes are designed for the NYC and LA party-goers.

Mike6615's photo
Sat 12/26/20 07:00 PM

Well does college count? I guess I’m Omni because I once dated a bisexual drag queen that tried to pimp me out. I had really low standards in college. Things change with age

Like high school, college is a place to gain an education, so why would that make a difference?

Mike6615's photo
Sat 12/26/20 03:52 PM

He meant TUCSON. Anyone else?

I think he knew the difference. As for myself, I was just trying to show that "Tuscan" isn't a typo.

Mike6615's photo
Sat 12/26/20 10:49 AM

When trying to be "funny", you might want to learn to spell correctly first. Otherwise, you may end up looking like a fool

Tuscan:

1. Relating to Tuscany, its inhabitants, or the form of Italian spoken there, which is the standard variety taught to foreign learners.

2. Relating to or denoting a classical order of architecture resembling the Doric but lacking all ornamentation.
noun

1.A native or inhabitant of Tuscany.

2.The form of Italian spoken in Tuscany.