Community > Posts By > Mike6615

Mike6615's photo
Mon 11/09/20 06:56 PM

So here's what I think: This is a scam. Within a few hours after signing up I get a like/match, but to know who it is I have to pay money... GOODBYE.

And here's what I think: if you're so down on this site, the door's over there.

Mike6615's photo
Sat 11/07/20 06:07 AM
Edited by Mike6615 on Sat 11/07/20 06:44 AM

I know part of loving is hurting but why do I aways end up being hurt and left by the one I love. Sigh
Hope I can have someone who stays..forever

Rearrange the words and they might become some of the lyrics to a new Philippine C&W song.

Mike6615's photo
Fri 11/06/20 06:10 AM

It really doesn't help if a gentleman has no picture up and his profile is deactivated or basically blank it does make a woman feel uneasy and uncomfortable. Just like when a man is focusing only on intimacy. That cannot be a priority

I agree. There are so many men here that think simply by posting their name and interests in their profile (and nothing else) that women should flock to them. Then many of them blame women for their non-response.

Mike6615's photo
Thu 11/05/20 04:55 PM

Please cancel immediately. Nothing but scammers and prostitution happening here.

You know, you didn't help yourself by not filling out your profile.

Mike6615's photo
Wed 11/04/20 05:17 PM

I'm new user

A new user? Of what--women? Drugs, alcohol, etc.?

Mike6615's photo
Wed 11/04/20 03:08 PM
Coming soon: "Intimate Encounters", starring Brad Pitt, George Clooney, Denzel Washington, and Harrison Ford.

Mike6615's photo
Wed 11/04/20 06:33 AM
Edited by Mike6615 on Wed 11/04/20 06:34 AM

Hello and welcome Sienna waving
Does your dream involve owning the biggest collection of plush monkeys in the world? :monkey_face:

The answer's probably on "The Report", as mentioned on her topic.

Mike6615's photo
Tue 11/03/20 07:45 AM

A girl that live in a rural place where most of people found silence and peace.Place where you can find a comfort place BUT as a person,Im full of pain,failure and hatred.

Sounds like you could use some professional help. Good luck.

Mike6615's photo
Mon 11/02/20 06:18 AM
Edited by Mike6615 on Mon 11/02/20 06:23 AM

Think about what??? Your question isn't clear?
The fact he said your one of those people?
Or...
Would we go or not?

I would go if I'd talked to the man for a bit and had a real interest. Not when some dude lets me know he's in town and shall we meet up.
You can meet and still keep your distance. That's the whole idea. And many places have proper ventilation so it isn't a problem to be indoors either.
So I don't see the problem, provided I had talked to him and liked him.

If it's the other... I get the "those people". Some people now lock themselves up. But I always get the impression you don't really go anywhere or do fun things anyway so who cares.
Accept what you're like.

Giving a nod to social distancing, etc., a friend called this year "The Year of No Fun Allowed".

That's a kind of sad approach to life...
You can always have fun and make it a good year. I guess some people never have a fun year.
I've been focusing on my health a lot this year. That has had my focus so far, and still does.
But I've also had fun.

Luckily my friend wasn't entirely serious when saying "no fun allowed" but still taking the virus itself seriously.

Mike6615's photo
Mon 11/02/20 05:50 AM

Does being a sugarbaby needs to be active in sexual life? I mean I'm fine with sex but most of the times, I just want to be spoiled and pet on the head by a person older than me.

The pet on the head may be secondary ,I think the main physical interest may be about three feet away from your head

If you want a pet on your head it depends on the size of your pet. Perhaps a kitten.

Mike6615's photo
Sun 11/01/20 12:53 PM

Think about what??? Your question isn't clear?
The fact he said your one of those people?
Or...
Would we go or not?

I would go if I'd talked to the man for a bit and had a real interest. Not when some dude lets me know he's in town and shall we meet up.
You can meet and still keep your distance. That's the whole idea. And many places have proper ventilation so it isn't a problem to be indoors either.
So I don't see the problem, provided I had talked to him and liked him.

If it's the other... I get the "those people". Some people now lock themselves up. But I always get the impression you don't really go anywhere or do fun things anyway so who cares.
Accept what you're like.

Giving a nod to social distancing, etc., a friend called this year "The Year of No Fun Allowed".

Mike6615's photo
Sat 10/31/20 07:09 AM

They should all get a couple of cats :cat:

Or a life.

Mike6615's photo
Thu 10/29/20 07:12 AM

Yeah like;

Gilligan or The Skipper.

The Professor or the Millionaire.

Ginger or Mary Ann.

Or Godzilla or Kong (coming)?

Mike6615's photo
Mon 10/26/20 07:43 AM

How are you able to sit like that on ur profile picture? :thinking:

(Looks like he's holding himself in that position by his arm on the seat.)

Mike6615's photo
Sun 10/25/20 07:09 AM

"coughing to people take this serious and are real people."

??

Mike6615's photo
Wed 10/21/20 08:11 AM
You might do better on this site if you changed your profile picture from one with a scowl to one with a smile.

Mike6615's photo
Mon 10/19/20 07:05 AM
Edited by Mike6615 on Mon 10/19/20 07:49 AM
:wink:

I still find it very difficult to start a conversation with a mature good woman here..I'm new here and it kind of feel so strange..but I really have good intention for interested woman..no games

Well, maybe it would be easier for you to start a conversation with an immature naughty woman and work your way up...:wink:

Mike6615's photo
Sun 10/18/20 04:42 PM

I will tell you, I am scared to death of Christopher Walken, AND
Javier Bardem (No Country For Old Men, worst movie EVER!) for the
parts they played, I mean, I would walk a mile out of my way to
avoid either of them.

They are probably the nicest people in the world, but played parts
SO real the chill is still there.

For me it would be Anthony Hopkins starting to talk to me in his Hannibal Lecter character. I'd still be so scared, wondering how minutes of life I have left...

Mike6615's photo
Sat 10/17/20 04:44 PM
Edited by Mike6615 on Sat 10/17/20 04:44 PM

Welcome to Mingle rob. I'd ditch the word anorexic and just say you like really thin women.
Yeah, anorexic has that death vibe about it.
Welcome.

Anorexia was part of Karen Carpenter's issues, leading to her death in 1983.

Mike6615's photo
Fri 10/16/20 08:23 AM
Are you a musician too? When spaced out as "Teckel and Tortie", it sounds like you and another person sing and play an instrument (with masks of course)!