Community > Posts By > navygirl

navygirl's photo
Wed 12/03/14 04:49 PM

wat up with me and u rigth lil mamasmitten
:laughing: surprised rofl You have got to be kidding?ill Guess he missed the topic, or overly exited??rofl Mr Cool cleshay oops

LOL, I am biting my tongue in saying what I really want to say but yeah; he is missing something. whoa
rofl You did it navygirl he came on here flabergasted, tonguetied after your response! Screwed him up so bad he forgot to turn his hat backwards. surprised Shows me you "still got it" mama :angel:

Aww; you still think this old gal has got it? laugh

navygirl's photo
Wed 12/03/14 09:37 AM

I prefer someone closer to my age, but seems most women 10 years younger look older than myself. Now give me hell.

Possibly has to do with hormones and genetics, there are exceptions.

But you are right, most men that are older seem to think they look like they did 20 years ago and chase the younger women. I think they are just not right in the head and I just do not know how women put up with these dummies.

not everyone ages gracefully.. and agree that some women (and men) often look older than their ages, however I believe it has more to do with what they've done to their bodies over the years ie.. too much make-up, or the consistent use thereof.. their eating habits.. sleeping habits.. smoking.. and illnesses.. are just a few that can play havoc with ones genetic structure.. so it's not necessarily inherent to ones hormones or genes IMO..

I will add that some people also are stressed. We aren't all born with a silver spoon in our life. Hard work, not being able to afford to eat right, enduring very harsh conditions/weather, stress which certainly affects your sleep, etc. So, I wouldn't blame genetics as the only factor. For me it isn't how one ages in looks that matters to me as I take this all into account. I more interested how someone ages mentally as despite how well we care for ourselves; looks will and do fade with age. Then what are you left with? I will take brains and personality every time over looks but that is just me.

navygirl's photo
Wed 12/03/14 09:36 AM

wat up with me and u rigth lil mamasmitten
:laughing: surprised rofl You have got to be kidding?ill Guess he missed the topic, or overly exited??rofl Mr Cool cleshay oops

LOL, I am biting my tongue in saying what I really want to say but yeah; he is missing something. whoa

navygirl's photo
Wed 12/03/14 09:30 AM

LOL; Haven't met a man yet that can pick me up or make me feel protected. Most guys are shocked by the muscles I have as a woman but then again I do weight lift where as the men I meet don't do much more than sit on the couch and drink beer. laugh

Yep: their "weightlifting" is that they "wait" 'til the commercials to "lift" their beers to drink. Speaking of: here in the US on a Sunday for the NFL football games: the entire series of commercials are for cars, fast food & erectile dysfunction pills. LOL!! If the men would get up OFF the couch for exercise/activities other than driving their cars to the fast food places they wouldn't NEED the pills! Sighhhh.....

LOL. Yeah; I have met my fair share of guys that are "less than active". I had a date with a guy and met him at a coffee shop and as it was summer I had a tank top on. All he could say "I can't believe how muscular you are". Needless to say; I never saw him again as he felt a tad intimidated. ha ha

navygirl's photo
Wed 12/03/14 09:28 AM

tis a sad sadder saddest world...

it's as if the entire male species has truly devolved to devastating proportions to primitive primates!

and all the women are goin Amazon commando on the pink pantied men!

tragic.

glad i don't live in America...

i hear it's really bad there!

Oh North Carolina is not in America?? what think

Or was that a slip of the keyboard?

Hmm, I am Canadian and I am pretty sure North Carolina is in the US. LOL

navygirl's photo
Wed 12/03/14 09:25 AM

. I know not the best topic ever..
.. but I ran out of.. things to say..lol

Of course you ran out of things to say. You are a man. A woman never has that problem. :tongue:
lol...we do have that problem...unfortunately when we run out of things to talk about or don't know what to say...some of us resort to mindless babbling...blah blah blah blah blah ...hmmmmmflowerforyou :wink:

LOL. I really throw men off when I talk football, home renos, or the newest power tools that have come out. I usually do leave them speechless as they are shocked that a woman would know about these things.

navygirl's photo
Tue 12/02/14 11:45 PM

I think "Amazon" is a good term. Wonder Woman is one :-) & we generally don't put up w/anything we don't want to b/c we can't be intimidated physically by most men.

On the downside, I've resigned myself to the fact that I won't ever be picked up & carried anywhere by a man. It's just annoying to have to reject men who I could pick up & carry!

It would be so nice to be w/a man who makes me feel literally protected b/c he's much taller & has a strong build.

LOL; Haven't met a man yet that can pick me up or make me feel protected. Most guys are shocked by the muscles I have as a woman but then again I do weight lift where as the men I meet don't do much more than sit on the couch and drink beer. laugh

navygirl's photo
Tue 12/02/14 11:40 PM

I met a guy that rambled on how he served with the Canadian military but he did not know that I also served. When I started asking questions about where he served; I busted him as a fraud. He was pretty embarrassed when I told him he was a lying A-hole as I actually did serve. LOL
lol!

At least we can get a yuk or two. But then Im left wondering....why lie about that? Why lie about cooking? Why agree to a date but then take a friend with you? Why say you'll do stuff, but then not deliver...as if you wont be discovered immediately? Were they not actually interested in getting to know anyone after all? Was it all just to get the instant gratification of some fleeting fantasy relationship?

so sad.

Yeah; I don't get why people lie as you always get caught. Makes me lose faith in the human race sometimes.

navygirl's photo
Tue 12/02/14 11:37 PM

I prefer someone closer to my age, but seems most women 10 years younger look older than myself. Now give me hell.

Possibly has to do with hormones and genetics, there are exceptions.

But you are right, most men that are older seem to think they look like they did 20 years ago and chase the younger women. I think they are just not right in the head and I just do not know how women put up with these dummies.

Hmm, dummies about sums it up. LOL laugh

navygirl's photo
Tue 12/02/14 11:35 PM

So be honest tall girls-should you stumble upon this post: how irritated does it make you when someone, say, 6'6'', happens to be dating someone 5'2''?

=p

Actually; I am 5'8" and I dated a guy 5'2". I thought the height would be a bit of a problem but tried anyway. He got intimidated by my height so he stopped dating me but no hard feelings as we are still friends.

navygirl's photo
Tue 12/02/14 06:51 PM
I don't think anyone can define how a relationship should run its course. I think communication is important but I also think respecting someone's privacy is also very important too. Some people think if you aren't 100% open that you can't have a loving relationship where as others don't need that open book policy. It depends on each person on what they want and how they deal with the relationship as we all are different. I agree though, that no one belongs to another person as we are not property.

navygirl's photo
Tue 12/02/14 06:44 PM
I don't know about the States but here in Canada; the biggest problem is overcrowding and the teacher can't possibly teach properly. Our teachers here used to have a break in between classes but they took that away and now they have to call another teacher in just to take a pee break. My friend is a music teacher; yet she is teaching English which is a waste of her talents and although she can teach English; its not her strong point. I have noticed though that kids that are home schooled seem to be smarter, more active, more disciplined/well behaved, and even more social than kids in public school. I have several cadets that are home schooled and they excel way beyond those in public schools. Maybe more kids need to be home schooled.

navygirl's photo
Tue 12/02/14 06:34 PM
Nope; I never run out of new topics to talk about. I think that is partially because I am always trying to learn new things. I will give the person a chance to break the silence but if not; then I will.

navygirl's photo
Tue 12/02/14 06:29 PM

no. not everyone wants to speak just because we want them to.

I find nothing wrong with 'silent treatment'. I take it as a hint to just leave someone alone.
Here comes the reason for myriad of divorces in the world today. Nothing breeds divorce like the response above

Oh divorce is caused by giving a person a time to cool off and not by forcing a person to talk which results in arguing, yelling, calling each other names or saying hateful things. whoa

navygirl's photo
Tue 12/02/14 09:45 AM

I love my job...seamstress...but my co-worker sooo needs to retire...she's my superior and this morning informed me that she decided that we are not doing rush orders...our military boys have an inspection on Saturday...they just got in their rank patches...had to turn down over $300.00 dollars worth of work just today that I can do blindfolded...wow...and I can't outsource...so not cool!!!!! But I do love my job:banana: :wink:

We have a seamstress that is supposed to sew on our name tags, patches, and do alterations but unfortunately the seamstress is across town and very slow to get things down. So, it has been outsourced to me as I also am a seamstress. Just for sewing on a few name tags; I made over $300.00. So on top of the great job I already have; I also get to make extra money doing the sewing.

navygirl's photo
Tue 12/02/14 09:41 AM

I love my job as photo radar for the police. Its close to my home, I get paid well; I can go anywhere in the city I want; take my breaks when I want, only work 40 hours(actually about 32 after meals and workouts), and I get 4 days off. Also; if I work even 1/2 hour of OT; I get 5 hours of OT. As well; I wear a uniform which is no cost for close and if the weather gets bad like it did two nights ago; I get to stay home for a snow day and still get paid. My boss is a hoot and we have lots of fun during team building days. Best job ever. bigsmile

Any more vacancies??? laugh

Actually we are still hiring. Had a few people retire and looking to expand our teams. :smile:

navygirl's photo
Mon 12/01/14 09:47 PM
Being around a younger guy just makes me feel even older; like a grandma. The only one that can make me feel younger is me but really I just act my age but stay active. I have hung with 30 year olds and they love to stay up all night to party. As well the maturity is greatly lacking. So for me; know a younger person would only make me feel like I m cradle robber but to each his/her own.

navygirl's photo
Mon 12/01/14 09:01 PM

Am I the only one who is no longer so interested in looks...? In my oldish age (53) i find that a kind heart who can make me smile is first and formost (and mental stability of course!). A genuine kind old soul is so much more valuable then a large bank account.

This I agree with. I have dated men who lacked in the looks department but had great integrity. Personally; I won't date a good looking guy because they usually lack personality.

navygirl's photo
Mon 12/01/14 08:26 PM
I am happy that I am wearing my first diamond ring and best part is I bought it myself; so no man attached to it. laugh

navygirl's photo
Mon 12/01/14 07:21 PM
I met a guy that rambled on how he served with the Canadian military but he did not know that I also served. When I started asking questions about where he served; I busted him as a fraud. He was pretty embarrassed when I told him he was a lying A-hole as I actually did serve. LOL

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25