Community > Posts By > navygirl

navygirl's photo
Sun 11/02/14 08:52 PM

I believe that tons of "real" men exist...I have had the pleasure of chatting with a few on here...and when I am bored I spend my time "stalking" profiles of men without leaving a word to say hi...I do admire beauty...and a lot of these I see I am sure are " real"...I do have to agree with navygirl on the "dear" thing though...might be a couple men that use the term trying to be polite....but I can say its over used by the scammers...and honestly I hate being called dear....

:thumbsup:

navygirl's photo
Sun 11/02/14 08:52 PM

Dear wait for your turn there will be a day in your life that day you will have love in your life.
Keep your hope alive..

Seriously when guys address me as dear; I want to vomit.As well; not a fracking chance in hell will I have love in my life.

whoa...

it's just a false emotional trigger...

you WILL have love in your life, when one get rid of these...

some dirt bag tainted the word "dear" to be what he was when saying it...

many people say dear, and are sincerely loving and adoring people, who say it it in a totally adoring way...

just a thought.

just sad to hear one believe such based on simply a single word "dear".

Being addressed dear is a familar term and should not be used by strangers as far as I am concerned. I will also add that the men on this site that use the term dear are usually scammers. Don't lecture me on what I should do. I have the love of friends and family and I don't need a dirtbag scammer calling me dear.

Scammer or not, you had every right to be offended, as it was *said* TO be offensive and condescending.

*Odd* (and very interesting and telling) that one of his teammates felt you shouldn't be offended by its contextual use.

drinks

hehehe...

i don't know him from adam, but read his exact post and sentiment on that particular post, and all i read from THAT post was true sincere caring and empathy...

but hey, some do indeed deem *them self* feel wise enough to accurately read and know all the feelings and thoughts and interventions of ALL in the world, which let's see, would be this one would be deeming **them self** smart and insightful enough to know the thoughts, intentions and true feelings of 7.1 billion people...

but hey, we got some god damn smart people in the world, that's for sure.

rock on 7.1 billion accurate mind reader.

oh how small minds do adore *them self*.

*themselves*
**oneself**

I never believed for one minute that your mind-reading skills, which you used to defend the offensive and condescending use of "dear" within this context, had anything to do with superior intellect.

drinks

You are very wise and thanks for saying what you did. Awesome. flowerforyou

navygirl's photo
Sun 11/02/14 04:57 PM

Sure, I consider myself somewhat a Renaissance man, grabbing organic vegetables at the local farmer's market, but it 's usually only the woman who thinks to buy flowers for the dining table that night.

I try to dress well, but it's usually the woman who knows that "teal" compliments my eyes.????? Who knew?

I keep a clean bathroom, but it's usually the woman who picks out that doyley (sp?) which makes even the commode "feel like home'.

Ladies.....after we pick up the beer bottles, clear the poker/cigar stench, and do a little light dusting........What can we do to make you comfortable in our homes for your first time?

Let me use his power tools. bigsmile

navygirl's photo
Sun 11/02/14 04:56 PM

yes I know what it means
but if you were to tell me to jump my response would be you and who's army

laugh

navygirl's photo
Sun 11/02/14 03:42 PM

Condescending?. Maybe it's just me but i found it downright creepy.

Yeah it was creepy as well.

navygirl's photo
Sat 11/01/14 09:30 PM

Dear wait for your turn there will be a day in your life that day you will have love in your life.
Keep your hope alive..

Seriously when guys address me as dear; I want to vomit.As well; not a fracking chance in hell will I have love in my life.

whoa...

many people say dear, and are sincerely loving and adoring people, who say it it in a totally adoring way...

just a thought.

Being addressed dear is a familar term and should not be used by strangers as far as I am concerned. I will also add that the men on this site that use the term dear are usually scammers. Don't lecture me on what I should do. I have the love of friends and family and I don't need a dirtbag scammer calling me dear.

Scammer or not, you had every right to be offended, as it was *said* TO be offensive and condescending.

*Odd* (and very interesting and telling) that one of his teammates felt you shouldn't be offended by its contextual use.

drinks

Thank you for that and for understanding why I get so tired of hearing that. If someone wants to address me; then use my username.flowerforyou

navygirl's photo
Sat 11/01/14 07:29 PM
Its cold and snowing here but still was a great day that put me good spirits. Spent the day in the mall with my cadets promoting the poppy campaign and people were very generous in donating to help our Veterans. :smile:

navygirl's photo
Sat 11/01/14 07:26 PM

Heart broken brokenheart

flowerforyou

navygirl's photo
Sat 11/01/14 07:25 PM

Bad day, All going sour disbelieving all now! Oh well, tomorrow!?

So sorry to hear that. Sending my best wishes that things will get better for you soon. flowerforyou

navygirl's photo
Sat 11/01/14 07:00 PM
I in general don't take much about my ex-boyfriends as its really no one's business but mine. However; if I do decide to talk about them; very little will be said. Biggest problem I have is that except for one guy; is that I am still friends with all my ex-boyfriends.

navygirl's photo
Sat 11/01/14 06:32 PM

Keep your hope alive..

whoa...

just a thought.

navygirl's photo
Sat 11/01/14 12:42 AM

Keep your hope alive..

navygirl's photo
Fri 10/31/14 11:03 PM

One of the biggest flaws why a real woman can't find an honest guy is because they want to find a guy that's muscilar who is perfect. Sorry for your luck but this isn't some fairy tale or Romeo & Juliet. everybody has their own preference and let's face the facts there are a lot of dishonest women out there just as well as dishonest men. :smile: that's why I don't do the whole online dating anymore. for the simple fact getting hooked up with some chick and not knowing what she's doing.. I have trust issues with that kind of stuff.

News flash; it wasn't the online dating world where I met the jerks. They exist every where and in both sexes.

navygirl's photo
Fri 10/31/14 11:00 PM

Hello dear how are you today? you got a nice look here,care to be friend with you

Personally; I don't like being addressed as Dear. I find that condescending.

navygirl's photo
Fri 10/31/14 09:49 PM

Does older women, younger men work out in the long run?

the ones that I know of didn't work out. In each case it was the guy who ended it.

Don't really know what to read into that.

I read that the young guy was finished using the older woman and went on to something else.

navygirl's photo
Fri 10/31/14 09:48 PM

Ladies it seems you are looking for a fantasy man. And expect reality. You are concerned what he can do for you. What is your part in relationship
What are you doing...just sex?? In the21st century women are leaders and bread winners. So can you support him the way he is accustomed to. It sounds like you are shopping for a house husband...lol!!!!

I was never looking for a fantasy man; just wanted a guy that wasn't a jerk and would treat me like an equal.

navygirl's photo
Fri 10/31/14 07:03 PM
Edited by navygirl on Fri 10/31/14 07:05 PM

Same here. You get a few your age group, by the time you look again, they're usually gone. LOL

Yep the good ones get taken quickly; and the only decent guys my age here are married.
sad Now wait a minute i'm still here!! So are a few other GOOD MEN (Single)!!sad See, One flowerflowerforyou

Well, now that is not what I expected to here from you....I thought you had an interest in a specific lady and were pursuing that avenue! what

Oh; I think he is just being a flirt and just having some fun with me. I am sure he is still persuing the woman that he desires. laugh

navygirl's photo
Fri 10/31/14 07:00 PM

Same here. You get a few your age group, by the time you look again, they're usually gone. LOL

Yep the good ones get taken quickly; and the only decent guys my age here are married.
sad Now wait a minute i'm still here!! So are a few other GOOD MEN (Single)!!sad See, One flowerflowerforyou

LOL. Let me clarify that when I said here; I meant where I lived not the guys on Mingle. Sorry about that. flowerforyou

navygirl's photo
Fri 10/31/14 05:07 PM

Anyway I feel I am on a roll now.....
I guess the best advice is....
remember who counts most to you, your partner or the rest of the world.....
who makes you happy and feel good.....
who supports you and is there in bad as well as good....
don't let your friends trash your partner, regardless of their so called good intentions.....
show where your loyalty and heart is and defend your partner.....
this will stop future crap and reinforce your partners confidence.....
no person on this planet has the right to judge you in matters of the heart.....
and you will find few if any have the experience or knowledge to give solid advice.....
good luck to you all. drinker

Although I agree that no one should judge you for who you are with; its still not that simple. There are lots of variables when it comes to dating. For instance, working with law enforcement and the military; it would be a bit dicey dating someone with a criminal record or say who did drugs. Teaching children; the parents would not be real keen on me dating a younger guy. My family is important to me and they need to also get along. For me; its all about image and dating the wrong person would make my life unbearable; maybe even cause me to lose my job or my position doing volunteer work. So, it may sound awaful but partners come and go in your life but once your reputation is down the toilet; you life is screwed. I guess it helps though that I have never found younger men attractive and actually most of them turned out to be very creepy. laugh
Very True!!drinks Kind of creepy all around!!oops You have handcuffs ( right)??winking

Yes; I do have handcuffs but not fur lined. Hope you aren't too disappointed. laugh

navygirl's photo
Fri 10/31/14 05:00 PM

What do you absolutely LOVE about being a woman?

Absolutely nothing.grumble