Community > Posts By > navygirl

navygirl's photo
Tue 04/17/18 10:28 AM
Not into playing games but I do dominate with my shooting skills.

navygirl's photo
Tue 04/17/18 10:23 AM
Edited by navygirl on Tue 04/17/18 10:25 AM

Hmmm. Well, just an observation...you seem to me to be drifting into a fair amount of self-indulgent fantasizing about these women's nether regions, and blaming the fact that you can't pursue that fantasy, on racism or "continentism," if there is such a thing.

If I were you, I'd work on improving my appreciation of each woman who you CAN interact with, as being a PERSON, and not as a carrier of a "cherry," or a purveyor of sensual services.

The thing I find most odd, is that you don't see being on another CONTINENT as being an obstacle to building an intimate relationship with someone.

Building a fantasy, sure. But you can do that with a Russian bot program. You don't need to guilt trip real women who are looking for something different than you.

Well said sir.

navygirl's photo
Tue 04/17/18 10:18 AM
Skin colour or race shouldn't matter; however I found that a lot of cultures treat women as second class citizens.

navygirl's photo
Tue 04/17/18 10:02 AM
I can't recall ever being spoiled but really that is okay. That is not what I expect from the other person. I just want to be treated with respect and equality.

navygirl's photo
Tue 04/17/18 09:59 AM
I found being in a relationship makes me more tense and puts a lot of stress on me. I find relationships demand way too much of my time and emotionally drains me. I find I excel better on my own. I am always striving to improve myself, help with community, and be a better employee. Found its to hard to balance all that and a relationship.

navygirl's photo
Tue 04/17/18 09:52 AM
I still keep in touch with my ex-boyfriend as we have become good friends. We do each other favours, go for a drink or dinner, and help each other out. Actually; we are much better at being friends than when we were dating.

navygirl's photo
Tue 04/17/18 09:44 AM
Meh; I really don't care if I look my age or not. I think most times people are just trying to be nice and really don't mean it.

navygirl's photo
Tue 04/17/18 09:40 AM
I have lots of male friends because I am a Tomboy. My male friends see me as "one of the boys." I expect this is because of all the years I spent in the military. I am more into shopping for tools than clothing. I do appreciate my female friends though as when I need to talk; they are way better listeners.

navygirl's photo
Wed 09/27/17 11:34 PM
I do shift work but do lots of overtime due to court appearances. I wish I had less overtime as it burns me out.

navygirl's photo
Sun 08/20/17 06:55 AM
Well, I am 57 and couldn't give a damn about meeting anyone. Have lots to do within my community and have great friends.

navygirl's photo
Sun 08/20/17 06:45 AM
Edited by navygirl on Sun 08/20/17 06:48 AM

Does the financial secure offered by the man affect girl's dession... I mean can a girl in love refuse a respectful bond due to man's poor financial status?!

navygirl's photo
Sun 08/20/17 06:45 AM

Does the financial secure offered by the man affect girl's dession... I mean can a girl in love refuse a respectful bond due to man's poor financial status?!

I think so. I know men that won't date a woman that isn't financially stable either. If I was still on the dating scene; I would want a guy that can pay his bills but not to support me as I can do that fine on my own. No one should be burdened having to financially support another adult. I know lots of women who are looking for a guy to support them but that is old way thinking. Guess even at my age; I am a more modern gal.

navygirl's photo
Sun 08/20/17 06:41 AM

i am disabled with degenerative disk disease and also degenerative S.I. disease.i walk with a cane and sometimes walk with a walker around my house.
it just hurts that men won,t accept me with my disability.i guess it takes a very special man to date and eventualy take care of her.

Sorry to hear this. Men won't date me because of my looks or my age. I feel your pain but there are few men and women for that matter that won't judge a book by its cover. My friends ask why I stay single and I explain that if I can't be accepted for who I am; why even try? All we can do is live out our lives and see that there is so much to enjoy in life and we need not be coupled up to feel complete.

navygirl's photo
Tue 07/11/17 02:37 PM

Nope. I have never cared what people think of me. I am an adult not an over sensitive teenager.

You re a bold one navy girl. Im not quite there yet :)

When you spend 20 years in the military taking lots of risks; you become quite bold. LOL

navygirl's photo
Tue 07/11/17 02:28 PM

I don't date anymore, I've come to the realization that it's to much like a job interview, you almost have to have an application with you on a first date, forget about how many times you've wrote one another, or called and talked on the phone or even skyped, when you finally meet in person it's like oh why didn't this person mention he uses a walker what was that about him liking to hike? or they have to tell you all about how they dated much younger women yea that was then this is now Skippy I don't know I think I'm just a jaded, old lady and don't want to go through all the hassle anymore.

Totally agree. I stay busy with work and volunteering in my community. Can't be bothered to date; too many games out there.

navygirl's photo
Tue 07/11/17 02:21 PM

Hi Navygirl, not too many options?

Nope, not too many options as in none.. Guys here want girls half their age.

navygirl's photo
Thu 06/29/17 11:56 PM
I just let the silent treatment run its course. When the person is ready; they will talk. No point pressuring them.

navygirl's photo
Thu 06/29/17 11:54 PM
Nope. I have never cared what people think of me. I am an adult not an over sensitive teenager.

navygirl's photo
Wed 05/10/17 11:44 AM
Never smoked weed and never will. Don't want to mess up my life and career doing something this stupid.

navygirl's photo
Wed 05/10/17 11:41 AM
I am 5'8" and dated a guy 5'4". I didn't mind the height difference but he was uncomfortable with it. I even wore flats so he wouldn't feel so self conscious.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25