Community > Posts By > navygirl

navygirl's photo
Sat 03/18/17 04:13 PM

looking for old man about 55-70 year for marry i'm serious

Why?

Money; I suspect.

navygirl's photo
Sat 03/11/17 01:02 AM
Not everyone can find love but that doesn't mean you can't enjoy living your life.

navygirl's photo
Thu 03/09/17 08:32 AM
I am hoping to get lucky Saturday morning as our big lottery draw is Friday night. LOL

navygirl's photo
Tue 03/07/17 09:56 AM

really did not think it needed that much explaining huh

I understood what you are saying and agree with you 100%. Lots of scammers come on here telling you what they think you want to hear. I will also add that when dating; that a man that uses women for sex will tell you what you want to hear. I think you should always be cautious about believing what the other person has to say. We live in a nasty world and I say always go by your instincts.

navygirl's photo
Sun 03/05/17 10:59 PM
I grew up with both parents and yes it affected me to the point of never being able to be in a relationship very long. They were terrible parents and made marriage look like hell.

navygirl's photo
Sun 03/05/17 10:49 PM

I do not believe age is just a number for many reasons, so I do not get involved with women much younger then me

Not much in common with them.

And really,, how many relationships between people of large age differences have you ever seen last.... not many at all

Frankly, When I see couples with large age differences, it looks ridicules to me. It looks like a man in a mid life crisis and a woman with a Daddy fetish. Or vice a versa

But that's just my perspective on it.

Well said. I feel the same way.

navygirl's photo
Sun 02/26/17 08:54 AM

Hi Pretty, I'd like to know you.. or any other such line with the word 'Pretty'.. scammers...
But it got me thinking about a guy coming up to me and saying 'hey beautiful, what book are you reading?'.. (which has actually happened)..
Is/are the words pretty and beautiful a regional thing..? I noticed in some US states, they call everyone 'darlin' or 'honey' (hmm.. maybe that's more the females saying that..)

This may solve your problems temporarily laugh

Ps:...That will work wonders for " navygirl " in particular laugh

Awesome

navygirl's photo
Sun 02/26/17 08:53 AM

Personally; I hate being called something familiar when the other person is a stranger to me but I try to understand that it is a regional thing and fight the urge to smack the person. LOL

I think you should stop fighting the urge.
And then video cam it for us :-)

I will keep that in mind. LOL

navygirl's photo
Sun 02/26/17 08:45 AM
Edited by navygirl on Sun 02/26/17 08:47 AM
:smile:

navygirl's photo
Sun 02/26/17 08:45 AM
When I was dating; no more than an 8 year difference younger or older. Age to me is not just a number and I personally hate that and would never date a man much younger or older than myself. I believe in acting one's age but doesn't mean you can't stay active at any age.

navygirl's photo
Sat 02/25/17 11:28 PM
Personally; I hate being called something familiar when the other person is a stranger to me but I try to understand that it is a regional thing and fight the urge to smack the person. LOL

navygirl's photo
Thu 02/23/17 02:06 AM
It may be me; but I find it creepy when a young guy goes after an older woman. I also find it disrespectful to just want to use a person for sexual experiences. Get yourself a hooker.

navygirl's photo
Thu 02/23/17 01:43 AM
Edited by navygirl on Thu 02/23/17 02:02 AM

I appreciate it when I get them. It's the thought that counts. But I don't really want them. I feel it's a waste of money
If you appreciate it when you get them how on earth is that a waste of money? Why would you not really want something you appreciate? or is the appreciation merely because you were thought of?

I appreciate the thought but would rather have a nice note or something.

Sounds like you only appreciate things that you actually want and not things someone gives you as a gift. A gift is a gift not a request. sooooo ungrateful flowers

I agree with the lady. Myself; I don't like flowers either but a plant is more practical. As for being grateful; why? Someone buys you something inappropriate; or makes you feel uncomfortable; why should they be pressured into feeling grateful? I hate getting gifts for this very reason so I tell folks; don't buy me a gift; give to the Veteran's fund or a local charity which is a hundred more times better than receiving a gift for myself.

navygirl's photo
Thu 02/23/17 01:35 AM
My friend and his wife are going on 33 years of marriage. They do go on separate vacations to keep their marriage happy. Guess it works for them but if you have trust issues; this won't work.

navygirl's photo
Tue 02/21/17 10:22 AM
Edited by navygirl on Tue 02/21/17 10:22 AM
I ask myself; why do I even care as its just a waste of time worrying about crap I can't change.

navygirl's photo
Tue 02/21/17 10:21 AM
My first thought is why do I have to get up early after a nightshift for an appointment then go back to my next night shift? So tired.

navygirl's photo
Sat 02/18/17 10:30 PM

Its a frigging nightmare. This is why I choose to stay home now.

Navygirl!!
Where have you BEEN?
Besides home lurking in the threads?
We have missed you!

Aww thanks. Been so busy with work, lots of court time, and becoming the second in command for my Navy League cadets. Also so many things to do around the house and soon my garden. Not much time for socializing these days.

navygirl's photo
Sat 02/18/17 10:28 PM
I haven't found it fun in my 50s. I foolishly thought men in their 50s would have sewn their wild oats and be settled but I have found guys acting like 20 or 30 year olds because of the mid life crisis crap. Very frustrating so I gave up and threw in the towel.

navygirl's photo
Sat 02/18/17 10:12 PM
It depends on the person and the other person's disability. For instance someone that can't walk; couldn't say enjoy downhill skiing or hiking or cycling with their partner. It may not be fair but then again how fair is it if someone won't date you because you are considered overweight; not attractive, too old, don't make enough money, etc. Its all about preferences.

navygirl's photo
Sat 02/18/17 01:48 PM
At my age; I am set in my ways, so the logical thing to do is stay single.

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25