Community > Posts By > navygirl

navygirl's photo
Wed 05/10/17 11:32 AM
Yeah; I like being single. Having a boyfriend ties me down to much. I like come and go as I please. I have lots going on in my life and to be honest; I have no time for a relationship.

navygirl's photo
Mon 05/08/17 08:03 AM

So why is it so hard to find someone to do social things with? I need someone that understands that even though I am ready to find love again, my late husband will always be a part of my heart. The thing about hearts is they grow bigger with love ( just think of the grinch). Once you put widow on your status, all the scammers come out thinking that you're just a lonely person. Just because I'm alone doesn't mean I'm lonely. I have family that I enjoy spending time with...
Sorry I just had to rant. All I get is scammers. Are there any real men out there?

I have joined several local clubs and meet lots of new friends to do events with. My group is baby boomers and I like the group as there is no pressure to date or have a relationship. Being a shift worker; this group seems to work for me as I really don't have time for dating or relationships between work, court, and being a Navy League Cadet Officer.

navygirl's photo
Mon 05/08/17 07:59 AM

Nice to see someone with a sense of humour. LOL

navygirl's photo
Mon 05/08/17 07:50 AM

thank u very much.....u r rite .....time heals everything....let it go is the best for everything....once again thank you very much

I believe the best healing comes from loving yourself.

navygirl's photo
Wed 04/26/17 10:52 AM

It's not just about sex man. How about treating you like a kid and trying to be your second mom. Or telling you your just being dumb because your young. I know my experience isn't as great as that person's but I don't want to feel like crap because I had never had the experience before. What you are talking about man is the stereotype I'm sure women wish they could get rid of its a little messed up. Age discrimination isn't just in the work place and it doesn't only affect old people. My boss when he hired me told me that my whole generation is a piece of crap. Hell my dad has too, it kind of hurts but if my generation doesn't get off of their buts and do something we will have this bad label forever. But for now I'll work my butt off till I prove them wrong.

News flash; every generation gets crap from the previous generation. I got that from my parents, my parents got that from my grand parents. All of us get called dumb when we are younger. We just learn to suck it up and get on with life. I find younger people look to an older person for guidance or looking to leech off them, or even think that a relationship is easier with an older person. A relationship is a lot of work and the best way to show your maturity is to date someone your own age as they too are struggling with their age and lack of experience so right off the bat; you have something in common. You not only have to work your butt off at work; but you should be working your butt off with life. As for age discrimination; again you need to get over it. We all face it and deal with it the best way we can.

navygirl's photo
Wed 04/26/17 10:11 AM

We are all ugly
In our own special way.

Agreed.

navygirl's photo
Wed 04/26/17 10:08 AM

So hard to find true love again

Yep. As we age; we get set in our ways so I would say for me that no I can't find love over 50 but not a big deal to me.

navygirl's photo
Wed 04/26/17 10:06 AM

Finally a new topic!

And it's not got around to the favourite topic yet. ....... food laugh
Oh, hang on, I mentioned meal ticket
Sorry people frustrated

Yep; lots of users out there or should I say losers. LOL

navygirl's photo
Wed 04/26/17 10:03 AM

How can you tell if they are sincere or not. I personally don't believe whatever they say about the how older women attract to them

Bottom line is a younger man just wants to use an older woman for sex. I don't believe their BS personally but that is just my opinion for what its worth.

Older woman here. So far I have found what you said to be true. Younger men want older women for sex. Just because we are older it doesn't mean that we have learned everything there is to know about sex and the universe.
I was seeing a much younger guy for a couple of months and he seemed to believe that I was some sort of female guru. He seemed amazed at my vast knowledge and how wise I am. Lol. I tried to explain to him that knowledge and life experience comes from living.
This guy is the only one who liked me for ME and he actually fell in love with me. I had to break off the relationship though because he is much too immature for me and honestly I'm not sure if he will EVER grow up.

Agreed. As well as sex; younger guys will hit on an older woman for a place to live as they can't even support themselves. I get lots of invites and views from these leeches. I won't waste my time even answering them. Wish the hell they would date women in their own age bracket. I find it creepy being hit on by young guys.

navygirl's photo
Sat 04/22/17 08:36 AM
Edited by navygirl on Sat 04/22/17 08:46 AM
Age - within 5 years. Need an equal partnership, can't be a jealous type, gives me some alone time, is not clingy or needy or a homebody.

navygirl's photo
Sat 04/22/17 08:24 AM
Edited by navygirl on Sat 04/22/17 08:26 AM

I don't like piercings or tattoos.. although doing the ears is fine.

Agreed. Where I work; people with excessive tattoos and visible face piercings won't be hired because we wear uniforms and not a good thing for the public to see.

navygirl's photo
Fri 04/21/17 08:40 PM
Yep; I am friends with my ex boyfriends as we are usually adult about the break ups.

navygirl's photo
Fri 04/21/17 08:38 PM
Edited by navygirl on Fri 04/21/17 08:39 PM

navygirl's photo
Fri 04/21/17 08:38 PM
I am a very private person so I don't disclose very much; especially on a first date.

navygirl's photo
Fri 04/21/17 08:35 PM
No, I have never and will never date anyone I work with. I find this very unprofessional to be romantically involved with a co-worker.

navygirl's photo
Fri 04/21/17 08:31 PM
To me shallow is judging someone on their looks,financial status, weight, or intelligence. etc without getting to really know the person. I find most people are very shallow when it comes to looks.

navygirl's photo
Thu 04/20/17 10:57 PM

How can you tell if they are sincere or not. I personally don't believe whatever they say about the how older women attract to them

Bottom line is a younger man just wants to use an older woman for sex. I don't believe their BS personally but that is just my opinion for what its worth.

navygirl's photo
Fri 04/14/17 11:35 AM
Deal breakers: needy, controlling, bossy, lying, abusive, and jealousy.

navygirl's photo
Fri 04/14/17 11:30 AM

I don't think this is up to me set any boundaries. It should be his inner matter if and how he chooses to interact with other women, exes or no exes. I really don't mind him having female friends as long he does it in the way I feel respected and my feelings are considered. I trust him enough to be sure that choices he makes are safe for our relationship. If I can't trust him, then I can't stay in relationship with him.

I think this is the best answer for this post. Seems if you have to put boundaries out there; then there is no trust; therefore no relationship.

navygirl's photo
Sat 04/08/17 08:30 AM

tell me can love buy high heel shoes?!!!
hHKa??
end of the story.

Someone can out of love give you high heel shoes without you having to pay for it.happy

So the person buying her heels needs money. He feels he can buy her love with high heels. It all goes back to the money. laugh

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25