navygirl's photo
Fri 01/16/15 11:34 AM
Edited by navygirl on Fri 01/16/15 11:37 AM

It must be two days gone.....
Here we go again.....
frustrated frustrated frustrated
Nope I'm out I prefer younger..:wink: bigsmile

That's cuz you are old

It's subjective! As the stomach turns through the cycle of life. We are human and subject to change...Navy girl just ain't changing your diaper,that won't change (thank you for the qualification {{{Navygirl}}}:laughing: waving
I'm old, and you call them cougars and I call them young chips or too young.

flowerforyou

I am old too and being an older person I like my rest. As a shift worker; 4:00 am is damn early and if some young guy kept me awake all hours of the night pawing me; he would end up getting my fist in his face or a knee in the groin. Us old folks need our sleep. laugh

navygirl's photo
Fri 01/16/15 11:31 AM

I think it was foolish to put any of the Heads of States out there. Its a big security risk and getting yourself killed just to prove a point is not the smartest move. JMO

Cowering to terrorists barbarism is even less smart in my opinion...

I agree cowering isn't smart but there is a thing as acceptable risk. Our world leaders also have been under strict security even before terrorism was a threat. Its not just the terrorists that we have to worry about as we have local fanatics.

You point is taken...and respected, but he or our Secretary of State should have been there ...This administration has spent millions of tax payer dollars to beef up security and those world leaders you see marching in the front lines were photo shopped...They did not march, but they understood the need to be counted...Obama sucks...

Well our Prime Minister also did not go to the demonstration and I commend him for doing it. I guess having to live with Terrorists threats in the 80s; I have a different perspective from those who have never had to deal with it on a personal basis. I recall climbing underneath vehicles checking for bombs, ensuring all vehicles were locked, checking baggage from anyone trying to come on to our base, and even dealing with the aftermath of a bomb going off at our base.

navygirl's photo
Fri 01/16/15 11:11 AM
Edited by navygirl on Fri 01/16/15 11:21 AM

I think it was foolish to put any of the Heads of States out there. Its a big security risk and getting yourself killed just to prove a point is not the smartest move. JMO

Cowering to terrorists barbarism is even less smart in my opinion...

I agree cowering isn't smart but there is a thing as acceptable risk. Our world leaders also have been under strict security even before terrorism was a threat. Its not just the terrorists that we have to worry about as we have local fanatics. Even here is Canada; we still go about our business and as person that wears uniform; we have to wear civilian jackets to cover our uniform shirts to keep us safe.

navygirl's photo
Fri 01/16/15 10:26 AM

Ok i have been on here for a few days now and i have only talked to 1 female. Am i ugly or something or am i doing something wrong. Lord the females in Spain were easier to talk to over a glass of wine. I see american females are kinda harder to talk to. Am I right?

Could be that your profile says very little about you and also a big turn off for a lot of people is someone that smokes. JMO

navygirl's photo
Fri 01/16/15 10:23 AM

I'm just saying who wouldn't want a rich woman to look after you, that way I could enjoy life and not be so busy I don't have but 10 years to walk this stupid bone disease is killing me

Guys like you make me want to puke. You are nothing but a user and you are the type us older women would kick to the curb. :angry:

navygirl's photo
Fri 01/16/15 10:15 AM
A few years younger say up to 10 would work for me but for me being in my 50s; I would never date someone 20 years younger than me. I would feel more like a babysitter.

navygirl's photo
Fri 01/16/15 10:12 AM

navygirl's photo
Fri 01/16/15 12:32 AM
Yeah; I get those scammers posing as military too. Being military myself; I can tell right away they aren't legit. I recall one guy wearing Sergeant stripes and saying he was a General. I don't have to be an American and damn well know the difference between a General and a Sergeant in an American uniform. laugh

navygirl's photo
Fri 01/16/15 12:27 AM

Profession: work, socializing with others, being a great friend

Things that make you say hmmmmm

I saw that too. laugh

navygirl's photo
Fri 01/16/15 12:19 AM

So, since there seems to be so many scammers on here - how do y'all handle the nut jobs the instantly give you a cell number to send photos to or ask you about some chat app to do the same?! Am I missing something, can you not post pics here (on your profile) as well as chat via mail? SMDH

I report them to the Mods as scammers.

navygirl's photo
Wed 01/14/15 11:16 AM

...and stds, and pregnancy, and the vulnerable, and dangerous position with someone they dont know very well.

You do realise the difference between men and womens biggest fear on a first date, yes?

men: She wont look like her pic.
women: He will kill her.

So lots more to think about really than the stigma of being considered tawdry.

Agreed. Its a very dangerous game to go home with someone on the first date without knowing more about them. You could catch some disease or worse yet; they may end up killing you. Lots of criminals and killers out and about. You should always be cautious of who you meet.

navygirl's photo
Wed 01/14/15 11:09 AM

Why is it so difficult for a woman to ask a man out? Why do the women always wait for men to ask them out even if they like the man they still won't confront the man... Is it that they don't have their spec of man.. I think it's wrong to like something and don't go for it.

I have asked guys out; they said no. End of story. laugh

navygirl's photo
Wed 01/14/15 11:01 AM

of course there is someone for everyone. you just need to look at everyone on offer.

I disagree. If you look at it in a scientific way; by the time you remove the broken people as you put it, the ones that you may want in a certain age group, remove the criminals, the population of men to women world wide, the ones who don't want people in their life as they would rather be with their pets, the abusers, and remove the ones who have addictions, then odds dramatically decrease. Fate also has a big play in whether you are indeed meant to be with someone. So, no there certainly isn't someone for everyone.

Not only that some people simply do not need someone else to complete them. Some are incapable of having long lasting relationships. There's other factors too, but simply not everyone is meant to be with someone, so there is not someone for everyone.

It truly is unrealistic to believe that there is someone for everyone and/or everyone is capable of having such relationships.Its not a negative thing either, its just a simple fact.

If you're holding onto hope that you will some day find the one for you, analyze the situation and figure out how you can make that happen. Its OK if you come to the conclusion that you don't need anyone. If you conclude otherwise, go get 'em, but don't be afraid to walk alone, if that's what is meant to be.

I agree with you 100% and I do believe I too was meant to walk alone. :thumbsup:

navygirl's photo
Wed 01/14/15 12:31 AM
I don't want either. Too much hassle and too much grief.

navygirl's photo
Wed 01/14/15 12:13 AM

I didn't say they were perfect but I'm thinking they're a step above "Hey baby , wanna Big Mac?", call me crazy here ...

I always thought it was sweet when a guy asked if he could kiss me. Shows he respects me and doesn't want to be pushy. :thumbsup:

navygirl's photo
Wed 01/14/15 12:06 AM

why we get no answer is that some dont check their mail everyday and some arent on here for a month or more, if your not serious about a relationship why bother being here and some just dont like our faces, even at my age, people still judge a book by its covertears smokin noway

Well, I like your face and I think you are cute. I am thinking the other ladies just need glasses. flowerforyou

navygirl's photo
Wed 01/14/15 12:00 AM

Being honest and loyal is a crime now days ..pls suggest

We all get dumped one time or another. It's called life.

i'm sorry navygirl, i didn't mean to dump you...flowerforyou

You are such a heartbreaker. tears

navygirl's photo
Tue 01/13/15 12:08 PM
If it makes you feel better; when I was laid off from my job; men would not date me either. Bottom line that most men and women will not date someone who is not employed.

navygirl's photo
Tue 01/13/15 12:00 PM

Hello preety are you interested for fun relationship?

my age is 25

Aww; are you looking for another mommy. laugh

navygirl's photo
Tue 01/13/15 11:59 AM

of course there is someone for everyone. you just need to look at everyone on offer.

I disagree. If you look at it in a scientific way; by the time you remove the broken people as you put it, the ones that you may want in a certain age group, remove the criminals, the population of men to women world wide, the ones who don't want people in their life as they would rather be with their pets, the abusers, and remove the ones who have addictions, then odds dramatically decrease. Fate also has a big play in whether you are indeed meant to be with someone. So, no there certainly isn't someone for everyone.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25