Community > Posts By > navygirl

navygirl's photo
Sat 01/03/15 09:43 AM
Me, its a man in uniform. Yeah; I know its ironic as I too wear uniforms but I still like them. Most recently; I notice the cops at the police station I work out of with those tall riding boots. I am probably crazy but I find those boots every sexy on the guys. bigsmile

navygirl's photo
Fri 01/02/15 11:32 PM

never date anyone who treats their pets better than people.

or accept one self as less than a pet.

as one should never forget, Hitler loved animals, but hated most people.

Well said. :thumbsup:

navygirl's photo
Fri 01/02/15 09:24 PM
Edited by navygirl on Fri 01/02/15 09:27 PM

Because there are so many rotten scammers :angry: on all the dating sites, we don't know who to trust. And if you find a good man, the effects the scammers had on you will cause problems with your new man..It seems to be a lose-lose situation. lol..But I am hoping it gets better..Learning to recognize the scams helps. Just keep on looking..There are some good men out there..:banana:

i agree with the quote above to sa point. yet, the issue of blaming spammers for an older womens inability to find love is farcical. which leads me to the essence of why it's so hard to do.

it's because many woman are just not practical/reasonable when they are younger and as time goes by the lack of these 2 important qualities cripples them in various ways.

also women don't like to listen to men who tell them the truth on dealing with men. Women have started to act like stupid *** men, and wonder why it's not working out for them lol. which point right back to the lack of practicality/reasonableness.

There are a bunch of older women who have simply lost touch with reality too. for example many woman are taking a class that seems to tell them it's ok to show pictures of their face, in twenty ways, but you better not show your body so a an can figure out what the rest of her looks like !

they speak about the more important inner aspects of a person that matter more. while ignoring the simple fact that a man sees a stranger and is usually attracted to what he sees or not, just like woman are.

yet these women choose to ignore this reality of human nature wrapping themselves in thinking a man should only want the inner jewels. It's outright ridiculous really, but you can't tell most women that truth today because they are in denial.

one of the biggest things that turn a man off is how when a woman details what she likes, it's like the man doesn't matter if he's not a little sheeple type that will go along with all that the woman wants.

women want men that don't have any backbone it seems; and it seems they don't want men who have different interests than them either lol. Their selfish/superficial hearts/mind set has them flashing a sign to many men to steer clear except they don't realise that lol.

So why am i telling the truth about this ****? that's easy because all of this affects men and who they deal with or not. Yet, most women and men don't catch on to that relationship of strangers that affect most of us looking for love regardless of sex!

How many times are you going to repeat yourself? whoa And I have never read so much horse manure in my life. laugh

navygirl's photo
Fri 01/02/15 09:18 PM

:smile: giving up on men .... the older they get the younger the women they look for ..
I'm only looking for one guy, a silver fox, to enjoy my retirement years... but where is he???flowerforyou

Hell; I am only 54 and I gave up long ago. Yep; they hit the middle age crisis and become silly little boys. This is why I volunteer to help my community as I get more out that than dating.

navygirl's photo
Fri 01/02/15 08:32 PM
Edited by navygirl on Fri 01/02/15 08:53 PM

LOL! I don't have a dog, but I do have a Wolf and that is much different . I don't get bothered with ill intentions to say the least! I am the Alpha and she sleeps in her own bed. It is sad that a man can't accept that there are some women out there that doesn't think the world should just contain his ego.

I think its even more sad that someone would treat another person less than an animal. I know how this man feels. You feel like you are nothing to this person because they only care for their pet. I think pet owners need to consider how much you are hurting the person you are supposedly in love with. I know people who have ended marriages because they got taken for granted over a pet. Maybe pet owners need to see the other side of the coin and I wonder how they would feel if someone treated them like they didn't matter and put someone else ahead of them in a relationship. I wouldn't trust my life with a pet owner as they would probably let me die just to save their pet.

navygirl's photo
Fri 01/02/15 08:29 PM

Would you seriously date someone who wants to have intercourse only after marriage? Why or why not?

That is what I did when I dated my late wife. She and I waited until after we were married before we had sexual intercourse. The waiting didn't hurt our courtship.

I think this is awesome. Need more guys like you out in the world. flowerforyou

He's not a guy, he's a melmacian.... Might be about time to start dating melmacians... Though it might be hard to find a place to eat dinner with them...

LOL

navygirl's photo
Fri 01/02/15 07:31 PM
Everyone has their own way to deal with break ups Op. You just have to find what is the right way to deal with it that works for you. Me, I would immerse myself in hobbies, working out more, volunteer work, or home improvements.

navygirl's photo
Fri 01/02/15 07:20 PM

I am new and I noticed nearly every man that has e-mailed me, there are key words that everyone has mentioned that are all the same. How do you know if it is Africans scamming for photos or info? The next step everyone one so far is to get off line and want my Yahoo or to text them which the state they are in is not the area code? I know it happens to men as well. Could someone give some advice because I'm about to close it down.

I get lots of scammers too. Just report them and let the Mods sort it out.

navygirl's photo
Fri 01/02/15 07:19 PM
Edited by navygirl on Fri 01/02/15 07:24 PM

It would be a good idea to add this on the dating sites profile questions. After do you smoke, and do you drink, add do you have dogs and/or cats?

Seriously, some people are allergic to animal dander. Just like cigarette smoke, it can linger on a person. The person would be affected much sooner and more assuredly by dander, than they would second-hand smoke.

Agreed. I had a terrible reaction to my ex-boyfriend's dog and I can't take allergy meds. I think everyone has a right to define what they want and don't want in a relationship. Some people are fine being treated like a second class person in a relationship and others want to be put first. We all have to do what feels comfortable and personally I applaud the Op for his honesty. Goodness knows honesty is very rare these days.

navygirl's photo
Fri 01/02/15 06:37 PM

Singing....Marie o's latest song ...

Any they call it puppy love
But I guess I'll never know
For the man who shared my life
Said that dam pups gotta go .. ...

Lmao .. Awww .. Nobody likes ultimatums

Agreed that no one likes ultimatums but I did fight fire with fire. When the guy I dated said the dog comes first in his life and put me second; then I said fine that my friend or brother would come first and he would be second in my life. He didn't like that but I figure all things being equal that this was only fair.

navygirl's photo
Fri 01/02/15 04:50 PM
I have tried dating guys outside of my ethnicity but they were jealous, possessive, and very chauvinistic. That doesn't work for me.

navygirl's photo
Fri 01/02/15 04:47 PM

Would you seriously date someone who wants to have intercourse only after marriage? Why or why not?

That is what I did when I dated my late wife. She and I waited until after we were married before we had sexual intercourse. The waiting didn't hurt our courtship.

I think this is awesome. Need more guys like you out in the world. flowerforyou

navygirl's photo
Fri 01/02/15 04:41 PM

Well I date younger men.there is not anything wrong with older women dating younger guys? The guys like older women so therefore go with what ur heart said! There is a guy on this site watch out for him.he will tell u he loves u very much and he said he cares a lot for you .but its all lies. all he wants from women and girls is there money.when he gets to noting u he will tell u he is in Africa working on a big job there and he's needing four hundred and fifty dollars to buy his stuff and if u girls and women give it to him u want get ur money back? He's a pier a cheater a player and a user.please don't get hook up with this guy?

This guy is a scammer but not unusual for a young man in his 20s to want to use an older woman for something. It is usually sex but young men can use an older woman for money as well. These much younger guys are real dirt bags which is why I won't even give them the time of day. This is where age absolutely matters despite the tripe that young guys think that the only thing a relationship needs is love. It shows how immature they are that they can't think through that there are other problems of a relationship that love simply can't fix.

navygirl's photo
Thu 01/01/15 06:50 PM

And then there are the crazy cat peopleexplode
I'm not gonna go there, right now. Don't want a stroke.
Ok...pets in general. I have pets. They are not people.
From my experience, when a person is obsessive about their pets,
meaning they forgo everything and everyone, for their pet,
they have a mental or emotional problem. Plain and simple.

Well said. :thumbsup:

navygirl's photo
Thu 01/01/15 06:49 PM

Wasn't this already posted earlier?

Anyway, if you don't like women with dogs, don't date women with dogs. It's really that simple. Why complain about responsible pet owners who may have to get home earlier to let their dogs out, or who won't get rid of their dogs just because you don't like them?

Thanks.

I've learned my lesson. I won't date a women with dogs.

Yeah; I had the same problem with guys and their dogs. I was facing a cancer scare and the guy I was dating didn't even acknowledge me as he was worried about was his dog throwing up. Thank goodness I had the support of a good friend. Needless to say; I dumped this sorry excuse for a boyfriend.

navygirl's photo
Thu 01/01/15 06:45 PM
I had a New Year's Eve party at my house. There was a police take down not 300 feet from my house which had guns involved; so we took in complete stranger who was walking by and the police told her to get into a house for safety. She was shaken up; so offered her a drink; then let her stay and party with us until 3. Now we have a new friend to add to our happy little group.

navygirl's photo
Tue 12/30/14 09:09 PM
My brother packed up his Christmas stuff on Boxing day.

navygirl's photo
Tue 12/30/14 09:00 PM

Well I was inspired by one of the other members to start this one up. I would love to know what you think of us dads who have full custody of their kids. I know doesn't happen often but it does happen. Myself I have been hated on had women break dates as soon as they found out I have kids. so I really need to know what you think so please help me out....

They might think you don't have enough time for them.

Yeah; I found that to be true. I think women are better at juggling their time with dating and kids than guys. I find men overcompensate for their kids and completely ignore the woman they are dating. Tried several times to date single dads and never worked. Also; one thing to consider is that the kids may not even like the woman you are dating. Been there done that and would never ever date a single dad.

navygirl's photo
Tue 12/30/14 09:21 AM
If it meant that much to the other person, yes I would wait for marriage before I had sex. I would respect that person's wish.

navygirl's photo
Tue 12/30/14 09:18 AM
No matter what you do to try and make the holidays less stressful; financial stress is still number one according to one of our recent surveys here. People are obligated to buy gifts and run up their credit cards and struggle to pay them off. Also; family fights as well as domestic disputes are sky high this time of year so a little hard to avoid that type of stress.

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25