Community > Posts By > navygirl

navygirl's photo
Mon 01/12/15 09:01 AM

Some will argue: "well you MUST have something to hide by NOT being willing to give them all access."

What do you say to that?

Or

What if you're married; is your spouse entitled?

My friend has been married for 30 years. He doesn't give his wife his password for his computer or phone and she also doesn't give him the passwords. They trust each other and just don't feel the need to know each other's passwords. They respect each other's privacy.

navygirl's photo
Mon 01/12/15 08:57 AM

You might have to lower your exspectations if your haveing such a hard time there are no real women left it seems eather.

Oh there is real women and real men out. Just because you can't find one that desires you doesn't mean they aren't real. Ever thought maybe its you. I can't meet any men either but I will admit its my fault that I am single and has nothing to do with the general population of men. Maybe when you are older; you will realize that.

navygirl's photo
Mon 01/12/15 08:53 AM

age is not fact, fact is love

laugh rofl rofl rofl rofl

navygirl's photo
Mon 01/12/15 08:51 AM

I am a chic with a dog. I have a choclate lab. I dont sleep with him, but he does enjoy his time in the cab of my truck.. I have come to realize thst my dog is more loyal to me than a man. Just saying. Its not fair to stereo type. Maybe these women have had bad relationships and thier dogs are there to heal wounds. Dont judge..

Actually dogs are only loyal to those that feed them as per this study done by scientist. Dogs would drop humanity for artificial intelligence in a second if offered a treat. A new study in Animal Cognition found that dogs interacted with robots similar to how they would with humans if those robots seemed 'social'.

navygirl's photo
Sun 01/11/15 02:59 PM

Its seems like your the only one on earth when there is no one to say I love you,you don't notice any body around any more.

Don't you have family or friends that care for you? I feel very loved and don't need a romantic love for that. Love comes in many forms.

I know he was talking about romantic love but I was just pointing out that there is love from family and friends if he feels that lonely.

navygirl's photo
Sun 01/11/15 10:02 AM

finally realize, and admit they F up by letting you go?
Do you give her/him a second chance?
Or tell them to keep it moving?

Got a call from my ex-wife last night, who I haven't spoken to in almost a year. She went on and on about how much she's missed me, and how she realizes how badly she messed up. Lots of memory lane shte .

Long story short, she wants to hook up sexually, and see where it goes (her words).

Personally I don't hold out much hope of Us ever getting back together; however, sex with her is inticing.
Your thoughts????

It depends on how you feel. Me, I would never give the person a second chance. Logically; if you couldn't work out your problems the first time around; you probably won't be able to work it out once you hit the next hurdle. However; that is just how I personally feel about it. JMO

navygirl's photo
Sun 01/11/15 09:59 AM
I hope you reported it to the Mods and they will remove this profiles.

navygirl's photo
Sun 01/11/15 09:54 AM

Its seems like your the only one on earth when there is no one to say I love you,you don't notice any body around any more.

Don't you have family or friends that care for you? I feel very loved and don't need a romantic love for that. Love comes in many forms.

navygirl's photo
Sun 01/11/15 09:52 AM

the passwords to ALL of your social media outlets?

no... not about hiding things, just none of anyone elses business

I agree. My ex-boyfriend always left his cell phone lying around but I was never once tempted to snoop into his phone as it simply is none of my business. Just as space is necessary in a relationship; so is privacy.

still so sweet, i see... nice to see you NG...flowers

You are too kind to me sir. Nice to see you too. flowerforyou

navygirl's photo
Sun 01/11/15 09:51 AM

A guy told me he loved me and I said thanks. Another guy told me he loved me and I said; "I don't love you." Yeah I am mean but at least I am honest.

Mean, is telling someone you love them, when you don't.

I agree but he thought I was mean when I said I didn't.

I'd say he had some growing up to do.

:thumbsup:

navygirl's photo
Sun 01/11/15 09:43 AM

A guy told me he loved me and I said thanks. Another guy told me he loved me and I said; "I don't love you." Yeah I am mean but at least I am honest.

Mean, is telling someone you love them, when you don't.

I agree but he thought I was mean when I said I didn't.

navygirl's photo
Sun 01/11/15 09:40 AM

Speaking of which, someone mentioned hygiene...... UUUUHHHH!!! Her house has wood floors and its covered in dog hair. Her car is DISGUSTING!!! You absolutely cannot ride in it without getting covered in dog hair. . Her house.....car......bed........by far the dirtiest!

Yeah; I have agree with this too. I have gone into people's houses that absolutely stunk because of their cat or dog. I love the new Febreeze commercial that says the pet owner has gone nose blind as they can't seem to notice the smell of their pets. Also; pet hair is everywhere and I end up scratching myself until I am raw as its very nasty. I might also add people have other pets such as mice, gerbils, rabbits, snakes, or fish and they are not obsessed by them. Sounds more like its the dog and cat owners that obsessive.

navygirl's photo
Sun 01/11/15 09:26 AM

Is it just me.....or does having a soul mate just seem impossible? What if you never find them?

You choose your soulmate Man and woman were designed for each other, but some people are meant to be alone. Me for example, I've come close to finding love and my soulmate, even came close to being a father, but it wasn't in the cards for me to have a wife and kids, for my child passed away and my love left me. I dont have it in me to give myself to some else as I did before, not out of fear or anything, I just don't have it in me to take such a risk anymore, besides I dont think I have much to offer anymore. I'm good for maybe a night out of companionship, but that's about all anymore. I'm broken and tired and accept that I'm not suitable for anyone as a soulmate or love. There is no one out there for me, but that's OK.

Yeah; I came to the same conclusion years ago that there is no one out there for me either but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy life. I found plenty of other things out there to focus on.

Yup, and there are plenty of great people in history who walked alone in life as well, so its not a need but a gift if we do find someone to walk through life with, but you can live a healthy and happy life solo.

Nicely said and I agree it should be a gift and not a need. :thumbsup:

navygirl's photo
Sun 01/11/15 12:41 AM

Is it just me.....or does having a soul mate just seem impossible? What if you never find them?

You choose your soulmate Man and woman were designed for each other, but some people are meant to be alone. Me for example, I've come close to finding love and my soulmate, even came close to being a father, but it wasn't in the cards for me to have a wife and kids, for my child passed away and my love left me. I dont have it in me to give myself to some else as I did before, not out of fear or anything, I just don't have it in me to take such a risk anymore, besides I dont think I have much to offer anymore. I'm good for maybe a night out of companionship, but that's about all anymore. I'm broken and tired and accept that I'm not suitable for anyone as a soulmate or love. There is no one out there for me, but that's OK.

Yeah; I came to the same conclusion years ago that there is no one out there for me either but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy life. I found plenty of other things out there to focus on.

navygirl's photo
Sun 01/11/15 12:38 AM

I don't believe that there is a soul mate for everyone. It could be fate or lack of available or compatible opposite sex in your area. I believe many will die never having met their soul mate.

navygirl's photo
Sat 01/10/15 11:13 AM

Being honest and loyal is a crime now days ..pls suggest

We all get dumped one time or another. It's called life.

navygirl's photo
Sat 01/10/15 11:04 AM

navygirl's photo
Sat 01/10/15 10:57 AM
I have to disagree that women make better meals. I am a decent cook but my ex-boyfriend cooked like a chef. Many times I told him that he should become a chef as he was such a good cook.

navygirl's photo
Sat 01/10/15 10:51 AM

What does money mean to you?
Money and woman are the root cause of almost all of the quarrels. oops

Money to me is life. I can't survive without money. Quarrels are part of relationships and men can equally cause them as women. I had a guy start a fight with me because I was 5 minutes late coming home from a time that I stated. It just shows how petty both sexes can be.

navygirl's photo
Sat 01/10/15 09:45 AM

the passwords to ALL of your social media outlets?

no... not about hiding things, just none of anyone elses business

I agree. My ex-boyfriend always left his cell phone lying around but I was never once tempted to snoop into his phone as it simply is none of my business. Just as space is necessary in a relationship; so is privacy.

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25