Community > Posts By > meajoy

meajoy's photo
Thu 02/23/17 03:56 AM

got messages from men.
setting things clear from the start that I just want to be friends. they agreed. then you tell stories to get to know each other. After several exchanges, topics of wanting a relationship from you gets in. Then remind him of the purpose of conversing, and telling him not to be disrespectful and that he can't control me and push his way.
Then, all of a sudden, he tells you "you have high standard."

Really... i don't think so.

I just don't believe that you can fall easily to someone you hardly know. Trust and respect should be the foundation of any relationship..just saying..

Good job sticking to what you want... Lol and it the same for us guys.

I personally don't think your standards are high...

I know, right. :slight_smile:

meajoy's photo
Thu 02/23/17 03:38 AM
quote]
That's because unfortunately lots of men think about dating sites as a kind of market where a woman offer herself. So they perceive normal things as "high standards'.

I guess they're used to girls who easily say yes

meajoy's photo
Thu 02/23/17 03:21 AM
YOLO

meajoy's photo
Thu 02/23/17 01:34 AM
got messages from men.
setting things clear from the start that I just want to be friends. they agreed. then you tell stories to get to know each other. After several exchanges, topics of wanting a relationship from you gets in. Then remind him of the purpose of conversing, and telling him not to be disrespectful and that he can't control me and push his way.
Then, all of a sudden, he tells you "you have high standard."

Really... i don't think so.

I just don't believe that you can fall easily to someone you hardly know. Trust and respect should be the foundation of any relationship..just saying..

meajoy's photo
Mon 02/20/17 06:50 PM
Receiving flowers from a man is awesome, happy feeling. It made us girls think we are important (for me, i say), thought of. It's not always the expensive gifts that matter, a letter would be great too.

meajoy's photo
Mon 02/20/17 03:04 AM
I believe that there are still a lot of men who can love and accept single ladies with kids. Love do wonders, you know.

meajoy's photo
Thu 02/16/17 03:56 AM
Love is knowing each other.

meajoy's photo
Mon 02/13/17 05:56 AM
Happy for you, congratulations.
Advance happy heart's day!

meajoy's photo
Fri 02/10/17 11:48 PM
Try the other forums on this site. They provide entertainment that can be addictive.

I agree.
There are great minds in the forums. I love reading some of them and i have my favorites already..
reason why I stayed..

meajoy's photo
Fri 02/03/17 01:52 AM
I am 125 lbs and its hard for me to lose weight .. but really, I need to lose 15lbs as per my doctor..

meajoy's photo
Wed 01/25/17 07:56 AM
Honesty

meajoy's photo
Wed 01/25/17 05:07 AM
Be very careful my dear. Others will ask you just days after chatting. Don't fall easily.

meajoy's photo
Sun 01/22/17 06:28 AM
Meet new friends to converse with

meajoy's photo
Sun 01/22/17 03:02 AM
Based on the messages I got, they don't.

meajoy's photo
Sun 01/22/17 02:37 AM
It's hard coz we at times set our expectations too high.

meajoy's photo
Sun 01/22/17 02:20 AM
There are a few..

meajoy's photo
Wed 01/18/17 04:33 PM
My son. I woke up with him sitting by my side and checking if I am alright.

meajoy's photo
Wed 01/18/17 04:45 AM
Thanks.. im not into checking my matches.. i do hope to find good friends

meajoy's photo
Wed 01/18/17 02:19 AM
Medium hot for me. Crabs and prawn curry with coconut milk and chilies

meajoy's photo
Wed 01/18/17 02:15 AM
Me too.. i don't understand the match thing, people liked me, yet i could not see them unless i subscribe to something

Previous 1