Community > Posts By > BlueskyJ

BlueskyJ's photo
Sun 11/02/08 10:56 AM

oh so you don't want the guy even if he didn't have that crazy ex?

that's a different story :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

I didn't say that.

Yes, I would have liked for him to stick around.
Yes, I would have liked "more" from him...eventually.

No, I refuse to place myself in a situation where things start off hostile with an EX. If later down the road, I did something to offend her or upset her, then an apology is due.
I can't see myself getting involved with him anymore if she still runs his life.

SHE isn't worth the hassle

I agree with you...she should never have even gotten your phone number to text you.....still this guy sounds nice since he is genuinely interested in you....you might want to reconsider or at least discuss it with him & then decide

BlueskyJ's photo
Sun 11/02/08 10:49 AM
My divorce took over 3 years to settle.....Why wait?....Live goes on....If you feel ready to date then put yourself out there....

some people see divorce as carrying baggage.....Hey baggage can always be checked in at the ticket counter....everyone carries some baggage too.....just remember to Handle with Care and you'll be fine....

BlueskyJ's photo
Sat 11/01/08 03:02 PM
Edited by BlueskyJ on Sat 11/01/08 03:03 PM
I went out trick or treating last night....And the 'trick' I had was a 'treat' :tongue: j/k

you are never too old for 'dress up'.....and treats

BlueskyJ's photo
Sat 11/01/08 02:52 PM
Edited by BlueskyJ on Sat 11/01/08 02:58 PM
On the grand scale of life, I've always thought....Its not how much you are, but who you are as a person that counts....:smile:

BlueskyJ's photo
Sat 11/01/08 02:44 PM
Edited by BlueskyJ on Sat 11/01/08 02:45 PM
Is there happiness to be found in a chaste life?

Happiness is always found within...so the answer is yes...

However, i understand what you are sayin'....sometimes i want to just hang it up & then I go solo for a time....but in the end it is the love & companionship that i miss the most.....
sometimes we just have to take a chance on love, even if it ends up hurting us....i wish you well....

BlueskyJ's photo
Sat 11/01/08 02:40 PM
I am doing well....gave out candy to the children & hung out with one of my sons....nice evening...today i have to grade papers...Double Yuck....

glad to hear you are doing well

BlueskyJ's photo
Sat 11/01/08 01:01 PM
Hi Everyone....just dropping by to see how your all doing?

BlueskyJ's photo
Fri 10/31/08 09:21 AM
I'm happy with my two careers.....

BlueskyJ's photo
Fri 10/31/08 08:48 AM
Don't get tangled in other people's web unless you want to get bitten

BlueskyJ's photo
Fri 10/31/08 08:45 AM
Strong & Sensitive

Good Boy....Bad Boy

Self Controlled & Outta Control

BlueskyJ's photo
Fri 10/31/08 08:42 AM
So what did you learn from all this?

BlueskyJ's photo
Tue 10/28/08 10:47 PM
Edited by BlueskyJ on Tue 10/28/08 10:47 PM

Well my beamer isn't a convertible .. but do ya wanna do lunch? bigsmile rofl rofl rofl

woopwoop my first mingle date! (I hope she puts out haha)

oh, you do have a sense of humor :wink:

BlueskyJ's photo
Tue 10/28/08 01:37 PM

Come this Friday morning...my daughter will share my last name! I am raising her on my own, with no child support and no interaction with her father whatsoever! She deserves to have her mommy's name! I am thrilled!flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Not sure what your Ex did to deserve this, but i would not be celebrating....children need a father in their lives....celebrating that your daughter has no father in her life is just not right....whatever situation occured to create this is usually created by two people.....their usually is two sides to every story

I am not celebrating her lack of a father...why don't you try reading the post before you spout out some b.s.! I am celebrating her name change!
your attitude explains to me loads.....you said no support & no interaction with her father whatsoever....I read your post.....so maybe she deserves to have your name or maybe not...you didn't share the situation....but from your angry words i wonder

BlueskyJ's photo
Tue 10/28/08 01:31 PM

Come this Friday morning...my daughter will share my last name! I am raising her on my own, with no child support and no interaction with her father whatsoever! She deserves to have her mommy's name! I am thrilled!flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Not sure what your Ex did to deserve this, but i would not be celebrating....children need a father in their lives....celebrating that your daughter has no father in her life is just not right....whatever situation occured to create this is usually created by two people.....their usually is two sides to every story

BlueskyJ's photo
Mon 10/27/08 10:55 PM
I confess I'm tired and overworked, and a bit sad.....listening to music makes me feel so much better.....

BlueskyJ's photo
Mon 10/27/08 10:37 PM
i dislike when having an email conversation someone takes a light joke the wrong way & gets in a tizz.....people say they have a sense of humor, but i wonder.....

BlueskyJ's photo
Mon 10/27/08 08:35 PM

it could've been a joke....

BlueskyJ's photo
Mon 10/27/08 08:34 PM
well said thoughtful & very true.....

BlueskyJ's photo
Mon 10/27/08 08:29 PM

Why do men lie? They tell you how sexy you look or how they been looking for a good woman but then after that you don't hear from them anymore. So tierd of putting myself out there 4 a man I give up.

you mean they give up after the sex?.....or when?

BlueskyJ's photo
Mon 10/27/08 08:20 PM
i think older people forget what it is like to be young....sometimes the laughter is forgotten too

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25