Community > Posts By > BlueskyJ

BlueskyJ's photo
Mon 01/05/09 07:36 AM
We are all hoping to find someone out there to connect with; be it in a relationship, or just friends, or something else, we all wanted to connect with one another.
And then I wondered, why is it so hard for everyone to do this?

I think for a guy the difficulty in finding a relationship online is determined by a number of factors.....Women, especially the better looking ones typically receive numerous emails from men....in selecting who they will respond to(aside from the outright sexual innuendos in an email) they tend to go with looks first.....so as a guy its very important that your profile picture presents you in the best possible way or you won't get very far.....now gorgeous is in 'the eye of the beholder' and it is my opinion that anyone can be good looking sometimes.....its all in the presentation....for example, if I'm into country music & consider myself a cowboy type, then I want a picture that would convey this image....in other words, be true to who you are and present yourself that way, you'll have a much better chance of finding someone who is right for you...

BlueskyJ's photo
Mon 12/15/08 09:16 AM
Finding a woman who is happy enough with who she is to let me into her life & is willing to find the time to enter my life.....

BlueskyJ's photo
Mon 12/15/08 09:14 AM
Rich, Creamy Belgian Chocolate......

BlueskyJ's photo
Mon 12/15/08 09:13 AM
its not just how a person looks....the other senses come into play too....the person's smell & how they feel when you touch them....I once dated a woman who was thin, but she had lost some 200 pounds.....she had loose saggy skin on various parts of her body & it was actually a big turn off.....people come as a total package....I don't think you can just ignore one part of the package though you can emphasize certain aspects of the other person and what you are willing to accept....

BlueskyJ's photo
Mon 12/15/08 08:48 AM
i have dated women that i wasn't attracted to on a physical level.....It is never easy to break something off.....if it was only a date or two I just stop communicating or if i do feel the need to say something I will say that we are not a match or that i am dating someone else whom i want to pursue in a relationship.....i really think that it is best to try not to hurt someone's feelings.....

BlueskyJ's photo
Thu 12/04/08 12:49 PM
I think he is either on drugs or just trying to see our reaction.....

anyone that has posted here over a 1000 times is not serious about any long term relationship unless they are already in one.....certainly not going to get married....

BlueskyJ's photo
Wed 12/03/08 10:07 AM
Don't come around much these days so just saw this.....Hope things for better for you, J......my thoughts & prayers are with you my friend

flowerforyou :smile:

BlueskyJ's photo
Tue 12/02/08 09:10 PM
I protect "love" keep it in my heart for those who are very dear & special to me.....I always tell my mom, brothers & sisters that I love them & they return the love.....we are a close family.....

As for women.....I have told those that I have loved

& when I do love that person I never hold back.....

BlueskyJ's photo
Tue 12/02/08 09:03 PM
Mine changes, now its "The Right Choice"

dunno I just like it.....

BlueskyJ's photo
Thu 11/27/08 08:47 AM
I call that an LAT....Living Apart Together....

And quite often it does make sense especially if both people have their own children or just want their own space.....

BlueskyJ's photo
Thu 11/27/08 08:43 AM
Hi Keith....Happy Thanksgiving....I hope your thread goes to 50 pages and more....Nice to see you here, Jayson

BlueskyJ's photo
Fri 11/14/08 08:53 AM
Never has happened to me, but Never say Never......sometimes a date means going out having a good time and enjoying the company of someone who is nice to be around.....doesn't mean you have to fall in love.....and maybe that is more like a friendship, dunno.....but i think i would under the right circumstances.....

BlueskyJ's photo
Mon 11/10/08 03:33 AM
reminds me of Vanessa Carlton's 1000 Miles

Makin' my way downtown,
Walkin' fast,
Faces pass and I'm homebound.

Starin' blankly ahead,
Just makin' my way,
Makin' a way through the crowd.

And I need you,
And I miss you,
And now I wonder...

If I could fall into the sky,
Do you think time
would pass me by?
'Cause you know I'd walk a thousand miles
If I could just see you...
Tonight.

It's always times like these
When I think of you,
And wonder if you ever think of me.

'Cause everything's so wrong
And I don't belong.
Livin' in your precious memory.
:smile:

BlueskyJ's photo
Sun 11/09/08 09:49 PM
I can't date someone who has no sense of humor......many say they do until you talk with them & realize they really don't.....I can't date someone who is too wrapped up in their past.....I can't date someone who really doesn't know what they want......I can't date someone who is full of themselves.....

BlueskyJ's photo
Sun 11/09/08 09:40 PM
I think baggage is bringing our past issues into our present relationships.....everyone has 'baggage', but do you carry it with you or do you check it in at the counter?

BlueskyJ's photo
Sun 11/09/08 09:37 PM

alone sometimes?

i know i'm not the only one that is looking for someone to complete them.
but i relaly need soemone.
someone to love me..

I live alone....and sometimes feel lonely....i don't need someone to complete me as I am a complete person....I do feel sometimes that it would be nice to have a woman that i can wrap my arms around and hold her close....and know that I am hers and she is mine....

BlueskyJ's photo
Thu 11/06/08 06:29 AM
I think its best to just relax, be yourself, enjoy the ride & see where the relationship takes you.

Well said.....forcing things doesn't seem to work anyway....If its meant to happen it will happen, though I do like to give a relationship a nudge here & there.....sending little text messages or emails to let her know i'm thinking of her goes a long way to making the relationship grow

BlueskyJ's photo
Tue 11/04/08 01:27 PM
1. Don't imagine you can change a man...

if all women followed the above more men would be true to their lady

BlueskyJ's photo
Sun 11/02/08 11:12 AM
People are like oranges....when you peel away the skin you either get to the sweet juicy part or you swallow a pit....

BlueskyJ's photo
Sun 11/02/08 11:06 AM
I'm using this one because i got tired of my other pics....

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25