Community > Posts By > BlueskyJ

BlueskyJ's photo
Sun 07/05/09 08:52 AM
May 7......when you get the chance thanks....enjoyed the pagan story on your profile....very funny...best to you

BlueskyJ's photo
Mon 06/08/09 04:39 PM
Not the rest of the series, just games 3, 4, & 5.....i'm a big Lakers
fan but they were a bit lucky to win game 2....its not going to be
easy winning in Orlando....

GO LAKERS!!!!

BlueskyJ's photo
Tue 04/21/09 12:58 PM
No crushes.....but then again I've only been out of a relationship 2-3 months

BlueskyJ's photo
Tue 04/21/09 12:46 PM
Edited by BlueskyJ on Tue 04/21/09 12:46 PM
I have had women email me and on the first contact leave me
their phone number to call them.....on every occasion when I called the person, I felt like they were interviewing me......in the future I don't plan on calling a woman unless we have spoken first by email or chat.

BlueskyJ's photo
Thu 04/09/09 03:33 PM
flowerforyou In general, what is your biggest problem in relationships?flowerforyou

staying in love.....

BlueskyJ's photo
Sat 03/21/09 12:54 PM
are you expecting that a woman would come to talk to you 1st

don't really have expectations.....I'm not shy about going up to
a woman first.......but if they are really interested, i would think
they wouldn't just sit back and hope against hope that I make the first
move.......If you want something ya gotta go for it & take the chance

BlueskyJ's photo
Sat 03/21/09 12:49 PM
I'm good enough to be 'baaad' & I'm bad enough to be 'gooood'......

BlueskyJ's photo
Fri 03/20/09 02:38 PM
48 yrs
5'9"
162 lbs.

BlueskyJ's photo
Wed 02/11/09 04:34 PM
yes....in a few years i will be retiring...imagine getting paid forever & not having to work....I could travel around the world, stay wherever I wanted & for however long I wanted.....I could experience freedom in a way I could only dream of now....

BlueskyJ's photo
Fri 02/06/09 02:20 PM
Last dream trail I was on, I ended up in a warm, wet cave.....And that was after crawling through the bush first.....:tongue:

BlueskyJ's photo
Wed 01/28/09 07:01 AM
Its 45 degrees here right now at 7 am. The high is expected to reach the low 70's today....glad I live in a warm climate...hearing about freezing icy conditions makes me glad to be in a warm place

BlueskyJ's photo
Wed 01/21/09 04:26 PM
I'm 5'9" and prefer to date women 5'6" or shorter....

BlueskyJ's photo
Wed 01/21/09 04:13 PM
I have found this to be a good friendship site but a poor dating/relationship site....besides having a limited selection of geographically desirable choices, most contacts have not led to much in the way of a date.....

if i really want to find a date/relationship I use other sites....they have been much more successful & are better set up for relationships....I do like the Mutual Match feature.....

BlueskyJ's photo
Wed 01/21/09 04:01 PM
Why do people take the time to sign up for a singles website to meet people yet they will not post at least 1 picture of themselves?

People have all kinds of reasons for not posting a picture....I do agree they are hiding something...it may be their looks(heavy people tend to give only upper body shots)
or they may say its their career as they don't want somebody they know to see them on a dating site(who cares)....or they may come up with the stalker(though anyone can view a profile so really how could they be stalking) idea....or maybe they believe that they want to be known for who they are as a person first(as if they are wonderful and every one must not be as wonderful)....i find it funny that people want to be known for who they are and not how they look....wonder if they will wear a bag over their head when they date?.....personally I don't get why someone who wants to date doesn't post pics of themselves....And I agree, I don't bother with someone that doesn't post a pic of themselves, I just hit the Delete key....

BlueskyJ's photo
Thu 01/15/09 10:10 AM
nothing wrong with used furniture....as long as it doesn't matter that the couch has been laid in

BlueskyJ's photo
Thu 01/08/09 06:26 AM
I guess the question is he really separated or not? Does he live in a separate household from his wife? Has he already filed for divorce? Has he ever spent a whole night with you? I get the feeling from what you said that you are not sure he is telling you the truth, thus the charade on your part. Since you are not sure you can trust him by talking with him I see why the Myspace attempt on your part. However, it does appear to make you look sneaky. Still people are known to hire private investigators too. I do agree you need to protect yourself, I'm just not sure of the best way to approach it.

BlueskyJ's photo
Mon 01/05/09 08:22 AM
I've been good...one more week of vacation so been sleeping in till 7 am, better than getting up at 5 am....by the way Happy New Year....What has everyone been doing lately?

BlueskyJ's photo
Mon 01/05/09 08:17 AM
Good Morning (((Fade))), (((Missy))), (((Bad Girl))), (((OC))) and (((anyone else needing a hug)))

Nice to see you all in one place

BlueskyJ's photo
Mon 01/05/09 08:12 AM
the one with yourself

I've learned that relationships work best when each of us truly understands what our needs are, how we want to live our lives, and which qualities and personality traits that the other person possesses will be a good fit for us.

BlueskyJ's photo
Mon 01/05/09 07:42 AM
(((Hey Fade)))....How r you doing?

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25