JulieABush's photo
Wed 02/28/24 05:10 PM
Good job:thumbsup: :wink: .

JulieABush's photo
Mon 02/26/24 01:07 PM
Looking good:thumbsup: :wink: .

JulieABush's photo
Mon 02/26/24 03:16 AM
Keep up the good work:thumbsup: :wink: .

JulieABush's photo
Sat 02/24/24 12:34 PM
Nice job so far:thumbsup: :wink: .

JulieABush's photo
Sat 02/24/24 12:31 PM
I think what it means when they say love is blind is that when you’re in love it blinds all other senses especially the mind.

JulieABush's photo
Sat 02/24/24 12:28 PM

I do not think it is right for anyone to share your personal information unless you have authorized them to do so.
I am a giver and love giving to a selective few Charities. My choices.

God loves a cheerful giver. Not someone who feels threatened or forced to give to Anyone.

Personal choice.

I do give to charities of my choice and love giving to them, the others well you can send me all the mail you want in hopes I’ll give to you but it only gets thrown away in the end. My personal choice. When one charity has your info it starts the cycle of junk mail and if it doesn’t show a local or in state address, even if it has a local or in state office, no donation will come to you from me. I think the next time I get a call from one I’ve never given to I’ll have to ask them how did they get my number and see what answer I get.

JulieABush's photo
Sat 02/24/24 03:12 AM
He deactivated his account so he must of found someone to spend his free time with, wow that’s fast.

JulieABush's photo
Fri 02/23/24 01:15 AM

My charities are with the local thrift store. The workers are volunteers and 100% goes to the animal shelter here in town.

That’s great:thumbsup: ! Blah the only one charity I remember giving cash to was the Salvation Army during Christmas. Are the Girl Scouts considered a charity? If so then I’ve bought cookies from them with cash. Otherwise the two local and one in state I send checks to. It seems that the two local ones do have those who volunteer to help run it while some do get paid. Most charities that send mail back envelopes have a quote on their letterhead that say “send no cash” and of course you can donate online.

JulieABush's photo
Thu 02/22/24 03:40 PM
A lot of your charities are so called “non profit” but spend a considerable amount on things they say they can’t afford to send to you, yeah right. Even giving to those running for political offices is tax deductible but spend the money like crazy. Any charities should spend the donations they get 100% on the causes they support and nothing more.

JulieABush's photo
Thu 02/22/24 03:29 PM
I believe both do but they’re hard to find and come by.

JulieABush's photo
Thu 02/22/24 01:23 AM
Giving to charities can be good but at the same time those charities share your info with others in hopes you’ll donate to them too. In the end you get more junk mail to throw away. Even worse is when you sometimes get phone calls from charities you’ve never given to and you wonder how they got your phone number. Years ago I stopped donating to outside of my state charities and started giving to in state and local ones. Some charities have in state or local locations even if there main office is in another state. I send checks to my charities of choice but no phone number is on the check so all it takes is your street address on it and they can look up your phone number and of course do it without your consent. They call out of desperation and even if you tell them no or sorry they can say it’s okay they understand and ask for a smaller amount but still tell them the same thing. So do you think it’s right for them to share your info without asking you first since it’s you who donates? I say it’s wrong.

JulieABush's photo
Wed 02/21/24 02:33 PM
Eve, in the Garden of Eden, said “God, I have a problem. It’s a beautiful garden, but I’m lonely and sick of eating apples.” “Okay” God said. “I’ll create a man for you”. Eve said “What’s a man?” He’s a creature with aggressive tendencies and enormous ego. He doesn’t listen and gets lost a lot, but he’s big and strong, he can open jars and hunt animals, and occasionally he’s fun. “Sounds great!” said Eve. “There’s just one other thing. He’s going to want to believe I made him first.”

JulieABush's photo
Tue 02/20/24 02:38 PM

A monogamous relationship is the only one I am interested in, why be in a relationship if you want to play the field, then stay single in my opinion.

I agree that it’s a monogamous relationship for me too. Sorry
I refuse to share or be in a relationship with a man who wants to bring more than one woman into the picture. If I’m not good enough for him well hit the road Jack and go to one who is and will share. Some religions and cultures accept polygamy but I grew up and was raised on monogamy.

JulieABush's photo
Mon 02/19/24 03:07 PM

Well, it's too late to stop them now. Has anyone informed NASA?

I wouldn’t change it for the world and who knows maybe within 10 years or more I’ll be a Great Aunt.

JulieABush's photo
Mon 02/19/24 02:23 AM
I should add so now my sister has 3 teenagers and my brother 1 so when my youngest niece turns 10 in August then she’ll have 3 years until she turns 13 then my brother will have 2 teenagers…OMG.

JulieABush's photo
Sun 02/18/24 05:33 PM
Nice write:thumbsup: :wink: .

JulieABush's photo
Sun 02/18/24 03:16 AM
Today is my oldest niece’s birthday and now I’m an Aunt of 4 teenagers ranging in age from 17-13. My youngest niece has at least 3-4 years until she turns 13….OMG.

JulieABush's photo
Sat 02/17/24 12:17 PM
Edited by JulieABush on Sat 02/17/24 12:18 PM

God created the dog and said: "Sit all day by the door of your house and bark at anyone who comes in or walks past.

For this, I will give you a life span of twenty years."
The dog said: "That's a long time to be barking. How about only ten years and I'll give you back the other ten?"
So God agreed.

God created the monkey and said: "Entertain people, do tricks, and make them laugh. For this, I'll give you a twenty-year life span."
The monkey said: "Tricks for twenty years? That's a pretty long time to perform. How about I give you back ten like the Dog did?"
And God agreed.

God created the cow and said: "You must go into the field with the farmer all day long and suffer under the sun, have calves and give milk to support the farmer's family. For this, I will give you a life span of sixty years."
The cow said: "That's kind of a tough life you want me to live for sixty years. How about twenty and I'll give back the other forty?"
And God agreed again.

God created man and said: "Eat, sleep, play, marry and enjoy your life. For this, I'll give you twenty years."
But man said: "Only twenty years? Could you possibly give me my twenty, the forty the cow gave back, the ten the monkey gave back, and the ten the dog gave back; that makes eighty, okay?"
"Okay," said God, "You asked for it."
So that is why for our first twenty years we eat, sleep, play and enjoy ourselves. For the next forty years we slave in the sun to support our family. For the next ten years we do monkey tricks to entertain the grandchildren. And for the last ten years we sit on the front porch and bark at everyone.
Life has now been explained to you.

:slight_smile::upside_down::slight_smile:

very funny!

You’re right that is very funny and so truelaugh .

JulieABush's photo
Sat 02/17/24 12:11 PM
Elvis has left the building.

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25