Community > Posts By > JulieABush

JulieABush's photo
Mon 02/12/24 03:05 AM
I agree:thumbsup: .

JulieABush's photo
Mon 02/12/24 03:04 AM

Their music is very good but just like Manheim Steamroller they are too plastic and stiff while onstage.

Saw them a couple years ago and they were one of the most boring acts I have ever had the displeasure of spending money on.

Only Manheim was worse.

So you’re saying this about Celtic Woman? I thought they were good when I saw them but then again we all have our idea who’s good or bad on stage.

JulieABush's photo
Sun 02/11/24 12:25 PM
I’m going back to work tomorrow so wish me luck.

JulieABush's photo
Sun 02/11/24 12:23 PM
Try the “edit profile” underline. It should be under your profile picture.

JulieABush's photo
Sun 02/11/24 12:18 PM
Edited by JulieABush on Sun 02/11/24 12:18 PM
Another girl group The Pointer Sisters.

JulieABush's photo
Sun 02/11/24 03:17 AM
Actually while watching their new DVD the last song they did, which is always “The parting glass”, they brought all the original singers and the blond fiddler player on stage. They also introduced a new singer as well. I have all their DVD from over the years.

JulieABush's photo
Sun 02/11/24 03:11 AM

Thank you Julie this was actually a client of mine. I'm a part time caregiver.. This one I got pretty close too.. we would sit and talk for hours.. when I was there..

God bless you:thumbsup! Are you taking care of anybody currently? If so they gained a true angel:wink: . God bless all caregivers!

No ma'am I have had to step down due to knee surgery's coming up.. Actually he was the only reason I was staying..

I hope all goes well for your knee surgery:thumbsup: .

JulieABush's photo
Sat 02/10/24 11:39 AM
Any Celtic Woman fans on here? I’ve seen them live when they were here in my city (it was also close to Mothers Day so I treated my mom to the concert) and I got their recent DVD 20th anniversary and they’re always good:thumbsup: .

JulieABush's photo
Fri 02/09/24 12:26 PM

Thank you Julie this was actually a client of mine. I'm a part time caregiver.. This one I got pretty close too.. we would sit and talk for hours.. when I was there..

God bless you:thumbsup! Are you taking care of anybody currently? If so they gained a true angel:wink: . God bless all caregivers!

JulieABush's photo
Thu 02/08/24 12:59 PM
Edited by JulieABush on Thu 02/08/24 01:04 PM

I am not into Much Secular music.

favorite
John Legend :heart:

When I watched the movie based on Aretha Franklin “Respect” she told her producer she wanted to do an all gospel album. Well of course he didn’t like the idea at first but she was persistent and made one. Guess what? It became her best selling album.

In the movie her gospel album was recorded live at her church. It seems most women like her got her start singing at church.
Another singer Deniece Williams.

JulieABush's photo
Thu 02/08/24 12:54 PM
Beautiful and moving poem:thumbsup: :wink: . Sorry for your loss.

JulieABush's photo
Thu 02/08/24 03:21 AM

I am not into Much Secular music.

favorite
John Legend :heart:

When I watched the movie based on Aretha Franklin “Respect” she told her producer she wanted to do an all gospel album. Well of course he didn’t like the idea at first but she was persistent and made one. Guess what? It became her best selling album.

JulieABush's photo
Thu 02/08/24 03:12 AM

Thanks Julie and Jaan. I was the smallest and did not fit in anywhere. People made fun of me.

Typical, they sound like bullies picking on people who are smaller than them...

By the way, You fit in lovely here amongst the Mingle Community...

Right on bro:thumbsup: ! I try to include everyone in my circle of friends no matter what height they are . It’s your personality that counts to me. Then again I grew up in a small town where everybody knew each other by way of neighbors and families.

JulieABush's photo
Wed 02/07/24 12:14 PM
2 more groups Debarge and The Jets.

JulieABush's photo
Wed 02/07/24 03:08 AM

Black Sabbath

Not to be racists but Black Sabbath is an all white band and Ozzy Osborne was their lead singer.

JulieABush's photo
Wed 02/07/24 03:05 AM

I just had a really bad time in high school. A struggle every day.

Did you have a learning issue like a learning disability? I was diagnosed with one when I was young and thus held back a year and repeated kindergarten. I was in Special ED up until my Junior year of High School but was still being supervised. Did you have personal or mental issues?

JulieABush's photo
Tue 02/06/24 03:13 AM
Bobby Brown. Speaking of Heavy Metal groups Living Colour.

JulieABush's photo
Mon 02/05/24 03:19 AM
Edited by JulieABush on Mon 02/05/24 03:20 AM
I get the flu vaccine every year and have never had any problem with those. Last year I got both the flu and the COVID variant at the same time because I heard you could and sounded safe to me. The flu shot went into my left arm while the variant one went into my right arm and that’s the only one that caused me trouble. I’ve had previous COVID shots and had no problems with them but last years was the first time the shot targets variants and so does this years. I’ve also have had both my shingles shots and only felt a little blah from them a few days. I will still get my flu shot this year.

JulieABush's photo
Sun 02/04/24 02:25 PM
Cool choices you two!

JulieABush's photo
Sun 02/04/24 02:21 PM
This is about the COVID variant vaccine and its effects. I got the one for 2023 in early October and ended up getting a neurological disorder. I was found to be unsteady on my feet at work which requires a lot of standing and moving about. I was sent home went to my primary care doctor after who referred me to neurologist and went to one by late November. He did the usual nerve and muscle test but I seem to pass those and he ordered bloodwork and an MRI of my brain and spine and those came back fine too. My mom suggested to him could the new COVID vaccine have affected me and he said yes so he told me not to get them anymore. None of the previous ones did but the variant one did. I even went through a bout of right shoulder pain for a week (I got the shot in my right shoulder ) and it went away. I did get better and after being off of work for 3 months I’m going back in another week. I’ve heard of other people coming down with one thing or another from the variant vaccine as well. Has anyone here gone through the same thing?

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25